Chaptet 132

When Wu Daqi heard Xu Yuntian's thanks, his whole person trembled slightly.

In the past, Xu Yuntian had never had a good face towards him.

It has always been cold, mocking, and contemptuous.

He even used his crush several times to bully himself, causing himself to make a lot of appearances, and was laughed at by many people, completely bad.

But now, he hangs his shoulders and bows his head to say thank you.

This martial artist blinked, and he couldn't believe it in his heart.

There is also a little inexplicable little pain.

The nurse's sister helped Wu Daqi to lie on the bed, covered him with a quilt intimately, and then came back to his senses and said to the people in the room: "The patient was hit on the head by an external force, according to the reaction, it should be a slight concussion, legs and wrists are also injured, this time needs to be well recuperated."

 When Gu Jiarui heard the nurse say about the situation of Wu Daqi, he immediately turned his head to look at his baby, and the thief touched the thief and put his hand into the quilt of the single beam.

Shan Liang snorted: "What are you doing?"

"I touch your wounds." Gu Jiarui hummed.

His hand touched the leg of the single beam, and gradually went down, and he could feel the gauze through his pants: "Does the leg still hurt?"

The nurse walked to Shan Liang's side with a folder: "His leg is a little injured, he may not be able to walk during this time, and the wounds in other places are fine."

Gu Jiarui's face was thick with distress: "Why did it hurt so badly?" The nurse shrugged: "It's not that serious."

"I can't leave," Gu Jiarui muttered, "It's just a big injury, damn it, I feel sorry for Lao Tzu." I have to make the people who beat you suffer a little!"

The nurse pursed her lips and stopped talking.

Listening to the handsome boy in front of him, I always feel that there is a mysterious and unexplained magnetic field between the two boys in front of me.

It's like a couple.

Blame the sticky teeth.

Gu Jiarui covered the quilt for Shan Liang: "Liang Liang, don't worry, I will take care of you here in the future, and I will accompany you when you eat Lassa."

"Classmate Shan, Classmate Wu, don't worry," Uncle Xu spoke at this time, with a kind smile on his face, "You have great kindness to our family. After that, all the costs of your hospitalization, including the cost of supplementation, are covered by our family. What do you need, and just say, okay?

Shan Liang was a little embarrassed and scratched his head: "Actually, we just" Uncle Xu smiled and waved his hand, signaling Shan Liang not to refuse his kindness.

"Classmate Shan has Young Master Gu take care of him, in this case," Uncle Xu's gaze moved to Wu Daqi's body, and he patted Xu Yuntian's shoulder, "Then, Yuntian, you can stay and help take care of this Wu classmate."

Xu Yuntian fussed: "Dad!

"People are kind to our family," Uncle Xu nodded earnestly at Xu Yuntian, "We should, should."

"It's not why you," Xu Yuntian's tone was not very good, "It's okay to repay grace, what's the matter, you still have to sell your son now, right?"

Uncle Xu raised his eyebrows when he boarded, and looked serious: "How to speak, that is, I told you to take care of people for a few days, and I didn't let you marry someone back, saying that I can't sell it!" Talk nonsense!

Xu Yuntian's face was a little ugly: "I still want to play nickname!"

"Huh, Yuntian," Zhao Wan took Xu Yuntian's other hand behind her back, "Let's listen to your father first, okay?" Taking care of Wu classmates for a few days is no trouble.

 Mom and Dad will also visit often.

"Brother" Xu Yunru, who had been silent for a long time, made a weak voice, and she held her brother's hand tightly, "

Let's stay with that brother, okay?"

Uncle Xu and Zhao Wan persuaded again, Xu Yuntian still felt sorry for his sister after all, and finally sighed: "I know, I stayed and watched people, I was bored."

The guilt on Uncle Xu's face disappeared.

He is usually busy with work, and Zhao Wan also has things, so he may not have time to accompany Wu classmates to take care of him.

Now let Xu Yuntian accompany, they are also much relieved.

They can't leave the great benefactor alone in the hospital, because morally they can't get by.

Xu Yunru took Xu Yuntian's hand, walked to the bed of the single beam first, and bowed: "Thank you brother."

 Shan Liang stretched out his hand and touched Xu Yunru's little head with difficulty: "Little sister is really well-behaved, take a good rest, and you must pay attention to safety next time."

"I will." Xu Yunru's eyes were shining.

After that, she took Xu Yuntian to the bed of Wu Daqi and bowed: "Thank you brother." Wu Daqi scratched his head, a little dumbfounded: "It's okay, it should be, it should be"

Xu Yunru looked up and saw that the quilt covered by Wu Daqi was crooked, and the little one approached the bed, reaching out with difficulty to help him cover the quilt.

Xu Yuntian felt sorry for his sister, so he naturally preempted the past.

He had a black face, hesitated, and still helped Wu Daji cover the quilt.

Gu Jiarui watched this scene on the side, raised his eyebrows, and had a mysterious smile at the corner of his mouth.

He took out his phone, pointed at the scene, and clicked.

After that, he lowered his head to Shan Liang's ear, and said with hot air: "Baby, look, this is the first time for the two of them."