Johnny Depp #1

Imagine you're sick and Johnny Depp takes care of you.

(A/N: I would like to dedicate this imagine to Sweet-Sugar-Candyman)

You've just recently moved into your new small apartment near Los Angeles by yourself. You had to get away from your parents after they got divorced. It was very depressing for you, even after you moved into your apartment.

You tried anything you could to cheer yourself up. Even watch movies, starring your favorite actor, Johnny Depp. You loved every character that he played and he's a wonderful and talented actor. But more importantly, you loved the way he looked, with his handsome facial features, his hair, and his voice. You've had a crush on him for a long time and you still do and you hoped that you'll meet him one day.

It was late in the evening as you were sitting on your couch, watching TV. But for some reason, you were starting to feel sweaty and you had a bit of a headache as well. You thought it was the temperature in your apartment or stress. So, you decided to go on a walk to help get cooled down. After you locked your apartment door, you started walking around the neighborhood, near the city.

As you were walking, you were starting to feel cold and it wasn't even cold outside. 'Why do I feel so cold?' You asked yourself. Even when you walked further, you were still feeling cold and your headache was getting worse.

When you walked around a corner, you were now starting to feel light-headed and you felt that you couldn't walk anymore because it felt like you couldn't feel your legs anymore. You felt so weak.

You put your hand on your head and you, slowly, closed your eyes as you were about to collapse on the ground. But before you could, you, suddenly, felt a pair of arms catch you at the perfect moment. You didn't get the chance to see who it was that caught you as you closed your eyes completely and blacked out.

***

You woke up, with your vision blurry and feeling cold and sweaty, when you felt warm bed sheets over you. Your blurry vision was starting to go away and you began to look at your surroundings. It was weird to you because you didn't remember going to bed. All you remembered was going on a walk and feeling weak. To make it even more weird, you weren't in your own bed. 'Where am I?' You thought to yourself.

"I see that you're awake, miss." You heard a man's voice. You looked around until you saw a man on your left, sitting in a chair next to you. It took a while for you to recognize him until your eyes widened a bit when you recognized those familiar handsome facial features and tattoos anywhere. You were right next to your favorite actor, Johnny Depp.

For some reason, you couldn't speak. It was because you were either in shock that Johnny Depp was sitting next to you and you were in his bed or it was because you weren't feeling good.

You groaned, quietly, as you were trying to sit up, but Johnny got up from his chair and put his hands on your shoulders to stop you from moving any further. He laid you back down, gently, and he put the back of his hand on your forehead for what seemed like he was checking your temperature. "Oh, my. You're burning up a fever. You stay in bed while I'll go get you a wet washcloth to cool you down, sweetheart." He said, in a soft, soothing tone, as he tucked you in with the covers and, then, he left the bedroom.

Moments later, Johnny came back into the bedroom, with a wet washcloth in his hand. He sat down on the bed next to you and started rubbing the cold wet washcloth, slowly, on your forehead. You sighed, happily, as it felt good on your forehead.

You smiled up at Johnny while he continued rubbing your forehead with the washcloth. He smiled back at you when he noticed you. "What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked. "(y/n). (y/n) (y/l/n)." You answered. "(y/n). What a beautiful name for a beautiful young woman like you." Johnny said, with a wink. You blushed after he said that.

"Am I dreaming or are you really Johnny Depp?" "Yes, I am, sweetheart. You're in my house in my bedroom. I saw you outside, looking really weak, while I was walking by earlier, so I brought you here." He explained.

After Johnny explained all that, you were surprised that it was really him and he saved you and he brought you to his house to take care of you. Especially since he's your favorite actor and you have a crush on him.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm in front of Johnny Depp, my favorite actor. I love your movies so much." You said, calmly, since you're a calm fan, not a screaming fan. Johnny chuckled a bit. Then, he took your hand and, gently, held onto it and said, "Well, thank you, (y/n). You're so sweet. I'm really happy to hear that you love my movies. I love hearing that from my fans." "Of course, Johnny." You said. Then, Johnny placed a kiss on top of it, which made you blush.

A minute later, Johnny stopped rubbing your forehead with the washcloth and he set it down on the nightstand. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" He asked, as he petted the top of your head. "I still feel cold." You said, while pulling the covers over you, tightly, trying keep warm.

Then, Johnny pulled the covers slightly back and he, gently, lifted you up, in a bridal style, and he moved you over a bit so there was enough space. "Here." He mumbled, as he, gently, laid you back down and climbed in bed with you. "But, Johnny, I'll get you sick." You protested. But Johnny put a hand on your cheek and stroked it with his thumb while he hushed you. "I don't care, (y/n). All I care about right now is a fan of mine getting better." He said, as he laid down next to you and wrapped his warm arms around you and held you close to him.

Your face was probably red as a tomato when Johnny laid down next to you, holding you close to him, and after he said that he cares about you getting better.

You were really happy to be in Johnny's arms, even with your arm wrapped around his torso. He made you feel safe and warm. The whole time, you both were talking and getting to know each other and even telling him what your favorite movies are with him in them. You both even explained why you both were walking outside earlier.

"I'm really glad you're making my day a lot better, Johnny, especially what I'm going through right now." You said, looking sad. "What do you mean, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, as he rubbed your shoulder. "I've been depressed lately ever since my parents got divorced. It's been really hard for me." You explained. "Aw, sweetheart. I'm sorry to hear about that. I understand that it's tough to go through that. But like you said, at least I'm making your day a lot better." Johnny said, and, then, he gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead, which made you smile and blush even more.

After talking for a while, you were starting to feel really tired. Johnny could tell that you were getting tired after you yawned and you were trying to keep your eyes open. "You should get some rest, (y/n). You'll probably feel better in the morning." Johnny said. You nodded and said, "You're right, Johnny. I am really tired." Then, you snuggled against his chest.

But before you fell asleep, you looked up at Johnny. "Hey, Johnny?" You said. "Yes, (y/n)?" Johnny answered, while looking down at you. "Thank you for saving me and for taking care of me." You said. Johnny smiled down at you before he placed another gentle kiss on your forehead. "You're welcome, sweetheart." He said, as he rubbed your back. Then, you closed your eyes and fell asleep on his chest.

Johnny watched you sleep on his chest for a few minutes, while smiling and petting your (h/l) (h/c) hair at the same time, until he was starting to feel tired himself. He turned the lamp that was sitting on the nightstand off and, then, he cuddled with you, with his arms wrapped around you. "Goodnight, sweetheart." Johnny whispered, and, then, he gave you a soft kiss on your cheek before he fell asleep.