Chapter 51

Gu Jiarui's hand tightly pinched Shan Liang's wrist, and his eyes were like hungry wolves, with a full wild desire for invasion.

"You let go of me, I use my hands, with my hands" Shan Liang gasped, with a slight begging for mercy in his tone.

Gu Jiarui looked like he was on top, and he was impulsive.

He was really afraid.

In fact, speaking in detail, it is not that he does not want to have a relationship with Gu Jiarui, on the contrary, he has dreamed of it before, and Gu Jiarui, the bastard, has turned over and over Wushan Yunyu.

He can even recall it now, in the dream, Gu Jiarui's hormone-full body, sexy Adam's apple, warm beads of sweat dripping on his forehead, eyelids that tremble slightly because of comfort and fiery gasps

However, at this point, Gu Jiarui really pressed him against the wall, and he was awake instead.

Between brothers, it's okay to fight, it's okay to joke, and even hitting each other with pistols is nothing.

But if I did that, I wouldn't go back.

If that kind of relationship really happened, could Gu Jiarui still treat him as a brother? Will he alienate himself? Can they still live in one room and sleep in the same bed?

Shan Liang didn't know these answers, and he didn't want to risk it.

Gu Jiarui's breath sprayed on Shan Liang's neck: "Liang Liang, what you said, with your hands."

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled, and he closed his eyes: "You turned off the light." 

The first time he was intimate with Gu Jiarui, he was a little shy and nervous.

The lights were turned off, the vision was removed, and in the dark bathroom, only the warm mist, the sound of the shower dripping water, the gasping of men and the hot body that could be touched.

Only then can he overcome his shame and do it.

Shan Liang's hand was grabbed by Gu Jiarui and touched his lower abdomen.

There was also a thin layer of pants, which was covered wetly.

"The pants are wet, you don't take them off? Shan Liang asked.

In the darkness, Gu Jiarui's voice seemed to be drained with a layer of grit, hoarse and low, stained with the breath of desire: "The bathroom is too small, forget it."

Saying that, he grabbed Shan Liang's hand and hooked the thin layer of pants.

The palm of the single beam touched the scalding hot that made people blush and their hearts beat.

In the narrow and hot bathroom, the smell of hormones gradually rises.

When I woke up the next day, Shan Liang's head still hurt a little.

If you drink too much, you will inevitably have after-effects.

He rubbed his head, squinted and sat up, his mind had just cleared up, and his mind suddenly skimmed over the pictures of last night.

What did he do!

He actually helped Gu Jiarui use his hands, and his hands were really confused, and alcohol and hot water were like aphrodisiacs, suddenly making their blood rush up, allowing the flame of desire to burn in their bodies.

He patted his head with a headache.

At this moment, Gu Jiarui pushed open the door of the cottage.

He was already wearing a clean school uniform and carrying a breakfast bag in his hand.

He coughed and put the bag on the table: "I bought you breakfast, xiaolongbao, fritters and soy milk, eat it." 

Shan Liang nodded and went to wash in silence.

While washing, he looked at himself in the mirror.

This was the first time he had this kind of contact with Gu Jiarui, and he had no experience. After waking up, as soon as he saw Gu Jiarui, his mind automatically jumped out of last night's events, and he played it in a loop at the highest volume, the highest definition.

He felt extremely embarrassed now, and he didn't know how to face Gu Jiarui.

After washing up and eating breakfast, the two of them carried their school bags and went out.

As soon as Shan Liang raised his hand, he found that the watch on his hand was not brought, he thought about it for a while, and said to Gu Jiarui: "My watch is in the bathroom, I'll go and get it."

"Bathroom" Something flashed in Gu Jiarui's eyes, and he returned to calm, "You go."

After taking their watches, the two of them still rode their bikes to school.

When the class bell rang, Shan Liang breathed a sigh of relief, finally the class started, he was able to listen to the lecture with peace of mind, divert his attention, and no longer have to think about the mess.

That's nice.

The first lesson is a history lesson.

The history teacher walked up to the stage, opened the textbook, and raised his eyes: "Where did we talk about the last lesson?"

Saying that, he himself replied: "Oh, yes, yes, we talked about the means of modern resistance to war. We say, in modern warfare, military planes have become very popular, and many fighters have been shot down and damaged. So with regard to this technique of fighting airplanes, we have to talk about a very powerful character, who is "Shan Liang suddenly squeezed the pages of the book."

He wanted to die.