Chapter 89

Wu Daqi ran down the stairs to the iron fence under the overhead level.

Under the shade of the school's trees, you can vaguely see a figure moving outside the fence.

It should be there to pick up takeout!

Wu Daqi stood at the corner of the stairs and looked around sneakily.

No teacher.

He breathed a long sigh of relief, then quickly slipped to the fence, broke the hidden greenery, and said outside: "Is it takeaway?"

"Is it Ji Hao?" The delivery guy over there also asked softly.

Ji Hao is the boy who came to pick up takeout with martial arts.

Wu Daqi quickly nodded: "It's my classmate, I'll help, you give me the takeaway." 

The takeaway brother handed over a big bag, and then drove away with a cool little battery.

Wu Daqi was carrying a takeaway bag in his hand, and the smile on his face had not yet bloomed, and as soon as he turned around, he saw a middle-aged man standing behind him with his back to his back, his eyes serious and cold.

He pointed towards Wu Daji: "What class are you?" What is your name?

 Wu Daqi instantly turned pale with fright, and he couldn't say a word.

"You," the middle-aged man said in a deep voice with a frown, "you follow me to the political and religious office." 

Xu Yuntian's brothers waited in the classroom for a long time, waiting for the lunch break to be almost over, and they didn't see Wu Daqi come back.

"Where is that kid," Ji Hao looked at the door again, and said displeased, "It's so fucking slow to ask him to get a takeaway, what is this kid doing so waste, shit."

"Did you say you were caught?" I heard that the political and religious affairs department has been strictly investigating this recently." "It was the strict investigation that asked him to get it, and this kid is just a little bit of use."

Shan Liang had already woken up at this time, and after listening to these people's words, he understood that Wu Daqi had been instructed by them to take risks to get takeaway, and he had not returned yet.

There was a faint feeling of uneasiness in his heart.

He looked at Xu Yuntian, who was sitting on the other side.

At this time, Xu Yuntian did not have a worried look on his face, and looked at a sports magazine gracefully, but he was very relaxed.

Shan Liang frowned slightly.

Wu Daqi is just secretly in love with others, and he didn't do anything excessive, but he was always called so much, and he felt worthless for Wu Daqi.

The first class in the afternoon is a Chinese class, and according to the usual custom, teacher Guan Yun will come to the classroom a few minutes before the class, turn on the computer and open the courseware.

It's just that today, until the class bell rang, Wu Daqi was nowhere to be seen, and Teacher Guan didn't come.

The squad leader went to Guan Yun's office to look for it, but he didn't find anyone. The students were talking in the classroom and waited anxiously for a long time when they finally heard the familiar sound of high heels in the hallway.

Guan Yun calmed down, walked into the classroom, and stood on the podium.

She looked out the door and said, "You let me in." 

The door was slowly pushed open, and a dejected Wu Daqi appeared in everyone's field of vision.

Wu Daqi walked the classroom with heavy steps, feeling the eyes of the entire classroom staring at him alone.

"Today was supposed to come over in advance to prepare for class," Teacher Guan Yun turned on the computer with a calm face and sorted out her lectures, "but I temporarily received a call from the director of the political and education office, saying that the classmates in our class had been seized secretly ordering takeaway, and asked me to pick up someone." 

Wu Daqi's face was pale, he pursed his lips, lowered his head, and looked pitiful