Chapter 154

The neck is so itchy, like an animal is nibbling passionately.

Shan Liang opened his eyes from his sleep, and when he turned his head, Gu Jiarui was resting his head on his neck and shoulder, arrogantly planting a strawberry.

"What are you doing in the morning?" Shan Liang frowned and muttered.

"Baby was so charming last night," Gu Jiarui smiled evilly, broke Shan Liang's face, and kissed him on the lips, "You are already my person, from top to bottom, inside to outside, understand?"

Shan Liang was woken up by this man in the morning, and he held a breath in his heart.

He stretched out his leg and kicked Gu Jiarui's waist: "Go away, buy me breakfast."

I don't know why, although he also regarded Gu Jiarui as his own man before, but since last night, after last night, he now always has a feeling that he has been completely with Gu Jiarui, and he can play a little and can make him call.

Gu Jiarui held Shan Liang's ankles: "Daughter-in-law, get up." Breakfast has long been bought for you, come. 

Shan Liang got up and nestled in bed for a few more minutes before slowly getting up from the bed.

The sky was bright and the mild sunlight shone into the room.

Nice weather.

Shan Liang went into the bathroom to wash up, came out and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and got dressed, squinting at the vast blue sky outside.

Gu Jiarui wrapped his hands around Shan Liang's waist, leaned his head on his shoulder, and sucked in a fierce breath: "So satisfied" Shan Liang peeled off a candy in his hand and fed it to Gu Jiarui: "Satisfied with what?"

"You are mine, it's me alone," Gu Jiarui held Shan Liang from behind and shook it gently, "I want to give you the best in the world." Shan Liang laughed softly: "Where are we going to play today?"

"I'm not going anywhere, just stay in the room today, like last night, okay?" The corners of Gu Jiarui's lips were colored with a smile.

Shan Liang pouted: "Watch your waist."

"I'm very strong, don't worry." Gu Jiarui closed his eyes and said proudly.

He has exercised from running, sanda, fencing, swimming, and basketball to adulthood, and his strength and fierceness are not in vain.

Since tasting it last night, Gu Jiarui, who was bloody and square, knew the essence of food, looked at Shan Liang, and wanted to catch people and teach them a good lesson.

"It's nine o'clock, it's time to go out," Shan Liang looked at his watch, "Don't get tired of me, this matter will have to wait until the evening."

"Really? Gu Jiarui's eyes widened and he looked surprised, "At night? Tonight?

Shan Liang couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Take a walk, go out and play now," Gu Jiarui took Shan Liang's hand, "Say it earlier, in the evening, well, at night, we don't have many more nights."

The two of them quickly left the hotel and wandered around.

The days passed like this, and the two of them visited various places during the day, tasted the food of various places, played all kinds of tourist projects, and at night, they also raced against time to give full play to the vigorous side of young men.

The days were so happy that they almost forgot about time.

What brought them back to reality was that in the high school class group that had been silent for a long time, Teacher Guan Yun suddenly informed everyone and sent a short sentence: The college entrance examination results are out.

When Shan Liang, who had just kicked away the entangled Gu Jiarui and got time to breathe, saw this news, his whole person was shocked.

"What's wrong? Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's face.

"Out of the score!" Shan Liang's palms immediately sweated, "The college entrance examination has been obtained."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "Oh." Shan Liang didn't have the heart to pay attention to Gu Jiarui, and immediately turned on the hotel computer, watching the computer slowly turn on and appear on the desktop.

He clicked on the browser, opened the official page of the Education Bureau, and entered the score check channel.

"Not nervous, not nervous" Shan Liang calmed his emotions, but his eyes were fixed on the screen.

He entered his admission ticket number and other information at the score check window, and entered the verification code.

Click to enter, the system crashes. He still didn't give up, tried again and again, and the page finally jumped.

"Language, Mathematics Total Score"

Shan Liang glanced at the total score with bated breath, and the whole person suddenly relaxed.

and the score he estimated after the test, not much different, play normally.

"Wife, how's it going?" Gu Jiarui rubbed Shan Liang's shoulders.

"I played very steadily, and I should be able to go to the universities I targeted." Shan Liang smiled slightly.

Gu Jiarui stood in place for a while, lowered his body, and kissed Shan Liang's cheek: "Congratulations."

Shan Liang calmed down for a while, and was about to speak, when the mobile phone just rang.

He picked up the phone: "Hello?

"Shan Liang, it's me I'm me, Daqi," Wu Daqi's voice contained incomparable ecstasy, "I, I, I'm really playing beyond normal, I fuck-I didn't even think I could do so well!"