Willy Wonka #2

Imagine you and Willy Wonka are having a baby.

*Requested by ladybugismad*

You were walking in the Inventing Room, looking for your husband, Willy Wonka. It was a big room filled with his wonderful and latest inventions he uses to make new candies, with the help of his Oompa Loompas, so it was a bit hard to look for him.

A minute later, you finally found Willy by his 'Ever-Lasting Gobstopper' machine. You walked up from behind him and said, "Hello, Mr. Wonka." Willy turned around and smirked at you. "Hello, Mrs. Wonka." He said, as he wrapped his arms around you, which made you giggle and wrap your arms around his torso.

"How are you, my darling starshine?" Willy asked, as he rubbed your back with his purple gloved hand. "I'm good. I...I have something to tell you, Willy." You said. Then, Willy pulled away from the hug and he put his hands on your shoulders, while stroking them with his thumbs. "What is it, (y/n)? Tell me what it is, starshine." He said, curiously.

You were nervous to tell him, but you took a deep breath and said, "Willy, would it be possible for you to make some new candy that are in the shape of rattles?" You asked, pretending to be curious. Willy giggled a bit and answered, "Of course I can make those, (y/n). It sounds like a really cute idea. But why rattles, (y/n)?"

You smiled and put a small heart-shaped, in a red wrapper, piece of chocolate that was in your hand the whole time in front of your abdomen. "Because I know that our little one will love them." You answered.

For a moment, Willy was confused of what you were trying to tell him. But, then, he gasped, in excitement. "(y/n), are you...pregnant?" He asked. You smiled even more and said, "Yes. I am, Willy. We're having a baby." Then, Willy cheered and giggled a bit as he wrapped his arms around you, picked you up, and spun you around. You giggled at his reaction as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Willy, then, set you down and he placed his hand on your abdomen and rubbed it in small, gentle circles. "Oh, (y/n). I can't believe we're gonna have a baby. We're gonna be a family. You're gonna be a wonderful mother." He said. You smiled at him and said, "And you're gonna be an amazing father, Willy." Then, Willy gave you a side hug and said, "I love you, (y/n)." He said. "I love you too, Willy." You said, and, then, you pressed your lips against his, with Willy kissing you back, while he rested his hand on your abdomen.

***

You and Willy have known each other since you both were kids. You were Willy's only friend since he was always teased by other kids because of his 'unique' braces. He wasn't allowed to eat candy because his father, a dentist, didn't want him to ruin his teeth. He didn't even want Willy to become a chocolatier. But you were always supportive of Willy to become a chocolatier. He, then, ran away from home to fulfill his dream, which left you heartbroken since he didn't tell you or say goodbye to you.

Years later, Willy, as a successful chocolatier, ran into you at a local candy store and he apologized for what he did to you years ago, which you forgave him. After that, you and Willy started going on dates and you both became very close, just like when you both were kids.

Then, one day, Willy got down on one knee and asked you to marry him. Two days later, you married Willy, in a private ceremony, in the chocolate room at his chocolate factory.

***

Eight months later...

"You're doing great, (y/n). I can see the head. Keep pushing, alright?" The doctor said, as he was delivering the baby. "Okay." You said, while panting, as you continued pushing. You were in labor for two hours and you were ready to give birth. You and Willy are excited to see the baby after it's born. But at the same time, it was painful.

Willy was by your side, holding your hand close to his chest. "It hurts so bad, Willy!" You grunted, while squeezing his hand, tightly, which, unbeknownst to you, was hurting him, but he didn't let that show. "I understand, (y/n). But our baby will be here soon. You can do it." Willy said. You nodded as you kept pushing.

A couple minutes later, while sweating and panting, you stopped pushing as you and Willy heard the baby crying. "It's a girl." The doctor said, as wrapped your baby in a pink blanket. You and Willy were surprised since you both didn't know what the gender of the baby was.

Then, the doctor handed your daughter to you and you carefully held her. Tears of joy were running down your cheeks as you looked down at your sleeping daughter, with a smile on your face. "Hi, my little sweetheart. Your daddy and I are so happy to finally see you. You're so beautiful." You said.

Willy had the biggest smile on his face as he sat on the bed next to you. He put his gloved hand on his daughter's little head and, gently, kissed the top of it. "I can't believe it, (y/n). We have a baby girl. She's so sweet and precious, like a little gumdrop." He said. You chuckled and smiled up at Willy and said, "She is, Willy. She's our little gumdrop." Then, you kissed him on the lips, which he kissed you back. Then, you both pulled away from the kiss.

"What are we gonna name her, (y/n)?" Willy asked. You thought about it for a moment until you thought of one. "How about Emma?" "Emma? I love that name. How does Emma (y/m/n) Wonka sound?" Willy said, while smiling. You smiled after he added your middle name to Emma's. "Emma (y/m/n) Wonka. I love it. It's perfect, Willy." You said. Willy smiled even more at your response.

Moments later, you handed Emma to Willy. He was nervous about holding Emma since he's never been around babies before and he was hoping he was doing it right. He held her in his arms, close to his chest as he looked at you, worried. "Am I doing this right, (y/n)?" "Of course, you're doing it right, Willy. Don't be nervous." You said, as you rubbed his shoulder, which made him feel better, and you wrapped your arm around his shoulder.

Then, Willy looked down at Emma, while smiling. "Hi, my little gumdrop. I'm your daddy. It's so nice to finally see you and hold you in my arms. You know, I always thought being a chocolatier was great. Making chocolate and other types of candies. But you know what? Being a husband and a father is even better, my little gumdrop. I'm so happy that I met your mother and we finally have you in our lives. We love you so much, Emma." Willy said, while rocking her, slowly, which made you smile even more. Then, he turned to you and kissed your forehead and said, softly, "I love you both so much."