Chapter 83

Teacher Guan Yun looked at the students who were talking about it below, and coughed: "Okay, everyone according to this seating chart, let's move the table."

Everyone got into action.

Only Gu Jiarui still sat in place with an angry look.

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui, then gently touched his hand, and signaled with his lips: "Don't make trouble."

Gu Jiarui looked at Shan Liang's bright eyes and gritted his teeth.

He was silent for a long time, and finally stood up and attached it to Shan Liang's ear: "You wait, Laozi will catch you back sooner or later!"

 With that, he frowned and reluctantly pushed his table away.

When everyone had finished moving their seats, Teacher Guan Yun sat down behind the podium, pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose, and began to correct her homework one by one.

Gu Jiarui's eyes were still staring at Shan Liang not far away, and he looked at the several people sitting next to Shan Liang one by one.

Looking at it like this, he was even more unhappy.

Next to the single beam, sat a person he very much did not want to see.

Ke Tianhao.

Ke Tianhao and Shan Liang are in a dormitory, and the people look presentable, and they can be regarded as showy. In the class, his grades belong to the middle and upper classes, and although his family situation is not very good, his character is not bad.

But Gu Jiarui has always disliked Ke Tianhao, because Ke Tianhao, this kid is in the same dormitory as Shan Liang, and he usually habitually sticks to Shan Liang, and he always likes to talk to Shan Liang, and he has to talk to Shan Liang about any fart matters.

Elder Gu Jiarui felt that this guy's motives were not pure, so he was extra vigilant.

At this moment, he sat in a column, watching Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao sitting next to each other in the same row, the two people didn't know what to say, and suddenly looked at each other and smiled.

Gu Jiarui looked at this picture, and the fire in his eyes was about to burn.

Gu Jiarui was angry on one side, but Wu Daji on the other side was joyful.

After changing seats this time, Xu Yuntian sat on his left and Shan Liang on his right. With a crush on one side and a person who can copy homework on the other, Wu Daqi felt that today he was simply a double harvest of love and study, and his eyes were crooked with a smile.

Although love has not yet been obtained, and his academic results are not his, he is silly.

When the bell for the end of the evening self-study rang, Gu Jiarui stood up with a loud voice, picked up the schoolbag that had been prepared a long time ago, walked to Shan Liang's side, and said impatiently: "Let's go." 

Shan Liang slowly put down his pen: "I'll sort out my school bag, you wait."

Gu Jiarui snorted and stood beside Shan Liang, waiting for him to clean up.

Wu Daqi collected the test papers on the table with a smile on his face, and snickered twice from time to time, as if what he had collected in his hand was not the test paper, but the lottery ticket that won tens of millions of jackpots.

Gu Jiarui looked at his appearance and asked with a frown: "What are you laughing at?"

"Brother Rui, I'm just happy," Wu Daji's eyes shone brightly, as if there were stars inside, "It's too good to change seats this time, I'm happy." The corner of Gu Jiarui's mouth twitched and cut: "Oh, so happy, do you want to set two tables for you at the entrance of the village?" Laugh like this, really. 

Was it a good change of seats this time?

He didn't feel it at all!

It sucks!

When Shan Liang finished cleaning up, Gu Jiarui took the people and hurriedly went downstairs and went all the way back to their cabin.

When Shan Liang walked into the hut and reached out to turn on the light switch, Gu Jiarui suddenly left his schoolbag and hugged him from behind.

The hand that was about to touch the switch froze in midair.

He felt Gu Jiarui's warm breath and the heat of his body in the dark, and his Adam's apple rolled: "What's wrong?"

"I'm moving back to the dormitory tomorrow," Gu Jiarui's voice was filled with displeasure and frustration, "Damn, it's really unpleasant." 

Shan Liang chuckled and turned around: "Don't make a tantrum, you did a little better in the final exam, can't we move back to this house?" Gu Jiarui, like some kind of large dog, rubbed between the necks of the single beam for a long time: "Liang Liang, we have been living in dormitories for the first and second years of high school, and I haven't felt how I am yet." But now, after living together for a while, if you don't sleep in the same bed as me, I feel uncomfortable, really