24 hour bug

YN is Colby's sister and is dating Brennen. She lives at the TRAP House and also has her own YouTube channel with 1mill subscribers

I'm currently doing a live stream on Instagram with the roommates and we're answering some questions "who is the better Brock?" Sam reads off the screen "me obviously. Colby sucks" "hey that's not nice, I let you live here" "oh do you now. It has nothing to do with the fact I pay a 3rd into this house" Colby grabs me from behind and puts his hand over my mouth "shhh can't let them know our secrets" I slap his hand away "YN who is the most annoying?" Corey asks "Colby" "will YN go with you on the next exploration trip?" "Oh hell no. I'll be looking after the house with Brennen" we continue the live stream for another 20 minutes, in that time I keepy getting asked about Brennen because he apparently tweeted something "Jake can you have a look on Twitter please?" I ask him he gets out his phone and shows me a tweet from Brennen

 I'll be looking after the house with Brennen" we continue the live stream for another 20 minutes, in that time I keepy getting asked about Brennen because he apparently tweeted something "Jake can you have a look on Twitter please?" I ask him he ...

"Is my boyfriend sick?" Colby asks me, I roll my eyes at him "ok I'm going to cut this live stream short because I'm going to go over to Brennen's to see if he's ok. I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon" I blow a kiss at the screen and turn of Instagram. I grab my car key and the spare keys to Brennens apartment. I then head over to Brennens. Once I arrive I'm greeted at the doors by Kobe "hey little man" I pick him up and kiss the top of his head, I check his water bowl then head over the the bedroom. Brennen is lying there watching TV "hey baby how are you feeling?"
"YN you didn't have to come over. If it's a bug I don't want you to be sick"
"B if I'm sick I'm sick but for now you need me to look after you" I go into the bathroom and get out a thermometer "ok babe put this under your tongue" I give him the thermometer and I go in the kitchen to get a bottle of water and a bucket just incase. I put down the bucket and check Brennen's temperature "hmmm looks like it is high. I'm going to stay over tonight to make sure you ok" I have some clothes here to change into. I take the thermometer into the kitchen for it to be washed. I go back to the bedroom and lay next to Brennen, he puts his head on my chest and I play with his hair until he falls asleep. Colby texts me to see how he is. I then fall asleep next to my handsome boyfriend.

The next morning I wake up feeling sick

The next morning I wake up feeling sick.... oh great. I look over to see Brennen gone so I get up from bed but have to run to the bathroom. Brennen comes in and holds my hair "I guess you now have the bug" "I feel like shit. How come your up?" "I'm guessing it was just a 24 hour bug. I feel fine. Come on let's get you into bed. I'll ring Colby later and let him know your staying here" Brennen takes me back to bed and we just watch movies all day while cuddling.