Chapter 10

The big screen slowly descended, and everyone in the class stared anxiously.

Teacher Guan Yun still clicked the mouse unhurriedly and opened the folders one by one.

Wu Daqi glanced at Gu Jiarui who was diagonally behind: "Brother Rui, why are you not in a hurry at all?"

Gu Jiarui snorted and cocked Erlang's legs, "What am I in a hurry?"

"Aren't you worried about grades?"

"I'll tell you," Gu Jiarui's face showed a hint of stunning, "Laozi in the Ten Schools Joint Examination played better than last time, so this time I am not a question of progress and regression, but of how many places have improved!"

Wu Daqi also showed a little expectant smile on his face: "Anyway, I must have done better than the last time, at least I can definitely pass in mathematics!" 

The projector lamp slowly lit up, and everyone fixed their eyes on the ranking of the results, the first place, the single beam.

Not unexpected.

A top student is a top student.

Shan Liang looked at his name, and his heart settled down slightly.

Teacher Guan Yun swiped the mouse, and the ranking table was pulled to the second half.

Everyone clearly saw -- the penultimate one, Wu Daqi.

The fifth from the bottom, Gu Jiarui.

Wu Daqi's eyes were about to pop out, and his little lips turned white in an instant, like a little hamster who had been robbed of dry food, and for a while he felt that the sky was shattered and he was at a loss.

Gu Jiarui also fiercely in his heart.

How can this be eight places lower than the last time?

It's over, it's over, he panicked in his heart, this time when he goes home, he will definitely be scolded by his father.

Guan Yun's voice sounded: "Regarding this exam, I will analyze it specifically after I get more specific data." Okay, I'll turn it off," she closed the form, looked at the students who already had different expressions, and coughed, "and one more thing, later there will be new students transferred to our class, and then everyone will know each other, although let the new students integrate into the group." 

"New classmates?

The students' eyes showed doubt.

Teacher Guan Yun nodded: "This classmate was in other provinces before, but now he wants to transfer back to his province to take the college entrance examination, so he transferred to a school a year in advance to adapt, and everyone should be enthusiastic about the new students... Okay, all quiet down, study by yourself. 

The whispers in the class gradually weakened.

Guan Yun waited until the class was quiet before standing up, touching his pearl earrings, and then walking around the class with elegant steps, as if he was patrolling.

When she walked to Gu Jiarui's side, she suddenly stretched out her hand and patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder.

Gu Jiarui understood that this was the meaning of talking alone.

Gu Jiarui stood up and walked lightly towards the outside of the classroom, and when he closed the door of the classroom, he turned his head to see that Guan Yun was already leaning against the fence of the corridor, his face calmly waiting for him.

"Come, come," Guan Yun beckoned, looking at the handsome young man in front of him, "The results of this ten-school joint examination, you are the one who surprised me the most."

Gu Jiarui scratched his head: "Not only you, I am also surprised."

"Can you tell the teacher why you played so poorly this time?" Guan Yun's tone was earnest.

Gu Jiarui pondered for a moment: "I can say... Actually, I think I'm playing pretty well?

Guan Yun laughed and shook his head: "Let me tell you this, you think that if you have a good exam, the ranking may not be good." You think it's simple, everyone thinks it's simple, so as long as you make a little mistake on some basic questions, you won't be able to test others. Your achievements this time fully show that your foundation is still very unsolid.

Gu Jiarui frowned.

"By the third year of high school, you have to make up your foundation, use a little more time and energy," Guan Yun's face became solemn, "Chen Xiaoyun in the class, have you seen her results?"

Gu Jiarui shook his head.

"She improved by nine places this time, why," Guan Yun changed her posture, "She applied to me to move out of the dormitory at the beginning of the school year and rent a house near the school, so that she could learn a little more than others without being restricted by the lights out in the dormitory."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "What do you mean?"

"I recommend you do this," Guan Yun patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder, "Time is very tight, you can only push yourself again, huh?"

After a long time, Gu Jiarui nodded: "I'll consider it."

Guan Yun also snorted, walked to the side of the class door, peeked at the situation in the class through the small glass window, and after reading it, she walked back to Jiarui's side: "You think about it, the teacher hopes that you can catch up... Okay, you go back, when you go back, call out the Wu Daqi who doesn't know if he is dead or alive!"

Gu Jiarui returned to the classroom, kicked Wu Daqi, and looked at Wu Daqi's pale face, as if he was on the execution ground, and walked out the back door.

Then, he lay on the table and thought boredly for a while, and suddenly reached out and poked the back of the single beam.

Shan Liang turned around: "What for?"

"Hey, tell you, I want to move out."

Shan Liang frowned: "Move out? Are you moving out of your dorm?

"Yes," Gu Jiarui's eyes lit up a little, and he continued, "I want to rent a house near the school, do you want to go out and live with me?"