Chapter 22

Shan Liang coughed, and then said: "Aren't you a straight man?" What base do you engage in.

"Whoever stipulates that I can't," Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, looking particularly unruly, "Hey, don't say, I really haven't tried what it's like to do the foundation." 

The look on Shan Liang's face was a little unnatural: "I don't know..."

"I heard He Hong say that engaging with men is more exciting than engaging with women," Gu Jiarui came up a little more, with a bad smile and doubts in his eyes,

"You say, is it true?" 

The roots of Shan Liang's ears were red and hot, and then he stretched out his hand and knocked Gu Jiarui's head: "Okay, don't learn, think about these things all day!" I'm not ashamed of you.

Gu Jiarui shook his head shamelessly: "I'm not ashamed, I'm quite curious." 

Shan Liang glanced at him, and remembered the discovery of Xu Yuntian's photo in the pen bag of Wu Da, hesitated, and gently pulled the corner of Gu Jiarui's clothes: "Let me ask you something."

"You say."

"Xu Yuntian... Have a girlfriend? Shan Liang asked with a hint of caution.

Gu Jiarui turned around with a frown: "What for?" Why do you suddenly care so much about him?

"I just, just ask." Single girder pretends to be calm.

Gu Jiarui felt a little strange, but still replied: "Xu Yuntian's girlfriend before was separated last month. He's single now, but..."

"But what?"

"He told me today that Zhao Siyu's spicy energy is quite suitable for his appetite, and he plans to follow it." Gu Jiarui casually peeled an orange from the table, and after peeling it, he fed a juicy clove of pulp to Shan Liang's mouth.

Shan Liang chewed the sweet and sour flesh in his mouth, and his heart was also sweet and sour.

He was worried about Wu Daqi.

"Okay," Gu Jiarui threw the orange peel into the trash, and then stared straight at Shan Liang, and suddenly threw the person down on the bed like a big wolf dog, "Don't ask about others anymore, how about accompany your brother Rui today to taste the wonderfulness of Jiji?" 

Although Shan Liang has impulses in his heart, he still has reason.

He struggled for a while, pushed Gu Jiarui away, and said with a red ear: "Ji will not engage in it today, first engage in study." Your math paper, just today's college entrance examination simulation three, did you finish it?

Gu Jiarui was stunned, and looked down at his watch: "Well, it's time to sleep."

"Bring me the roll." Shan Liang pointed to Gu Jiarui's bag.

Gu Jiarui sighed in annoyance, scratched his head, pulled up his bag at random, took out the crumpled test paper from it and threw it on the bed: "Just write this." 

Shan Liang picked up the scroll and looked at it, and wrote a class and name.

He made a black face: "Tomorrow morning self-study will be handed in, you finish it now."

Gu Jiarui chuckled: "What's so difficult about that?" With that, he turned around, opened the bag that had been washed by the slurry, and rummaged inside.

"What are you doing?" Shan Liang frowned, and his voice was displeased, "Don't copy mine."

Gu Jiarui couldn't find the test paper, so he simply opened the bag entirely, and suddenly saw a book inside, and the words "record" were written on the cover of the book.

He took the book in his hand and played with it: "What is this?"

Shan Liang jumped over and snatched back his book: "It's nothing.

This book has a special purpose.

This book has three hundred and sixty-five pages, and every day that passes, tear one page.

When the last page is torn off, it means that the third year of high school is over, the college entrance examination is over, and he and Gu Jiarui may also face the fate of going to the end of the world.

Gu Jiarui didn't care about this small book, he continued to search, and finally found the math scroll sandwiched inside from the book: "Hey, here." Don't worry, I'll copy it in five minutes.

With anger on his face, Shan Liang snatched back the scroll: "I said, from today onwards, you are not allowed to copy it!"

Gu Jiarui felt a little inexplicable.

He stepped forward and touched Shan Liang's face: "What's wrong with you?" Angry?