Chapter 61

"Don't" Shan Liang pushed Gu Jiarui with his hand, trying to push this ill-wisher farther.

This guy is now covered in a dangerous aura.

It's like a hungry wolf that smells its prey.

Gu Jiarui's eyes stared directly at Shan Liang, and then his wrist moved, and he continued to break Shan Liang's hands apart, firmly pressing on the bed and restraining him: "Liang Liang, help me, okay?" 

Shan Liang struggled twice, did not struggle away, seeing Gu Jiarui getting closer and closer, he said flusteredly: "Gu Jiarui!" Are you crazy?

"I'm not crazy, I'm suffocating." Gu Jiarui pressed the single beam, and the young flesh burned with raging flames.

"I'll use my hands, help you with my hands, play with it twice, okay? "Shan Liang made concessions.

Gu Jiarui was still stuck on Shan Liang's wrist: "Don't." 

Shan Liang really didn't make a move now, but his shame still firmly controlled his mind: "Gu Jiarui, it's too shameful, I won't do it."

"Liang Liang," Gu Jiarui's tone softened a little, but his eyes were still fiery and anxious, "You can help me with your mouth, okay?" I promise that in the future, I will listen to your words and make a good roll, study hard, and not be lazy. 

When Shan Liang heard Gu Jiarui's words, his eyes darkened for a moment.

Sure enough, Gu Jiarui went to the brain, and he wanted to attack his heart, and he took out such a big price.

In order to help him with his mouth, he was willing to force himself to study.

Could this be the right way to make Gu Jiarui's grades rise?

Shan Liang gasped lightly, and then turned his head to the side: "Gu Jiarui, last time you said to use your hands, this time you want me to use my mouth." And what about next time? Next time you want me to do it?

Gu Jiarui patted Shan Liang's face and said with a smile: "Liang Liang, or you will take it from me, huh?"

"We have already done it with our hands, and if we want to use our mouths now, it may develop to an even more uncontrollable point in the future," Shan Liang remained sober, his eyes clear, and looked at Gu Jiarui, "Gu Jiarui, do you think the relationship between the two of us is normal?"

Gu Jiarui's movements froze for a moment: "Isn't it normal?"

"Nonsense," Shan Liang narrowed his eyes, his face gradually calmed down, "Between brothers, they don't have girlfriends for each other, and I can understand that they vent each other's desires a few times." But how can there be any truth in that place where the mouth serves the brother?

Gu Jiarui's hand holding Shan Liang's wrist loosened: "We grew up together, different from others."

"What's different?" Shan Liang's words pressed step by step, ''You tell me, what's different?''

Gu Jiarui was stunned and couldn't say why.

"Gu Jiarui," Shan Liang took a deep breath and finally spoke, "You crossed the line."

In fact, from a long time ago, perhaps when they kissed for the first time, Shan Liang had already noticed that the relationship between the two of them stepped on the red line of the brothers and stepped into the forbidden area.

But he didn't care, and even looked forward to deeper contact with Gu Jiarui.

But later, to the deep kiss later, to help him vent his desires with his hands, and now, Gu Jiarui strongly asked him to use his mouth

He found that the two of them were walking farther and farther away in the forbidden area, so far away that they couldn't see the red line that advertised their brother.

"Think about it yourself," Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled and took out a calm attitude, "Are these behaviors of ours something that brothers can do?"

"I" Gu Jiarui scratched his head, his brows furrowed.

Shan Liang pulled away Gu Jiarui's already loose hand and pushed him to the side.

The two calmed down for a while, and Shan Liang turned around and grabbed the edge of Gu Jiarui's underwear with his hand under the quilt.

Gu Jiarui was surprised: "Liang Liang?

"I know you're holding back, so I can help you get it out with my hands," Shan Liang sighed, "The upper brain of the sperm worm affects judgment, so let you calm down and think again."