Chapter 130

My legs hurt so much that I couldn't even stand up.

Shan Liang gritted his teeth deadly, endured the pain in his body, and reached out to protect his head.

" a stinky boy who doesn't know each other, he still dares to come out."

"Damn, kick him to death for me!"

"You dare to fight us here? Which onion are you? Lao Tzu can crush you to death with one kick! Dog stuff!

 Saying that, a middle-aged man with an ugly and vicious face viciously kicked Shan Liang's waist.

Shan Liang couldn't hold back the pain, screamed, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

It hurts so much, and there is pain all over my body, and there is a little rust in my mouth.

He frowned fiercely, only hoping that Wu Daqi could finish calling the police soon, and the police could come quickly.

Just when Shan Liang was at the weakest, Wu Daji, who had been hiding in the shadows, suddenly appeared in the field of vision.

As if he had all his courage, his thin body rushed towards this side vigorously, with a rare fierceness on his face, and a brick in his hand.

He rushed out extremely fast, and before the group of middle-aged men and women could react, Wu Daqi held the brick and smashed it on the head of the man who had just kicked the single beam.

"I'll kill you one by one"

Wu Daqi shouted loudly, almost breaking his voice.

These men and women saw another person rushing over and looked at each other in panic, and one of the men quickly reached out and hit Wu Daji.

Wu Daqi hugged Shan Liang and tried to cover Shan Liang's body, but he didn't expect that his back suffered a heavy blow!

"Ah-"

He cried out in pain and fell to the ground as well.

The man who was smashed a brick just now had blood on his head, but his eyes burned with raging anger, and there was no trace of reason. He snatched the throwing stick from his accomplice: "You fucking dare to smash Lao Tzu!" I'll kill you today!

As soon as the words fell, the throwing stick with great strength, without a trace of mercy, smashed the back of Wu Daji.

Wu Daqi was so painfully shook that before he could scream, tears came out.

This man who lost his mind still did not understand his hatred, raised his dirty and cheap shoes, and viciously kicked Wu Daqi's head, one another, and another!

"Damn, I have to kick your brain to waste!"

At this moment, the old man, who had been busy living, gave orders with a serious face: "The two girls have been dragged into the car." Quick, don't fight, get in the car, hurry out of the province!

As soon as he said this, the others hurriedly grabbed the man who had lost his mind by kicking and beating the martial arts and single beam kicks, and several people quickly collected their hands and feet and quickly ran in the direction of the car.

Wu Daqi was kicked in a daze, and stretched out his trembling hand to touch the door of his head.

Bleeding.

He was confused, and only felt dizzy in his brain: "Police, the police are coming soon" "Tick, tick one"

The liquid in the glass bottle followed the infusion tube and was injected into the blood vessels of the single beam.

Shan Liang slowly opened his eyes, and his eyes were white.

He swallowed a mouthful of saliva with difficulty, only to feel a tingling in his throat.

"Liang Liang, Liang Liang." There was a familiar voice next to it.

Shan Liang closed his eyes and opened them again, his eyes were much clearer.

He turned his head sideways and looked to the side, Gu Jiarui was standing by his bed, and his handsome face had an extremely anxious look.

"Liang Liang, can you hear me?" Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand and shook it in front of Shan Liang's eyes.

Shan Liang closed his eyes and nodded: "I want to soak water" "

Oh oh, water, water." Gu Jiarui answered in a panic, took the cup from the side and poured water, carefully cooled from the blow, and fed it to Shan Liang's mouth.

Shan Liang drooled, and his throat became much better: "I'm in the hospital?"

"You really scared me to death," Gu Jiarui gripped Shan Liang's shoulders tightly, and there was a hint of panic in his eyes, "You are in the hospital now, safe, baby, safe, don't be afraid." Shan Liang half sat up with the assistance of Gu Jiarui, and suddenly remembered something, and said in a panic: "Big thing, what about big instrument?"

"Don't worry, Wu Daqi is very good. He woke up earlier than you and is now going to another department to check on the situation. Gu Jiarui explained.

Shan Liang nodded: "Then the trafficker" 

"Already caught."

It was not Gu Jiarui who spoke, but another man who had been standing a little farther away.

The man was wearing a police uniform with a righteous face: "Thanks to your timely police and the clear information given, we dispatched the police quickly, and the traffickers did not even escape this area, and they were arrested by our police forces deployed at key intersections." Shan Liang let out a long sigh of relief.

It's okay, it's okay.

Finally rescued from human traffickers.

"We have found two girls from the trafficker's car and have informed their families, who have arrived at the hospital to do a full examination of the girls, and we would like to thank you."

The policeman said, nodded with a smile, walked to the door, and opened it.

A man and woman dressed in extraordinary clothes walked in.

Gu Jiarui froze as soon as he saw the two of them, and was stunned for a long time: "Uncle Xu, Aunt Zhao?