Barnabas Collins #3

Imagine you and Barnabas Collins are confronted by the Volturi.

(A/N: This will be the only non-JD character crossover. The Volturi are a vampire group from the Twilight Saga, as seen in the images. I will label each character in case you don't know them.)

***

***

1973.

You were sitting in the grass near a cliff that was by the coast area, watching the yellowish, pink-orange sunset with your boyfriend, Barnabas Collins. He sat behind you, with his arms wrapped around around you, and held you close to him, while you sat in between his legs. You leaned your head back against his shoulder as you relaxed in his arms.

"This sunset is so beautiful, Barnabas." You said. "Indeed it is. But with you, my dear (y/n), it is more beautiful." Barnabas said, and, then, he placed a gentle kiss on your temple. You sighed, happily, after he said that. "You're so sweet, Barnabas. I'm so happy to have you in my life." You said, as you looked up at him. Barnabas smiled a bit as he looked down at you and caressed your cheek with his cold hand. "Same as I, my dear (y/n)." He said, softly, and, then, he leaned down and pressed his cold, soft lips against your warm lips. You closed your eyes as you kissed him back.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the kiss, slowly, and looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Then, you glanced up at the sky and noticed that it was starting to get dark. "We should probably head back, Barnabas. It'll be dark soon and Elizabeth probably wants me to check on David and Carolyn." You said. "Alright, my dear (y/n)." Barnabas said, and, then, unwrapped his arms from around you and you both stood up, with your arm wrapped around Barnabas left arm since he uses his right hand for his cane, and started walking back to his Collinwood mansion.

It's been nine months since you've started your new job as a nanny for David and Carolyn at Collinwood and became Barnabas' girlfriend. You found out that he was a vampire after he saved you, using his vampire speed, from a disco ball falling above you when Willie was trying to get it down after a party form the previous night. Initially, you were frightened that Barnabas happened to be a vampire, especially since Elizabeth knew ahead of time, even though she still doesn't believe that he's a vampire. But, eventually, you grew close to him and you felt safe whenever you were around him and you promised not to tell anyone about him.

"We're getting close to Collinwood, my dear (y/n). We should arrive in about five minutes." Barnabas said, as you both were walking through the forest, with the sky getting a little bit more dark. "Good, Barnabas." You said, as you kept your arm wrapped around his arm.

All of a sudden, you both heard a twig snap, out of nowhere. You looked around and saw nothing nearby. 'One of us probably stepped on one.' You thought to yourself. But, then, you heard multiple twigs snapping. This caused you and Barnabas to stop in your tracks and look around. "Who's out there? Show yourself!" Barnabas shouted . "As you wish." A smooth, Italian-accent voice said, out of nowhere. You and Barnabas, who wrapped his arms around you, protectively, turned and saw what was in front of you both.