Chapter 43

"You tell me honestly, is there a situation," Gu Jiarui raised his chin and cocked Erlang's leg, "Don't lie, don't hide."

"It's really okay," Shan Liang took another piece of bacon meat with chopsticks and stuffed it into Gu Jiarui's mouth, "Eat and write homework, take a bath after writing homework and then sleep." Gu Jiarui closed his voice sullenly, and the two of them finished these things with some silence, and then lay on the bed as usual.

"Hey," Gu Jiarui suddenly turned around, and his hand hugged Shan Liang's waist under the quilt

 "Are you shocked by the films I showed you during the evening self-study?"

Shan Liang cut and opened Gu Jiarui's restless hand.

Gu Jiarui stubbornly pinched Shan Liang's waist, and then came over a little happily, his eyes were bright, and his smile was a little bad: "Don't you really say, I watch those men in the film, when they are touched by others, their expressions are called a soul, is it a different taste when they are touched by others?" Well? Shan

Liang retreated a little warily: "Gu Jiarui, what do you want to do?"

"It's not that the best brother is to be your woman when you don't have a woman" Gu Jiarui's smile grew bigger.

''You're enough. Shan Liang kicked Gu Jiarui's calf and stepped back a little.

Gu Jiarui pounced like a big wolf dog and said with a smile: "I'm joking, what are you hiding." 

Shan Liang breathed a long sigh of relief.

The clock on the wall sounded evenly ticking, and the two boys had enough of making a fuss, and slowly began to fall asleep.

When Gu Jiarui was about to fall asleep, he suddenly felt the single beam beside him move.

He opened his eyes with embarrassment: "Liang Liang, what's wrong?"

Shan Liang already had a look in his eyes, he leaned on Gu Jiarui's side, as if he finally couldn't bear it, and asked: "You said that woman, is it my relative?"