Jack Marshall #3

Imagine you getting jealous when you see Jack Marshall with another woman.

*Requested by Yahaliza1958*

It was a hot summer day as you were relaxing in the sunshine on one of the lounge chairs in your (f/c) swimsuit, enjoying your vacation at a private resort with a couple of your friends from college. Everything was fine until you felt cold water sprayed on you, causing you yelp. You took your sunglasses off and saw one of your friends, Jack Marshall, standing in front of you, laughing, with water dripping from his fingers. "Damn it, Jack!" You exclaimed. "Unusual weather we're having on this sunny day, right (y/n)?" He asked, with a smirk. "Yeah, and today's weather forecast calls for 'death' once I kill you." You said, sarcastically, as you crossed your arms.

"Aw, come on, (y/n). You know I was just messing with you and I know you would never want hurt good-looking me." Jack said, with his arms crossed and he gave you pouty lips afterwards. You smiled and giggled at his pouty lips and said, "You're lucky you're cute, Jack. I will let it slide just this once." "You'll say that, (y/n), and you still won't kill me once I mess with you again next time. Oh, I love it when you get mad at first and, then, you forgive me afterwards. That's why I love having you as one of my best friends." Jack said, and, turned his head away from you for moment and ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. You stiffened and put your hand over chest as your heart was starting to flutter like crazy after Jack called you 'one of his best friends' when you were thinking of a different subject about him in mind.

When Jack turned his head back to you, you quickly took your hand off your chest and adjusted back to the way you were like nothing happened. "Anyway, have you seen Ben around?" Jack asked about your guy's other best friend. You shook your head and responded, "I have not. I thought he was with you." "Not anymore he isn't. If you see him, tell him to come meet with him. I found him a woman that he should consider going out tonight." Jack said. "I see you're playing matchmaker for Ben again. I'll tell him you're looking for him if I see him." You said. "Thank you, (y/n). I better keep looking for him." Jack said, as he was about to leave.

"Jack, wait." You called out, catching his attention. He turned back to you and asked, "Yeah, (y/n)?" You were about to tell him something that you've been wanting to say for a very long time. But you couldn't get the words you wanted to say out of your mouth for some reason. "I—uh. Never mind. I lost my train of thought." You said, while lying at the same time. Jack nodded and gave you a small wave. "That's okay, (y/n). If you remember it, come and find me later." He said, and, then, he walked off. After Jack left, you slouched back against your chair, with your arms crossed, feeling bummed for not having the courage to what you were going tell him.

***

When you started college, you didn't have any friends until you met Jack and his best friend, Ben. You would hang out with them a lot whenever you weren't busy with your schoolwork and study with them, especially whenever Jack needed help with his math homework. The more times you hung out with Jack, even when it's just you and him whenever Ben was out doing something else on his own, the more intense your feelings were becoming. You loved how sweet and friendly he was towards you and how handsome he was. You wanted to tell him how you felt about him for a long time, but whenever you got the chance, Jack would end up flirting with another woman, which would make you instantly jealous. You kept your feelings to yourself and waited for the right time to tell him.

***

It was late at night as you were lounging on the couch, reading a magazine, in you, Jack, and Ben's hotel room. The door opened and you thought it was Jack. When you put down the magazine, you were shocked to see Ben, with a pink towel wrapped around his waist and some bubble suds on his chest. "Well, I see that your date that Jack set up for you went well." You said, trying not to laugh. "Oh, yeah. It was great." Ben said, sarcastically. "I'm gonna kill Jack for this!" He added, angrily. "Oh, it couldn't be that bad, Ben." "Try going on a date with an airhead, (y/n), and, then, be chased by that security guard and being trapped in a couple's room and in their bathtub, when the husband thought I was his wife." Ben said. You, then, burst out laughing and said, "I wish I could've seen it myself." Ben rolled his eyes and headed to his room to put on clothes.