Chapter 45

The school gate is not the place to speak, Gu Jiarui advocated, took Shan Liang and the woman, went to a small teahouse near the school, sat and talked.

The woman sat opposite Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui, her expression restrained.

"I'm sorry, Xiao Yi," the woman looked down, her expression slightly sad, "it was my mother who was not good back then, and I left you alone at the door of the orphanage, right." 

Shan Liang's face had been pale since he sat down.

Gu Jiarui tightly held Shan Liang's hand under the table.

He could feel from the hand that was clenched by the single beam to the white joint, and the heart of the single beam was already terrified.

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled a little: "I am indeed an orphan, but how can you prove that you are my mother?"

The woman opened her mouth and took out a few things from her pocket.

"This is the pacifier you used when you were a child, the little shoes you wore, and the woman's head raised, her misty eyes looking at Shan Liang's white face, "Mommy remembers that there is a birthmark on your left chest, right?"

Gu Jiarui frowned.

There is indeed such a birthmark on the left chest of the single beam, he has seen and touched it.

This woman can say so clearly, could it really be that her biological mother came to the door?

Shan Liang's hand held by Gu Jiarui was already trembling slightly, but his face remained calm.

The woman was afraid that Shan Liang would not believe it, so she continued to babble and said: "In the past, we lived in a small village, your name is Zhuang Yi, the name is still given to you, your favorite thing to eat before is jujube cake, I" 

"I don't want to hear it, I'm leaving." Shan Liang suddenly stood up, his face was grim, and he walked directly outside.

"Xiao Yi, Xiao Yi" the woman called anxiously a few times in the back.

Gu Jiarui nodded towards her: "Auntie, don't worry, when you come suddenly, he is not mentally prepared at all, you have to give him some time, another day, you can come again another day."

Saying that, he also picked up his bag and hurriedly chased out.

Shan Liang swam for a while in the dark night and sat down in a small pavilion not far away.

Gu Jiarui chased him to his side, saw him looking thoughtful, did not speak, also moved, so dumbfounded.

Gu Jiarui sighed, squatted in front of him, and tried to wave his hand: "Liang Liang? No response.

"Liang Liang?

Shan Liang turned his head: "Don't bother me."

"Isn't it," Gu Jiarui wrinkled his brows, "Even I ignored it?" If you have anything to say, just tell me, don't hold it in your heart." 

Shan Liang silently looked at the night, watching a pair of cheating dog men and women outside the pavilion not dressed neatly, and sneaked over.

Gu Jiarui saw that Shan Liang did not speak, and shook his head.

From childhood to adulthood, Shan Liang is such a personality, and he likes to hold everything in his heart.

No matter what pain and grievances he encounters, he rarely confides in people, always likes to ponder and entangle himself, trapping himself in that four-way ground, looking calm on the surface, but his heart is already full of holes.

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang and thought to himself, he must find a way to make Shan Liang talk more and talk more, so that he does not hold back his wounds.

I don't know how long it took, Shan Liang moved his body, and suddenly lay on Gu Jiarui's back: "Carry me back."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you show me your legs and feet before that?"

"I'm too lazy to go," Shan Liang closed his eyes, "Do you carry it?"

"Back, I back, you have spoken, how can I not carry it."

Gu Jiarui reluctantly squatted in front of the single beam, skillfully carried the single beam, and walked in the direction of the hut.

Back in the hut, Shan Liang took a shower without saying a word, lifted the quilt to cover himself, and stuffed his head into it, and the quilt bulged up a bag. Gu Jiarui quickly finished the rest of today's homework, and then lay down next to Shan Liang: "Liang Liang, you come out."

"Not out."

"You come out, I'll talk to you, well, come out." Gu Jiarui seduced .