🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Hi all I have closed requests for now so I can focus on my other stories, I will be finishing off the axe murder house don't worry and there is 1 request left after this one. Then the last lot of imagines are ones that I had pre written in preparation for this day to come. Thank you everyone who sent in a request and maybe I'll make a book 2 in the future ❤️

Thank you @Gerturde235lucy for your request hope you enjoy it ❤️ and of course thank you for your patience with waiting for this to come out x

Hi my name is YN, I'm 12 years old and I guess I don't have the most typical family. Yeah ok I have grandparents and a few aunties and uncles, but I have 2 dads and my auntie Kat is technically my biological mum. 13 years ago my dads Sam and Colby got married and wanted a baby so auntie Kat offered to be a surrogate, no one knows who my biological dad technically is, it's either Sam or Colby but honestly I couldn't care less. A year ago we all moved into a massive house, both of my dads, my uncle Jake and Auntie Tara and uncle Corey. My other aunties and uncles all come over a lot. Recently I've been confused about whether I like boys or girls, I have found boys in my class really cute, but also I have found girls in my class really pretty. Today I've decided I'm going to called to my dads about my feelings and maybe it will help me understand them more.

I walk down the stairs to see both my dads on the couch watching TV
"Hey" I call out as I walk over to the couch
"Hi sweetheart, want to watch a film?" Dad asks me, I call Colby dad and Sam Pops
"Actually I kinda wanted to talk to you both"
"Ok?" Pops frowns turning the TV off "what's up?"
"Don't freak out but, I'm confused on if I like boys or girls"
"Ok, well first of all we're gay so you don't need to worry about us freaking out" Dad laughs "second of all it's ok to be confused, you're 12 and if your bisexual then that's ok"
"But I've heard people say that you should like one or the other not both because it's greedy"
"Oh angel don't listen to that nonsense. You know our friend Andrea?" I nod my head at Pops "well she's bisexual, I know sometimes it can be hard to talk to your parents about this kind of stuff, so you can always talk to Andrea"
"Yeah, but it doesn't matter who you love or find as you say cute, we will love you no matter what" dad says
"What about my aunties and uncles?"
"They will all love you the same, I promise"
"So you wouldn't be mad at me if I had a girlfriend?"
"Well we would be huge hypocrites if we did" Pops chuckles making me smile a little
"No we wouldn't be mad. We wouldn't be mad if you said you were any other part of the LGBTQ+ community"
"So. What or should I say who made you think this?" Pops asks
"There's this girl in my class and she's really pretty"
"Ahhh and does this girl have a name?" Dad asks raising an eyebrow at me. I continue to talk to them about this girl that's in my class.

My dads kept that promise because when I spoke to auntie Tara she couldn't wait until I was a bit older to help me find cute guys and girls. My uncle Corey as always gave me a big cuddle and cried telling me how proud he was off me. Uncle Jake was actually serious for once and auntie Kat was super supportive, so we're everyone else. My family isn't quote on quote your typical family but it's mine and to me it's as normal as it could get for our crazy life. I'm so grateful my family are supportive and I love them very much.

I know it was short but I wanted it to be a short sweet one. To anyone who is confused with your sexuality it's ok to experiment. To anyone who hasn't come out yet, take your time. If you haven't got a good support system and can't express your sexuality always know it's a safe space here! I may be straight but I stand with each and every one of you and I hope one day homophobia will be nothing but history 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️
Also let me know if I've used any incorrect terms or anything in here, I'm always open to learning new things and I want to be an Allie to you guy ❤️