Chapter 77

In the narrow and dim synagogue, candles on cakes emit a warm light.

The children in the orphanage received their favorite gifts and smiled brightly one by one.

Shan Liang had never seen such sunny smiles on their faces, and these cute smiles almost melted his heart.

Like these children, he had the painful experience of being abandoned. Therefore, they cherish and appreciate

the kindness of others little by little.

Shan Liang raised his eyes and looked at Gu Jiarui, who was fighting with children with a toy gun, and his eyes were moist.

"Okay, okay," Grandma Pan from the orphanage touched the head of a child next to her with a kind smile on her face, "Don't make trouble, let's cut the cake, okay?" 

"Good! The children shouted in unison, and their eyes were full of excitement.

Holding a plastic knife, Shan Liang cut the cake piece by piece in the expectant eyes of all the children, and then distributed it to them.

After dividing the cake, he and Gu Jiarui each held a piece in their hands, slowly walked out of the hall, and sat down on a newly placed swing.

The night breeze was cool and the sky seemed dim.

Shan Liang touched the shelf of the swing: "This is also what you bought for the orphanage?"

"Yes," Gu Jiarui nodded and said with a smile, "I donated the money that my grandparents gave me this year to the orphanage for infrastructure construction." Shan Liang frowned: "How much did you donate?"

"Not much, just hundreds of thousands."

Hundreds of thousands Although for a young master like Gu Jiarui, hundreds of thousands

is indeed not a lot of money, but for Shan Liang, this is already a huge amount.

He was a little apprehensive in his heart: "I" "Hey, I warn you, give me less politeness," Gu Jiarui wrinkled his brows, looking threatening"

Laozi donated money willingly, give you flowers, flowers for these children in the orphanage, I am very happy, don't be discouraged." Shan

Liang's words were choked by Gu Jiarui halfway, and he didn't recruit, so he nodded: "I thank you for the children in advance."

"Thank you what thanks," Gu Jiarui shrugged and fed a piece of cake to Shan Liang's mouth, "Taste." 

Shan Liang took a bite and frowned slightly: "Where to buy the cake, it's sweet."

"Yes? Gu Jiarui was surprised, "I did it step by step according to the instructions on the Internet, and I didn't put a lot of sugar" When Shan Liang heard this, he was immediately surprised: "

You made this cake?"

"Of course," Gu Jiarui looked very whistle, "I made it myself, right?" I sneaked out of school at noon today, beat my own eggs, put them in the oven and baked them, and asked Grandma Pan to help me refrigerate for a few hours. "

'You, Dare to make trouble for a long time, these days he thought that Gu Jiarui's abnormal behavior, he thought that he found the clues of Gu Jiarui's "cheating", but in fact, it was all

So it turned out that I

Shan Liang opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he couldn't find the right language to express it.

Gu Jiarui leaned over to Shan Liang's side, and an extremely rare grievance flashed in his eyes: "Speaking of this, I'm still angry, Lao Tzu has done so much in the past few days, do you think that I am getting along with others, so you ignore me and snub me?"

Shan Liang blushed, knowing that he was wrong to blame him.

He pulled Gu Jiarui's sleeve with his hand: "I'm sorry, I didn't figure it out."

"Don't listen." Gu Jiarui was proud and turned his body around.

"I was wrong," Shan Liang sat down a little in the direction of Gu Jiarui, "Don't be angry.

Gu Jiarui glanced at Shan Liang with his eyes: "Your apology is not sincere." 

Shan Liang saw Gu Jiarui's ruffled and bad eyes and the wistful smile at the corners of his mouth, and immediately knew what this person was thinking.

He blushed and looked around: "There are a few children over there."

"What's the matter," Gu Jiarui hummed casually, "It's so dark. 

Shan Liang once again confirmed that there was no one else around, and then climbed his hand on Gu Jiarui's waist, leaned his head on Gu Jiarui's shoulder, and kissed him on the side face of this person.

Gu Jiarui's expression loosened, but he still didn't look back, still holding his head high, looking disdainful.

This guy is still awkward, he is on the bar with himself.

Shan Liang smiled in his heart, with a smile in his eyes, and gently kissed Gu Jiarui's face twice.

"Hey," Gu Jiarui turned his head in hatred and stared at Shan Liang, "What are you pro?" Scratch the surface? That's not a lot of power, you see.

Saying that, he stretched out his hand and held Shan Liang's head.

Immediately, he leaned over and kissed Shan Liang's lips fiercely.