Chapter 78

Gu Jiarui held Shan Liang's head and kissed more and more deeply.

Their first kiss was because of that big adventure game.

That kiss, casual, flirtatious and forceful.

However, in the recent period, I don't know why, Gu Jiarui found that every time he kissed Shan Liang, he became more and more serious, and there were more and more intense thoughts in his heart that wanted to go further.

He always felt that it was not enough, more and more inadequate.

Want to get more.

He even has a bit of primitive wild possessiveness.

After the kiss ended, Gu Jiarui tapped one last click on Shan Liang's lips, and the two gasped and slowly separated.

The faint playful sound of the children came from the other direction, and Shan Liang chuckled: "Don't bring the children to the bad."

"So," Gu Jiarui suggested, "shall we go out for a walk?" 

Shan Liang thought about it and nodded.

The two said hello to Grandma Pan, Gu Jiarui held Shan Liang's shoulder, and the two of them walked on the road like this.

Christmas is approaching, and many shops have already started fiddling with Christmas decorations. On the huge Christmas tree, there are already colorful lights flickering, and you can faintly hear Christmas songs coming from a certain direction.

The two of them walked so leisurely, and suddenly felt a little cold on their faces.

It turned out that I don't know when it started, and fine bits and pieces of snow had fallen in the sky.

Shan Liang took a hot breath: "This snow is really falling at the right time."

Gu Jiarui snorted, quickly pulled the scarf from his neck, and then forcibly wrapped it around the single beam: "Don't patronize the snow, today's birthday, if you get cold, some will suffer."

Shan Liang felt the warm temperature on his neck, and the smile on his face became brighter.

Life has come to this day, and this is his happiest birthday.

In the past so many years, although I also had Gu Jiarui's company, I still felt a little lonely. But this year, his relationship with Gu Jiarui has grown by leaps and bounds, and he always feels that on this day and at this moment, Gu Jiarui is his man.

There is an illusion that you can be happy like this forever.

In the midst of this bustling crowd, Shan Liang secretly held Gu Jiarui's hand.

Gu Jiarui also immediately held Shan Liang's hand tightly, not letting him loosen it again.

The two people walked for a while in this lively snowy night, and Shan Liang suddenly stopped and stared at a prosperous high-rise building in front of him in amazement.

Gu Jiarui was surprised: "Why don't you leave?"

Shan Liang took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to ask, "Have you thought about your future?"

"The future?" Gu Jiarui shrugged, "How?" Do you already have a plan?

"I want to pass my own ability to get into a good university," Shan Liang's eyes were very firm, "I want to start a business after graduation and fight hard."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "You can do this." 

Shan Liang stretched out his free hand and pointed to the tall building in front of him: "What do you think of this building?"

"Prime location, nice." Gu Jiarui nodded.

Shan Liang's eyes showed a hint of longing: "I have a wish, I want to start a business in this building and succeed, I like this place."

Gu Jiarui looked at the building in front of him, and in front of the door of the building, elites in suits came and went, smiling.

He hugged Shan Liang: "Okay, if you have an idea, Master will start a business with you."

Shan Liang turned his head to look at Gu Jiarui in surprise: "You? So a big family business waiting for you to inherit, what business do you create?

"My father is still strong, and it doesn't matter so much to inherit the family business within ten years," Gu Jiarui hummed, "Besides, what kind of skill is inheriting the family property, the master is to do something to do his own business, don't you say?"

 Shan Liang was amused by Gu Jiarui: "The prince wants to start from scratch and taste the hardships of the world? Have you endured hardship?

Gu Jiarui said disdainfully: "I can't endure hardship? I can even eat you alive, what is it to suffer a little? 

The corner of Shan Liang's mouth twitched: "Ofser."

As soon as Shan Liang's birthday passed, the lives of these little brothers finally returned to the right track of the three-point line.

After an afternoon of classes, everyone in the classroom was already very sleepy.

The last session is the so-called life planning class, which is taught by Guan Yun, the head teacher.

But this time, the class bell rang for a long time, and I didn't see Teacher Guan come in.

Just when the class leader couldn't bear to go to the office to call the teacher, Guan Yun took a few students into the classroom, pointed to a few places, and ordered: "These are these empty places, put these signs on them."

The classmates answered and got busy.

When they finished putting up the logo, the others could see clearly that these were the emblems of first-class universities.

"I put the emblems of these universities on the wall to encourage students to work hard and have goals in mind," Guan Yun stood on the podium with a serious expression, "Today's career course, I will send each student a volunteer form, you think about it, and then write down the university you want to go to the most, as your own college entrance examination goal."

Saying that, she picked up the stack of papers in her hand and sent them down one by one.

Shan Liang held the form, but did not immediately start writing.

He had some struggles.