Chapter 35

Wu Daji and Xu Yuntian stood up under everyone's sympathetic gaze.

Sister Kelly ruffled her chestnut curls behind her ears, and then snorted softly: "Do you know why I called you two up?"

Without waiting for Xu Yuntian and Wu Daqi to answer, she glared slightly: "Look at your homework yourself, your class said behind my back that I have a big chest and no brains, do you really think that I am very perfunctory?" Do you think I can't see that you two copied it?

Wu Daqi was shocked and thought of the last time, he had indeed copied Xu Yuntian's English homework.

But he obviously corrected a few mistakes, shouldn't ah...

Sister Kelly looked at the two people and sneered: "I have brought so many students, what demons and monsters I haven't seen, what means I haven't seen, huh?"

Xu Yuntian was not angry: "Teacher, I didn't copy my homework!"

"Don't say anything now," Sister Kelly waved her hand, "After school, both of you come to my office, bring pen and paper, do you hear?"

The class was silent for a while, and finally the low voices of two boys sounded: "I heard it."

"Sit down!" Sister Kelly was not angry.

After such a small episode before class, Sister Kelly opened the courseware.

This lesson is about English composition.

Sister Kelly turned on the computer and projected a handwritten composition on the big screen, which was Gu Jiarui's.

Gu Jiarui's other subjects are quite bad, only one English, almost unbeatable.

Since he was a child, his father has taken him to see many big scenes, including many foreigners. This frequent bilingual conversation has laid a good English foundation for Gu Jiarui, coupled with his father's intentional cultivation, Gu Jiarui's English level has long reached the point where he can talk freely with native speakers.

Sister Kelly therefore particularly likes Gu Jiarui, and she always likes to interact with Gu Jiarui in class. Every time she listens to Gu Jiarui's spoken English, she will be sincerely amazed.

"Today we analyze the composition from last time," Sister Kelly pointed to the screen, "Come, Gu Jiarui, you can read your own essay again."

Gu Jiarui coughed, Yu Guang glanced at Shan Liang in front of him, and suddenly said: "Teacher, I have a cold and my throat hurts."

"Sore throat?" Sister Kelly was obviously a little disappointed, "It's a pity... So let's read it with a single beam. Shan

Liang was named and stood up straight to look at the big screen.

Immediately, he felt extremely embarrassed.

Because the title of this essay is like this - if you are Li Hua, you are going to write an email to your American friend Tony to introduce one of your best friends...

Gu Jiarui is good to die, and what he wrote is a single beam.

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled, looking at Gu Jiarui's flowing English, and he heard Gu Jiarui behind him, and snorted coldly.

He narrowed his eyes and felt that this was Gu Jiarui's small revenge, retaliation for him for snubbing him and ignoring him so much today.

The single beam surface is calm, and he begins to read aloud mechanically to the screen.

When he read the middle paragraph, his face began to turn red and hot.

Because Gu Jiarui wrote in his essay that the two of them moved in together, slept in a bed, covered with a quilt, and they occasionally used "warm" hugs to express their beautiful and sincere friendship.

Shit Li Hua, shit Tony.

Shitty friendship!

The students in the class seemed to have become cats and dogs with glowing eyes in the night, and one by one, they looked at each other and smiled.

When Sister Kelly finished listening to Shan Liang's reading, she nodded: "It's a good read, but there is a deficiency I need to talk about for this composition."

Saying that, she picked up the laser pointer and took a picture of a line of English on the big screen: "Here is a specific example - Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang live together to express the depth of your friendship." However, is it deep to live together? I don't think it may be, yesterday there were two girls in the same dormitory in the next class, tearing each other's heads in the dormitory, tearing their heads and scattering them.

She walked up to Shan Liang's side, "So, it's better to have more intuitive and detailed examples." Come, Shan Liang, you come to help Gu Jiarui fill in the content, think about it, you usually live together, what else will you do, so as to reflect your brotherly feelings better? 

Shan Liang made a difficulty, lowered his head and frowned: "Will still do..."

"Love." Wu Daqi ate and laughed, lowered his head, and gently took the stubble.

Good to die or not to die, this sentence that could not be lighter floated to Sister Kelly's ears.

She immediately narrowed her eyes, her Han-style semi-permanent eyebrows were raised into an inverted figure, and she glared angrily at Wu Daqi: "You understand very well, don't you?" You give me out, now give me out and stand!