Chapter 140

Shan Liang heard what Guan Yun said from a distance, and stood up at once.

"Teacher! He stopped Guan Yun, who was hurriedly leaving.

Teacher Guan Yun turned around, and there was no lack of anxiety in his expression: "Is there anything else?" 

"Teacher, is something wrong?" Shan Liang hurriedly asked.

Wu Daqi was good friends with him, and he couldn't help but want to ask.

Besides, for Wu Daqi, a thin and weak guy who can be picked up by a hen with chicken plague and run all over the yard, he really can't rest assured.

Teacher Guan Yun sighed: "Teacher Zhou just called me and said that when he checked the night, he found that Wu Daqi had not returned yet, and he didn't know where to run."

"Will it still be in the classroom?" Shan Liang blinked.

"No," Teacher Guan Yun waved her hand, "I asked Tian Jingyu in the dormitory next door, he was the last one to come out of the classroom and be responsible for locking the door of our class." He said that when he came out, the classroom was empty, and Wu Daqi could not be in the classroom. 

Shan Liang's heart suddenly hung up.

The school is such a place, and Wu Daqi has no other activities, where can he go?

He and Gu Jiarui looked at each other, and then said, "Teacher, let me go and see it with you."

"No need," Guan Yun shook her head, "You can study here at ease, and sleep after studying." I'll go look at the situation and look for someone.

"Teacher," Shan Liang still insisted, "I know the big thing, maybe I can help, you let me go." Teacher

Guan Yun looked at Shan Liang's firm face and tangled for a moment. Shan Liang begged again and again, Guan Yun finally sighed: "Okay, let's go and see the love/ redundant."

Saying that, she carried her bag in one hand and squeezed her mobile phone in the other, and hurriedly walked down the stairs.

Shan Liang didn't change his clothes, so he put on pajamas and slippers, walked out of the cabin with Gu Jiarui, and followed Guan Yun to the school.

At this point, the dormitory has not yet turned off the lights, and the boys' dormitory is noisy.

Teacher Guan Yun hurriedly went to the floor where the boys in his class were located, found the dormitory where Wu Daqi was located, and knocked on the door.

The people in the dormitory opened the door from inside: "Teacher!

"Are the people back? Guan Yun asked eagerly.

The boy shook his head: "I didn't even see a figure."

"So where can he go?" At this moment, even Gu Jiarui sensed that something was wrong, and asked in a low voice with a frown.

Shan Liang held his hands, and his mind was rapidly thinking about where Wu Daqi could go.

"Teacher Guan, you are here," Teacher Zhou finished inspecting the other dormitories, and returned to the dormitory where one person was missing, "Your class martial arts master has not returned yet, I have asked people to go to the classroom and cafeteria to look around, but there are none."

Guan Yun took a deep breath and looked around at the boys around him: "After the end of evening self-study, which of you has seen the martial arts instrument?"

A boy raised his hand weakly: "Teacher, I have seen it."

"Say."

"When I came out of the cafeteria, I saw Daijiu, he was walking on a path leading from the teaching building to the dormitory, and it looked like he was supposed to go back to the dormitory. 

I was walking with people, so I didn't go up to talk.

Teacher Guan Yun sighed anxiously: "Then where can he go, you guys take out a boy, go with me to that road to find out, and the others are waiting in the dormitory." 

Saying that, Teacher Guan Yun carried his bag, walked out of the dormitory, and quickly ran towards the path the boy said.

Gu Jiarui looked at Teacher Guan Yun's figure and raised his eyebrows: "Liang Liang, let's follow and look for it together."

Shan Liang pondered in place for a moment: "Or let's go find another person."

Gu Jiarui blinked: "Who?"

Shan Liang didn't speak, just walked out of this dormitory quickly, walked to another dormitory, vigorously pushed open the door and walked in, and found the man who was

drying clothes: "Xu Yuntian."

"Single girder? Xu Yuntian put down the drying rod in his hand, "Brother Rui? Didn't you guys go out and live? How did it come back? 

Shan Liang looked at Xu Yuntian's surprised eyes, did not pause for a moment, directly spoke, and asked Shen Shen: "Wu Daqi is gone, do you know where he went?"