Chapter 4

When Gu Jiarui crossed the finish line, the cheers reached their climax.

And Gu Jiarui, in the eyes of everyone, breathlessly pushed away the girls who delivered water and towels, walked directly to Shan Liang, and fell on him like a big dog.

Shan Liang's footsteps took a few steps back, and then hugged Gu Jiarui.

It was at this moment that he had a reason to hug Gu Jiarui dignified in everyone's hot eyes, he thought.

He held this sweaty big fellow, listening to Gu Jiarui's fiery and rapid gasping in his ears, and his heart pounded.

This guy is so sexy even after exercising.

He silently carried the guidance formula in his heart, and finally settled his pounding heart, and raised his hand: "Drink some water, moisturize."

Gu Jiarui grabbed the water, poured it down, and rolled up and down the Adam's apple.

The excited voice of the timekeeper next to him stood out in the boiling crowd: "First place reached the finish line, and broke last year's record!" 

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui supported each other and slowly walked to the side in the fiery eyes of everyone.

Gu Jiarui's sweat dripped from the corner of his forehead, and he was still panting to regulate his breathing, and did not speak.

Shan Liang waited for him to breathe steadily, and then said, "One hundred meters, two hundred meters, five thousand meters, high jump, standing long jump... The records of the Games are almost contracted by you. 

The corners of Gu Jiarui's lips hooked, revealing a proud smile, his eyelashes were still stained with sweat, his eyes glanced at Shan Liang, and he smiled evilly: "Laozi's body is great, you don't know." 

Shan Liang had a peaceful smile on his face, but his hand pinched Gu Jiarui's waist fiercely, causing Gu Jiarui to scream in pain.

This guy just likes to engage in this kind of straight man chasing love mini-game!

What a beating!

After the morning game was all over, it was almost twelve o'clock.

All the students gathered lazily on the green field, the school leaders stood on the shady rostrum, full of spirit to make false empty remarks, and the students were basking in the sun, like seedlings beaten by heavy rain.

When the school leader finally said the four words of dissolution and eating, the students suddenly came to life, shooting out one by one, and the zombies rushed to the cafeteria like a siege.

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui walked at the end of the crowd, their steps slowly, and they were not in any hurry.

When I reached a tree-lined path in the school, the sound of girls whispering and footsteps suddenly sounded ahead.

Shan Liang looked up and saw that a girl, under the push of other girls, stood in front of Gu Jiarui with a red face.

The other girl, pretending to be a passerby hiding on the other side, but her eyes were shining, and she kept glancing at this side.

Gu Jiarui, the male god of the sunny and domineering sports department, has long been famous in the school.

Of course, he is now single and is also known to the whole school.

It is no wonder that there are girls who cannot suppress the love in their hearts, and directly intercept people halfway to confess.

The girl didn't even dare to raise her head, and her long silky black hair was draped down, exuding a nice fragrance.

She twisted her fingers, and then handed a box to Gu Jiarui: "Senior Gu has worked hard for five thousand meters in the morning!" This is my baked snack..."

Gu Jiarui touched his nose and didn't answer.

The girl raised her head slightly, and her watery eyes glanced at Gu Jiarui: "Senior, I have been paying attention to you and have liked you for a long time." We can, we can..." 

Shan Liang's heart instantly hung up.

I had just made a decision to occupy Gu Jiarui for a year, but it didn't take two hours to challenge.

It was really unexpected.

The girl plucked up the courage and finally said smoothly: "Can we be together?"

At the moment she finished speaking, Shan Liang's hand clenched tightly.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little awkward.

For a long time, just before Gu Jiarui was about to answer, Shan Liang suddenly raised his head, took a deep breath, and said in a deep voice: "Classmate, sorry to interrupt your confession, but there are a few words, I want to say it first."