Chapter 153

On the first night, nothing happened.

Both of them were exhausted, took a shower, dipped in a pillow and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Gu Jiarui got up early, took the single beam out of the bed again, and the little two made out of the house after washing and eating breakfast, and then went out.

According to the strategy of taking care of Jiarui, they are going to several monuments in the city today.

With Gu Jiarui by his side, Shan Liang only felt very at ease, there was no need to worry about anything, just follow him, so although he was tired along the way, he was also happy.

When the day's trip was over, they took advantage of the night to carry the local snacks they bought on the street and returned to their hotel rooms.

Gu Jiarui didn't know why, but God mysteriously went to the bathroom and took a shower early.

Although Shan Liang felt strange, he didn't say anything.

He finished eating the snacks he brought back, smacked his lips, and saw Gu Jiarui after taking a bath, wearing a bathrobe, taking steady steps, and walking out of the bathroom with strong and powerful long legs.

"Feed me a bite." Gu Jiarui walked to Shan Liang's side and naturally rubbed it.

Shan Liang picked up a piece of pastry with chopsticks and stuffed it into his mouth.

Gu Jiarui bowed twice, thoughtfully: "Well, it's not as sweet as you." 

Shan Liang's ears were hot: "Can you change your problem of talking at any time and anywhere?" Is.

Gu Jiarui laughed twice and kissed Shan Liang's mouth: "Well, go take a bath."

Shan Liang shook his head, put down his chopsticks, collected his clothes, and also went into the bathroom.

The warm liquid washed over his body, and Shan Liang took a heavy breath in the hot mist.

He knew Gu Jiarui too well.

Today they played outside for a day, and Gu Jiarui, who has never liked to take pictures, pulled him to take pictures this time, as if he wanted to use photos at every attraction to leave the two of them.

The single beam is sour.

Gu Jiarui said that he wanted to forget everything and have fun and have a good time. But in the end, he did not forget the fact that the two of them would probably be in a foreign country for a period of time after that.

This guy secretly took so many photos, just to take a souvenir later.

It was really Shan Liang's eyes were hot, and he reached out and wiped a handful of water on his face.

He stayed in the bathroom for about thirty minutes, and when he was calm, he opened the bathroom door and walked out.

There was no sound outside, even the lights were dark.

What's going on? Could it be that Gu Jiarui went out alone?

Shan Liang had some doubts in his heart, and he took advantage of the glimmer of light shining through the bright night scene outside, found the switch of the light, and reached out to turn it on.

As soon as the room lit up, Shan Liang only saw the big double bed, Gu Jiarui lying on it with a quilt covered, a black bow tied around his neck, and staring at him with wolf-like eyes.

"What are you doing? Shan Liang blinked.

Gu Jiarui swallowed: "Well, dry." 

Shan Liang frowned: "I mean, you turned off the light hall and what are you doing here, I still have to tidy it up when I come out"

He said, while walking to the bed, he lifted Gu Jiarui's quilt.

However, the moment the quilt was lifted, he regretted it.

4?mouth 4?mouth 4*0 4?mouth

This man turned out to be He actually Gu Jiarui's eyes looked extremely warm under the light of the bedside lamp, and there was also an extremely domineering and arrogant desire for exclusivity: "Come, Come here. 

Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's appearance, his heart was alarmed, and he turned around and wanted to run.

Unfortunately, as soon as he moved, Gu Jiarui pounced and held him in his arms.

"What are you doing!"

Gu Jiarui bit on Shan Liang's ear: "Gentlemen speak, every word." What did you promise me, do you remember?

"I" Shan Liang's heart was surging, and he even stuttered a little when he spoke, "You won't want it now" "After being my daughter-in-law for so long, you haven't really belonged to me yet," Gu Jiarui leaned closer, "You say, can I endure it?"

"Or will you endure it any longer?" Shan Liang blinked, his voice a little weak.

A bad smile flashed at the corner of Gu Jiarui's lips, "We have long been adults, and now that we have graduated, we are already a standard adult." Adults should have a bit of an adult life, right?

Shan Liang's head shrank back: "I'm not ready."

"You don't need to prepare anything," Gu Jiarui got closer and closer, and the bad smile at the corner of his lips became stronger and stronger. He reached out and touched his strong chest and abs, and pointed to his strong waist, "Because I have been preparing for this day for more than ten years." Shan

Liang swallowed, his face was red and hot as if it was burning: "Really?"

"Really," Gu Jiarui nodded, "The set provided by the hotel is too small, and I specially went to buy the right one." Baby, I love you and give you to me, eh? Shan

Liang looked at Gu Jiarui's handsome face for a long time, and finally nodded with difficulty.

Love him, so be willing to do anything.

He stretched out his hand and hugged Gu Jiarui's head, and the two of them were close enough to feel each other's warm breathing.

Shan Liang slowly approached and kissed Gu Jiarui on the lips.

Gu Jiarui seized the opportunity, stuck the chin of the single beam, directly closed his eyes, kissed deeply, and kissed fiercely, as if he wanted to disassemble the single beam and eat it into his abdomen.

"Liang Liang, baby, I love you"

"How much love?"

"Hmm... There is such love! The night sky outside is inky and starry. The city is brightly lit and bustling.

Everything is so gentle -