Chapter 105

Ke Tianhao's expression was obviously stunned for a moment.

Shan Liang did not notice Ke Tianhao's micro-expression, just lowered his head with a faint smile on his face, and continued: "He may not know, I began to like him, much earlier than he thought.

"Is it? Ke Tianhao's face showed a trace of bitterness, "I thought I would have a chance." Shan

Liang blinked: "I'm sorry, I can't respond to your feelings." I like him and, only like him. Ke

Tianhao smiled self-deprecatingly: "I liked you before, but I didn't dare to confess to you." Later, when I heard the rumor that you and Gu Jiarui were together, I thought it was a rumor.

 It wasn't until today that I plucked up the courage to confess my thoughts to you, but I didn't expect that you were already someone else.

Shan Liang tilted his head and felt the cool night breeze outside the balcony, blowing on his cheeks.

Feelings don't make sense at all.

If you like it, if you fall into it, it will be difficult to extricate yourself.

"Alas," Shan Liang sighed slightly and patted Ke Tianhao's shoulder, "I hope you find something you like more and more suitable sooner, and don't waste time on me." 

Ke Tianhao seemed a little frustrated, but he was also helpless and nodded.

After a long time, he suddenly raised his head: "That"

As soon as the words began, he stopped. After that, he poked his head into the dormitory and looked around, pulled the single beam to the balcony, and closed the door of the balcony, soundproofing.

"What for?" Shan Liang felt a little inexplicable, and didn't know what his intentions were.

Ke Tianhao scratched his head: "Do you know why I wasn't optimistic about you and Gu Jiarui before?" 

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows: "Why?"

"Have you ever thought about the scene after graduation? Ke Tianhao asked with a serious face.

Shan Liang's palm tightened, and then relaxed, pretending to answer naturally: "Think about it a little." I estimate that I can go to one of the universities I plan to have, and then" 

"What about Gu Jiarui? Ke Tianhao's voice became even more solemn.

Shan Liang's words stopped.

Gu Jiarui?

Gu Jiarui graduated, where will he go?

With his family background, it is certainly impossible not to go to college, so where will he go?

Ke Tianhao leaned on the railing, his eyes looking at the dark night outside: "Gu Jiarui's grades are not good, you think, if he is in China, he will definitely only be able to go to a

very ordinary university." A wealthy young master like him, would his father allow it? Shan

Liang's heart jumped, as if he had been poked in the mind.

He reached out and grasped the iron railing, and the cold touch stimulated the palm of his hand.

"So you mean he's going abroad?"

Ke Tianhao snorted: "Go abroad to get a good school degree, and then return to China to inherit the family business, and then your life will be smooth and comfortable." I know a few friends, their rich second-generation friends, who all go this way. 

Shan Liang bit his lips: "What do you mean by telling me this?"

"I just want to say that I was not optimistic about you before, because I felt that after graduation, you would definitely have to fall into a situation in a different place or even a foreign country," 

Ke Tianhao took a deep breath and sighed deeply, "If this is the case, can you really survive?" Shan Liang was immediately asked by Ke Tianhao.

In fact, it's not that he didn't think about these problems, he just resisted thinking about them.

Ke Tianhao patted Shan Liang's shoulder in turn: "I didn't want to mix the relationship between the two of you, but if you want to go down with him for a long time, these problems must be solved." 

The single beam stood frozen in place, pinching the railing and looking into the distance.

Ke Tianhao pushed open the door of the balcony and walked outside, and soon, a tyrannosaurus roar came from outside: "What about my daughter-in-law?" Where did you take it?

Then, the sound of footsteps came, Shan Liang turned back, and Gu Jiarui's figure had already appeared in front of him.

Gu Jiarui saw Shan Liang, and came up with a hug: "Liang Liang, I was in the bathroom just now, and I heard the words you said in the house." 

Shan Liang opened his mouth: "What did you hear?"

Gu Jiarui scratched his head, and a rare suspicious red appeared on his face: "I heard you say that you only like me and want to stay with me for a long time."

Shan Liang breathed a sigh of relief and pinched Gu Jiarui's restless hand: "Okay, don't touch it blindly, take a bath."

Gu Jiarui snorted, intending to turn around and go into the dormitory to pack up a change of clothes.

Shan Liang called out in the back: "Wait."

Gu Jiarui's footsteps paused: "What's wrong?" 

Shan Liang stepped forward, and suddenly got into Gu Jiarui's arms as if he was weak.

Gu Jiarui kissed him on the forehead, and patted him on the back like a coaxer: "What's wrong?" Whatever you ask for or think, just tell me, eh?

Shan Liang's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and then said softly: "Gu Jiarui, you have to promise me something."

"You say."

"Now we're like this, and we'll have to do it in the future, okay?"