Johnny Depp #11

Imagine you and your husband, Johnny Depp, are finding out the gender of your baby.

(A/N: I'm excited to announce that I'm gonna be an auntie for the fourth time to a nephew.)

Three years ago, you married your boyfriend of two years, Johnny Depp. You met him when you were starring in a movie with him and you both had wonderful chemistry on the set. You and Johnny took an instant liking to each other, you both decided to go out and have a drink to get to know one another, without acting like your characters. Even though Johnny's way older than you, you still love him for being so loving and caring towards you. Sooner or later, even after the movie was finished, you both eventually became husband and wife.

Three months ago, Johnny took you to the doctor to find out why you've been feeling so sick after you and him had a special evening together. The doctor came back with the results and he told you that you're pregnant. You and Johnny were shocked at first, but when the doctor did an ultrasound to make sure that the test wasn't negative, you and Johnny became extremely happy when you both saw the peanut-size baby on the monitor. You couldn't believe that you were having a baby and starting a family with Johnny. It was the happiest moment for you both.

***

You were now five months pregnant as you were at your ultrasound appointment with Johnny to check to see how the baby was doing and to find out the gender. You were laying on the examination bed, while Johnny was sitting next to you, holding your hand, as the ultrasound technician walked in. "Good afternoon, (y/n) and Johnny. Let me check and see how your baby is doing." He said, as he sat down on his rolling stool and pressed a couple of buttons to start up the monitor.

"Alright, (y/n), I'm gonna need you to roll up your shirt a little bit so I could put this gel on your abdomen." He instructed. You nodded and lifted your shirt up a little bit. After that, the ultrasound technician put a blue gel substance on your slightly swollen abdomen. You shivered for a second because the gel felt a little cold. "You okay, (y/n)?" Johnny asked you, as he tucked a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear. "I'm fine. The gel was little cold." You said, and Johnny nodded. "Alright, let's take a look at your baby." The ultrasound technician said, as he placed the transducer on top of your abdomen and started moving it, gently.

" The ultrasound technician said, as he placed the transducer on top of your abdomen and started moving it, gently

Then, you and Johnny looked up and saw a black and white image of your baby appearing on the ultrasound monitor. "And there's your baby." The ultrasound technician said, pointing at the screen. You and Johnny gasped, quietly, as you both admired the image of your little baby. "Oh, Johnny. Our baby is so beautiful." You said, softly, with a smile on your face. "It is, (y/n)." Johnny said, as he placed a kiss on top of your hand. The ultrasound technician moved the transducer a bit to check the baby's tiny heart. "There's the heart and it looks great. The heartbeat is strong." He said. Then, you and Johnny could hear a sound coming from the monitor that sounded like a train. "That little heartbeat is the most precious thing to hear." Johnny said, softly, and your heart started fluttering after hearing his loving words.

The ultrasound technician moved the transducer over a bit and it showed an image of the baby's feet. "There's the baby's feet." He pointed out. "Looks like our little one has got your feet, Johnny." You said, while looking at the monitor. Johnny snickered and said, "I wouldn't be surprised if it did." You chuckled at him. Then, the ultrasound technician moved the transducer over to the next direction and it showed the baby's hand and arm. "There's the baby's left hand and arm. Perfect length, no extra limbs in plain sight if you both were concerned about that." He said. "Honestly, we weren't." You said.

***

After observing the baby for a couple more minutes, the ultrasound technician said, "Everything appears to be a good with the baby. It's in the right position and the growth of the baby is good average length. There are no health complications detected. You both have a healthy baby and you're exactly twenty weeks into your pregnancy, (y/n)." You and Johnny smiled at each other after hearing the results. "We're very thankful to hear that." You said. "We really appreciate it." Johnny said.

"So, would you both like to know the gender of your baby?" The ultrasound technician asked. You and Johnny looked at each other, excitedly, and, then, you both turned back to him. "We'd love to know what we're having." You said. "Alright, then. Looking at the monitor, it looks like you two are gonna have a baby boy." The ultrasound technician announced. You and Johnny gasped, quietly, after finding out. You both didn't care what the gender was. All it mattered was that you're having a healthy baby boy. "We're so happy to hear that." You said. "I'm glad that you both are happy. I'll print out a sonogram of your baby." The ultrasound technician said, as he removed the transducer off your abdomen and cleaned it with a towel. He handed you a towel so you could get the gel off your abdomen.

The ultrasound technician printed out a sonogram picture of your baby boy and he handed it to you. "There you both are. I'll be right back to get some paperwork for you and congratulations to you both." He said, and, then, he left the examination room.

After the ultrasound technician left the room, you and Johnny looked at the sonogram picture and admired the beautiful image of your baby boy. Looking at the side of his face, it looked as if he had a smile on his little face. "Look at our son, (y/n). He looks absolutely beautiful." Johnny said, while smiling. "He does. He's so tiny and precious. I think he looks like you, Johnny." You said, while smiling. "You really think so, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, looking at you. "Absolutely." You answered.

Moments later, the ultrasound technician came back with some paperwork and checked you out for your appointment before he left the room again. Johnny helped you sit up on the examination bed and you pulled your shirt down after you got the gel off of your abdomen. But before you could get off of the examination bed, Johnny sat down next to you and started your rubbing your abdomen in small, gentle circles with his hand and placed a kiss on top of it. "Thank you, (y/n)." He said, softly. "For what?" "For being the love of my life and giving me a healthy baby boy." He said, and, then, he placed a kiss on your temple and on your cheek. You sighed, happily, as you kissed him on the cheek. "I'm very happy to be your wife and having a son with you, Johnny." You said.

Then, Johnny caressed your both of your cheeks and leaned towards you and pressed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. "I love you so much." He said, in between the kiss. "I love you too." You said, in between the kiss. Then, you both pulled away and leaned against each other's foreheads.

"So, what are we gonna name our son, Johnny?" You asked. Johnny sighed as he kissed your forehead and said, "I don't know. I can't think of any boy names. Why don't we talk about some names in the car...after we tell Lily-Rose and Jack that they're gonna have a little brother?" You smiled and said, "And get a chocolate milkshake on the way home because I am craving for one right now?" He chuckled and answered, "Absolutely, sweetheart." "Oh, thank you." You said, sounding excited, making Johnny laugh. Then, he helped you off of the examination bed and you both walked out the examination room.