Chapter 66

"Let us welcome the eighteenth class of Gu Jiarui with warm applause, and the seventh class of Gao Ziqi bring us the song "Ten Send the Red Army" one by one."

The host's loud announcement resounded throughout the venue.

The venue suddenly erupted into thunderous applause and cheers.

The stage lights darkened in an instant, and Gu Jiarui took the microphone and walked onto the stage with steady steps.

As the accompaniment begins to play, the lights come back on.

Shan Liang stood on the side of the stage and looked at Gu Jiarui on the stage.

The stage was dark, and only a chasing light hit Gu Jiarui's body. Gu Jiarui is dressed in an extremely fitting formal dress, which makes him more handsome and charming, tall and handsome.

There were already many boys and girls in the audience, chattering and whispering, and took out their cameras.

As Gu Jiarui's voice came out of the stereo, the entire venue suddenly became quiet.

Shan Liang sat on the side of the stage like this, looking at Gu Jiarui with bright eyes. He also holds a few free glow sticks in his hand, and occasionally waves them along with the spectacular fluorescent sea in the audience.

His heart calmed down because of Gu Jiarui's singing, and a smile appeared on his face unconsciously.

Being able to sit like this and listen to him sing quietly, when he gets off the stage, he can give him a big hug in an upright manner.

It's a good time.

The eyes of the single beam are black and bright, and the lines of the face are softened by the soft light of the glow stick.

Gu Jiarui stood on the stage, without a trace of nervousness, and the whole person was very relaxed.

He was singing seriously when he suddenly felt his hand being touched.

He glanced at the girl who was singing with him.

The girl didn't know when, but she had already followed him.

Gu Jiarui felt that something was wrong, and pretended to take a natural step to the side.

The girls continued to follow.

In the next second, this girl, who had confessed to Gu Jiarui, stretched out her free hand and directly held Gu Jiarui's hand.

Gu Jiarui was shocked, he didn't design this action in the show.

Is this girl making claims?

Shan Liang listened well to the song with his eyes closed offstage, and suddenly heard the chatter around him getting louder, and he opened his eyes strangely and looked towards the stage.

At this look, his brows immediately twisted.

The hands of Gu Jiarui and that girl are tightly held together at this moment!

Gu Jiarui's expression was not as relaxed and natural as before, and it was a little strange.

Shan Liang's mind is sensitive, and it can be seen from Gu Jiarui's actions that this should be brought up by this girl herself.

If it was in normal times, Gu Jiarui would definitely let go immediately, and he would not allow others to do anything to him.

However, this is on stage!

If Gu Jiarui forcibly ripped off the girl's hand at this time, it would definitely cause a controversy in the audience, which was a stage accident.

Although Gu Jiarui on the stage was still calm, the displeasure in his eyes was already extremely strong.

He didn't like the feeling of being calculated.

The girl smiled shallowly, and held Gu Jiarui's hand very naturally, as if this man was her boyfriend.

Shan Liang was offstage, and he had no intention of listening to Gu Jiarui's singing.

He stared at Gu Jiarui's hand holding with the girl.

One in a formal suit, the other in a dress, and the dreamy chasing light chased the two of them.

The picture is beautiful.

But Shan Liang gritted his teeth, but he was very uncomfortable to see!

Gu Jiarui wore the formal clothes he personally selected, and his bow tie and belt were still tied by his own hands.

Including Gu Jiarui, he also grew up and grew up together, all of them are his.

He knew that there would be a curtain call at the end of the show, and there would be a dedicated camera teacher to take pictures. If the girl never let go the appearance of Gu Jiarui and the girl holding hands will be recorded forever by the camera and hung in the school's official website photo album.

He didn't want that to happen!

Even though the picture on stage is beautiful, he selfishly wants to destroy it.

Shan Liang collected his breath, took a deep look at the stage, and his heart jumped.

He's going to do something very bold.

He got up from the side of the stage and ran to the side curtain of the stage, where a staff member was already holding two bouquets of flowers, waiting for the song to be given to Gu Jiarui and Gao Ziqi.

Shan Liang took a deep breath, walked to the boy's side, patted him on the shoulder, and pretended to be naturally blind and said: "Classmate, the logistics teacher below is looking for you, he said let you give me the flowers, let me send them, you quickly go down to find him."