Chapter 100

The basketball game ended with a big victory for the basketball team led by Gu Jiarui.

The audience, male and female, cheered for this young and powerful team for a long time before they left the court one after another and walked out of the basketball arena.

Gu Jiarui and the team members looked relaxed because they had fought a beautiful battle, and they made an appointment to go to the celebration banquet later, decided on the location, and then packed up their things and scattered.

The basketball court slowly became deserted from the bustle just now.

Gu Jiarui was in the men's changing room, opened the cabinet and packed up his things, did not change the basketball uniform, just put a coat on the outside, put a black bag on his back, and came out of the changing room.

The audience was empty, and an aunt sweeping the floor in the venue was slowly walking outside.

Only on the bench in the waiting area, there was still a person.

Single girder.

Gu Jiarui's afterlight glanced at Shan Liang and saw him sitting there alone, his eyes seemed to be looking at him, and his heart was uneasy.

This is the person he has pampered in the palm of his hand for so many years.

Just leave him alone in the wide basketball court, how sour

in this heart!

Gu Jiarui quickly suppressed the feeling in his heart.

Shan Liang mixed with Ke Tianhao a few days ago, eating and passing notes, and he didn't know where to meet secretly, and Shan Liang even accused him of being a child and making him eat so much vinegar.

Where is it so quick to forgive him!

Thinking of this, Gu Jiarui withdrew his gaze, looked ahead, and walked out with cold steps.

After walking almost half a basketball court, Gu Jiarui still did not hear footsteps behind him.

How?

Could it be that Shan Liang really wanted to stay in this stadium for one night?

Gu Jiarui's steps were getting slower and slower, as if he was deliberately waiting for Shan Liang to catch up.

Shan Liang sat in place, watching Gu Jiarui go farther and farther, and his heart was also uncomfortable.

This person used to like to pester himself the most, but now, his cold appearance is really uncomfortable.

Shan Liang pursed his lips and pulled his shoulders down.

The slower footsteps in the stadium suddenly became faster again.

Shan Liang raised his head, and saw Gu Jiarui frowning, with a thin anger on his face, walking towards him.

Gu Jiarui walked to Shan Liang's side, condescending and said coldly: "Hey, it's closed, do you want to spend the night inside?" 

Shan Liang raised his eyes to look at him: "You talked to me?"

Gu Jiarui sighed, his face line cold and arrogant, "Can't go!" 

Shan Liang silently stood up and stood in front of Gu Jiarui.

He sighed and said in a sincere tone: "I'm sorry, it was me who was bad the other day.

Gu Jiarui's expression was shocked, but he quickly calmed down, and his eyes drifted away: "Where are you bad?" 

"It's that I didn't explain the situation clearly to you, Ke Tianhao and I just went to find someone. This person is very familiar with Ke Tianhao, so I need to rely on his relationship," Shan Liang paused, "I really don't mean anything else to him, I only have you."

Gu Jiarui's heart fluttered.

What does the single beam say?

What the fuck did he just say?

He just wants him?, the heart is starting to stop listening.

Plop down and bounce like a jumping bird!

Gu Jiarui's heart was as excited as if it was the New Year, but his handsome face still pretended to be disdainful: "Oh, is it?" So you've been with me for so many days? The

cold war was not something you provoked first, Shan Liang was slander in his heart, but he didn't say it, he just said: "At that time, it was inconvenient to tell you, and I will tell you the reason if you want to hear it." In short, now that everything is almost done, I will explain everything you want to hear, okay?

Gu Jiarui glanced at Shan Liang obliquely.

At this glance, he found with sharp eyes that the single beam seemed to have lost weight.

Damn, he roared in his heart, forcing Zhao Siyu to help stuff his bought breakfast and night snack to Shan Liang every day, and also forced Zhao Siyu to find all kinds of crappy Li Ling, so as not to be detected by Shan Liang that he sent it, and as a result, Shan Liang didn't eat much at all?

There is less meat on the face!

Gu Jiarui's heart was sore, and his tone was even worse: "Now you know what to say?" Why didn't you confess before? Do you think I'm still rare? 

Shan Liang's heart tightened, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he said softly: "Aren't you rare?"

"I..."

Gu Jiarui was going to viciously refute Shan Liang, saying that he was not rare at all.

But looking at Shan Liang's face, it's not rare, and he can't fucking say it!

He is not rare?

He was almost dying!