Chapter 46

Shan Liang stubbornly locked himself under the quilt.

"Hey, little cub, can't you get out? Gu Jiarui twisted his eyebrows and asked.

At this moment, Gu Jiarui felt that he was simply like the tricky Tom cat in the cat and mouse, and put a cheese at the door of the mouse hole, expecting a little head to stick out.

But Shan Liang is fucking like the most cunning Jerry rat, stunned or not fooled, just not coming out.

"I don't have anything to say, I just want to stay by myself." The voice of the single beam was muffled in the quilt, a little blurry.

Gu Jiarui gritted his teeth, and with a hard hand, he simply dug up the single beam and the quilt.

Shan Liang finally poked his head out of the large burrito-like quilt impatiently: "Are you bothered?

"You are not afraid to suffocate yourself in that quilt," Gu Jiarui shook him, and then tucked the edge of the quilt under the chin of the single beam, so that he could poke out his head completely, "Say, why did you escape just now."

Shan Liang skimmed his head and snorted: "You care about me."

"I don't care about you, who cares about you? Gu Jiarui's eyes widened, and he looked fierce, "I can tell you, if there is something, you will tell me bluntly, don't hold it in your heart, you are Wang Ba?" How can you hold back so much?

"You are Wang Ba! Single beam retorted.

After that, he lowered his head sullenly, and after a while, he continued: "In fact, she said so much evidence, I have already believed it in my heart" 

"You believe that she is your own mother, so why do you still slip away so fast?"

"I didn't think that I would ever meet my own mother in my life," Shan Liang's tone became a little subtle, "I'm alive now, she suddenly appeared You think, if someone suddenly comes out now and says it's your own brother,

can you be calm in your heart?"

"I'm calm," Gu Jiarui shrugged, very disdainful, "I've seen several times, inexplicable people, said that it was my father's illegitimate son outside." But get out, my dad is so loyal to the family, he doesn't have an affair at all, he all touches porcelain and asks for money. 

The Gu family has a great cause, and it is inevitable that some people will want to engage in some crooked ways to blackmail.

Gu Jiarui has seen it a few times, and it can be regarded as strange.

Shan Liang pondered for a moment: "This doesn't count, then you think again, suddenly someone came out and called your father, saying that he is your own son, will you be shocked to the point of being at a loss?"

Gu Jiarui sighed twice and touched his chin: "I really haven't experienced this, or you call me to see what it's like?"

"Dad" As soon as Shan Liang said a word, he felt the taste.

Immediately, he grabbed a pillow and smashed it on Gu Jiarui's head: "I'm upset, you're still in the mood to tease me, roll, roll!"

Gu Jiarui had a bad smile on his face and threw the person down.

Later, the two men were so close that they could feel each other's warm breathing.

Gu Jiarui said: "Liang Liang, in fact, this matter is not small, and it is not big."

"You said that you haven't come over for so many years, and now that you are an adult, it doesn't make much sense to have a mother," Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang's eyes that were close at hand, "It's very simple, if you want to recognize, then recognize, and contact more in the future." If you feel uncomfortable, miserable, and prefer not to have this file, then have less contact, how to live and how to live. 

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled and looked at Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui scratched his head: "Anyway, no matter what decision you make, I will support you, and I will accompany you, okay?"

Shan Liang bit his lip and took a deep breath.

He didn't expect that his mood would be solved by Gu Jiarui's words.

He thought a lot before, thinking about why his mother suddenly came here, thinking about whether she had a purpose, thinking about why she wanted to lose him back then, thinking about what their family would be like now, but when Gu Jiarui said this, he found that all this was meaningless.

There is no need to dwell on these gratuitous things.

He is doing well now, he has good grades, a stable life, and there is an annoying Gu Jiarui by his side, whether he has a mother or not, it is not so important.

Admit it or not, his life will not change a bit.

He is still a single girder.

For a long time, he nodded, as if he breathed a long sigh of relief: "I'm hungry."

"What do you say? Gu Jiarui listened to this inexplicable sentence and was a little puzzled.

Shan Liang arched between Gu Jiarui's legs with his knees under the quilt: "Go downstairs and buy me grilled sausages, cold skin and flatbread eggs, and a bottle of pure milk." Gu Jiarui couldn't react a little.

Shan Liang arched again: "Go quickly."

Gu Jiarui stood up inexplicably, picked up his mobile phone and wallet, walked to the door, and turned around: "You have no conscience to fight Today you are in a bad mood, that is, I will feel sorry for you, and you actually dare to call me?" 

Shan Liang drilled into the quilt, only showing a pair of smiling eyes: "You just say you can't go." What answered him was a sound of closing the door with Gu Jiarui's negative anger.