Chapter 81

Gu Jiarui put his hands behind his back and stood straight like an aspen tree.

Teacher Guan Yun does not discriminate against homosexuals, he has always known.

There was a glass case in Guan Yun's office filled with novels confiscated from students. When she was bored, Guan Yun himself would take two copies out to read them to relieve her boredom.

Therefore, several times in the office, the students bumped into the usually elegant and gentle teacher Guan Yun, holding some privately printed beautiful personal ideas, and smiled so that they showed two pear swirls.

At this time, Guan Yun looked at Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang standing in front of him, and sighed: "Gu Jiarui, Shan Liang, the school has a rule that does not allow early love, you always know."

Shan Liang pursed his lips and nodded slightly.

"Actually, I myself still manage the early love situation in our class more relaxed," Guan Yun said in a steady voice, "In many cases, as long as it is not excessive, as long as it does not affect my studies, I turn a blind eye." But" Guan Yun said this, picked up his mobile phone and opened a text message, and handed it to Gu Jiarui: "Look."

Gu Jiarui frowned and took the phone and looked at it.

The SMS page has a long message that the sender is an unfamiliar number with no notes.

Gu Jiarui looked at this information, and the more he looked at it, the darker his face became.

In this message, in an extremely sarcastic and extremely snarky tone, Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang were accused of engaging in homosexuality, affecting the school's discipline and appearance, and bringing bad influence to the school.

At the same time, he also accused Teacher Guan Yun of not being strict in discipline, failing to fulfill his obligations as a class teacher, and becoming a teacher in vain.

At the end of this message, the anonymous person also wrote: Teacher Guan Yun, if you do not make a satisfactory treatment within three days, I will consider continuing to report directly to the principal anonymously, you are welcome!

Gu Jiarui's eyes were angry, and his hand squeezed the phone tightly: ", who the is this!"

"He's already talking about this, do you say I should talk to you two?" Guan Yun said helplessly.

Shan Liang looked at the content of the message, and was also angry: "Teacher, this" "It's a big deal, and it's not good for you," Guan Yun has been here for so many years, and his mentality is still stable, "

Who is this person who sent the message, I don't know." However, if he really reports you to the principal, it is a trivial matter for me to be scolded by the principal, but you are afraid that you will be under much more pressure than me Ah..."

Gu Jiarui's eyes were so angry that his eyes were straight, or Shan Liang secretly pulled his sleeve, and he calmed down a little: "Teacher Guan, are you planning to do so?"

"I looked at your recent performance and achievements," Guan Yun held a report card, "Shan Liang is the first as always, but there are also several classroom teachers who have told me that you have always lost your mind recently, worried that your grades have slipped. Gu Jiarui is also, as always, the countdown, which makes me very worried.

Saying that, she put down the report card and stood up: "In this way, you guys don't want to live outside the school recently, go back to the dormitory to live for a while, I remember that the two of you are not in the same dormitory, right?"

Gu Jiarui was suddenly unhappy, and his whole expression collapsed: "Teacher! We stayed together outside and got used to it. "

"It's just to let you avoid the limelight for the time being," Teacher Guan Yun's tone was also helpless, "If your grades can improve by more than ten places in the final unified test, I will promise to let you return to live outside the school, is this okay?"

Guan Yun's words had already come to this, and Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang could know that she had made great concessions.

It had to be so for the time being.

Gu Jiarui nodded disappointedly.

Both of them were in a bad mood, and walked out of Guan Yun's office with heavy steps.

When they walked to the door of the class, Gu Jiarui's footsteps suddenly stopped, and then, taking Shan Liang's hand, Fei Ye also took him to the wide men's toilet, and without waiting for Shan Liang to speak, he pushed the person into a compartment, sneaked in himself, and quickly locked the door.

Shan Liang was inexplicable, and was about to ask, Gu Jiarui blocked a fierce kiss.