Glen Lantz #2

Imagine you have powers and you help your crush, Glen Lantz's, girlfriend after encountering Freddy Krueger.

*Requested by Wolfylongbottom21*

About four months ago, you and your family moved into a neighborhood called, 'Elm Street', after your father got a new job. It didn't seem too exciting to move into the neighborhood because you got this vibe that weird, strange things happen in the neighborhood. Like the first night you slept in your new bedroom, you felt like someone was watching you whenever you closed your eyes and tried to go to sleep. But you thought it was the first time in a new house jitters and being nervous to go to your first day of school the next day. So you set that aside and you didn't let that bother you after you had fallen asleep.

When you attended your first of school the next day, you met and made new friends with Nancy Thompson and Glen Lantz, who were dating and also lived in the same neighborhood as you did. They walked home with you, while you got to know them and they mentioned that you're more than welcome to come over and study with them. At the same time, while you were getting to know them, you instantly developed a crush on Glen. You were easily attracted by his handsome facial features and his gentleman manners towards you. Whenever you were studying with him and Nancy and you would watch them flirt with each other, you'd wish that it was you with him. You wanted to tell him how you felt about him, but you decided not to because you didn't want to get in between their relationship and not lose your friendship with him.

Unbeknownst to your friends, you somehow were born with powers. You've been confused about having powers all your life, even your parents were confused on how it happened. But at the same time, it felt great to have your own special powers. The only problem was that your parents have forbidden you to use your powers because they thought that your powers were too dangerous and you wouldn't be able to control them properly. They always reminded you every day to never use your powers, especially whenever you were at school since they wanted you to be a normal person. Even if you obeyed your parents, you, secretly, practice your powers so that you could have better control of them.

***

It was late in the evening as you were at Glen's house studying with him and Nancy. You and Glen were at the coffee table working on math homework from the same class together, while Nancy was laying on the couch reading her history textbook, almost on the verge of falling asleep. The whole time while you were sitting and talking to Glen, your feelings for him started to make your heart flutter. You stared at his handsome face and listened to him talking about a math problem.

You were almost finished with your homework, but, then, you got stuck on a math problem, so you turned to Glen and said, "Hey, Glen." He looked at you and asked, "Yeah, (y/n)?" "Um, I'm having trouble with this math problem. Can you come help me with this one?" You asked. "Of course, (y/n)." Glen said, and, then, he scooted over, closely, towards you. He looked down at the math problem that you were struggling for a bit, while you looked at the side of his face. 'He's even more good-looking when he's sitting close to me.' You thought to yourself, and, then, you started blushing.

Glen looked down at you, with your math homework in his hand and with his face a few inches away from yours, and said, with a smile, "So far, you actually are on the right track with this math problem, (y/n). All you have to do now is add these two numbers together and you'll have the right answer." You were surprised when he told you that you were on track with getting the answer correct since you usually don't do well with math. "Really, Glen?" You questioned. "Absolutely. You're doing so well with math." He said. You smiled back at him and said, "Well, it's all thanks to you for helping me." Glen chuckled and said, kindly, "I love helping you with homework, (y/n). I don't wanna see you struggle." You chuckled and started to blush even more, which you hoped he didn't see that. "You're so sweet, Glen." You said. "So are you, (y/n)." He said.