Chapter 67

The boy who was the staff member of the party was stunned and glanced at Shan Liang: "You don't seem to be from the logistics working group, right?" I haven't seen you.

"Well, the estimated number of staff is not enough, and the teacher has found a few new ones to help, and I was just called by the teacher to help." The single beam surface does not change color and the heart does not beat.

The boy was half-convinced: "But" "Don't be, the song is about to finish," Shan Liang was a little anxious, and snatched the bouquet in the boy's hand, "Go to the teacher quickly, if it's late, I'm afraid you will have to delay."

The boy thought for a while and nodded: "Then you remember to send the flowers."

"Remembered." Shan Liang nodded calmly.

The boy quickly ran off the stage side curtain.

The single beam stood alone in the side curtain, his heart plopping and pounding.

The song comes to an end, and the lights of the audience gradually light up.

It's time to send flowers and take pictures!

Shan Liang squeezed his fist fiercely, then took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage.

When he appeared on the stage, there was an instant burst of confusion in the audience.

Gu Jiarui is very famous in school, and not long ago, when Gu Jiarui announced that Shan Liang was his daughter-in-law, he also set off a storm in the school for a while.

One by one, the audience looked at the picture on the stage in amazement.

This is Gu Jiarui and other girls holding hands, Gu Jiarui's daughter-in-law can't stand it, and goes on stage to demonstrate?

What a thrill!

What other skits do you watch, what singing do you listen to?

Is there anything more exciting than the picture in front of you?

Shan Liang ignored the uproar in the audience, just held the flower bouquet calmly, walked to the girl first, laughed softly, and handed the bouquet over.

The girl took the bouquet with the hand holding the microphone.

The smile on Shan Liang's face remained unchanged, but his hand was stuck in the bouquet and could not let the girl take it away.

His meaning is obvious: one by one, if you don't let go of the hand that holds the man of Lao Tzu to get the flowers, Lao Tzu will not let go and give you the flowers.

The girl stared at Shan Liang like a hook, silent for several seconds, and finally gritted her teeth, released the hand holding Gu Jiarui, and took the bouquet from Shan Liang's hand.

Shan Liang nodded, turned around and gave another bouquet of flowers to Gu Jiarui, and then, inserted between Gu Jiarui and this girl, and stood like that.

The camera teacher in the audience blinked in surprise, did not react to what was going on, did not react to why a staff member suddenly appeared in the middle of the performers.

But he quickly recovered, thinking, maybe it was requested by the logistics teacher.

Besides, the boy in the middle has a very natural expression and looks beautiful, so the photo taken so must be good-looking.

The cameraman quickly adjusted the angle of the camera and pressed the shutter.

Click, click, the picture of three people standing together on the stage, forever.

The lights went dark, and Gu Jiarui quickly stepped off the stage.

The girl followed behind with her skirt.

When they walked into the side curtain and were about to walk backstage, the girl suddenly shouted: "Gu Jiarui."

Gu Jiarui stood and turned his head with a frown.

The girl was holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a skirt in the other, and her eyes were rolling: "I have something to tell you."

"Do I know you well? Gu Jiarui's eyes were cold, "I don't care about what you just made on stage, you go and explain the situation to the stage director yourself."

"I will, but before that," the girl took a deep breath, "Gu Jiarui, I like you." I confessed to you once during the games, and you rejected me. But I don't want to give up, and I'm going to confess to you a second time today.

Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang looked at each other, and then the Adam's apple rolled up and down, and said in a deep voice: "I don't have any thoughts about you, moreover," Gu Jiarui forcibly interlocked with Shan Liang's ten fingers, "This is my daughter-in-law, you should have heard about it."

"But he's a man! "The girl is a little out of control, and even with a wonderful voice, she looks a little sharp.

"yes, because I'm doing it." Gu Jiarui said it very reasonably.

The girl suddenly choked, and her mouth trembled: "I don't believe it."

Gu Jiarui snorted lightly and turned his head to glance at Shan Liang, who had been silent.

He handed the bouquet in his hand to Shan Liang, and then suddenly stretched out his hand and picked Shan Liang up horizontally, with an intimate and spoiling posture: "I don't need you to believe, I don't like you, please respect yourself." 

Saying that, the corners of his lips evoked an evil smile, turned around, and walked down the backstage with Shan Liang in his arms.

When they came to a corner, Shan Liang suddenly hugged Gu Jiarui's neck: "I did a little bold today, and now, those people probably began to whisper."

"Then let them go," Gu Jiarui didn't care, and snorted, "If you don't want to listen, it's okay, anyway, it's none of my business behind, I'll take you to a place where no one is, stay quiet for a while?" 

Shan Liang thought for a while, chuckled and nodded: "Hmm.

Gu Jiarui received the instruction, turned his footsteps, and quickly went in the other direction.

In that direction, the roof leading to the school's art building.