Chapter 73

Zhao Siyu stood in place, thinking about the picture he had just seen, Gu Jiarui rudely pressed the wrist of the single beam, and pressed the handsome and white looking single beam against the wall and forcibly kissed it.

It's really groundbreaking.

These two goods.

She shook her head and looked helplessly at Gu Jiarui, who had stopped moving and stared at her alertly: "I didn't want to spy on your foundation, I just came back to get my cream."

Gu Jiarui released the hand holding Shan Liang: "I love to see it, and I didn't show it to you personally."

Zhao Siyu shrugged, walked to the classroom where the light was still half-on, took out the moisturizing cream she must wear at night from her seat, and then half sat on the table, looked at the two of them, and sighed: "I said you two are really engaged in the foundation?"

"It's really funny," Gu Jiarui grinned, holding Shan Liang in his arms, "Can't I still lie to you?"

"No, didn't you tell me last time, just for outsiders to see?" Zhao Siyu's eyes were filled with surprise.

Gu Jiarui looked down at Shan Liang: "Last time was last time, this time is this time."

"Oh, the fake drama was really done? Zhao Siyu snorted lightly, "Then you guys are too bold, right?" Prince Gu, this is a classroom, the monitoring is all on, you can't be so promiscuous.

Gu Jiarui cut it, the corners of his lips hooked, and he looked quite disdainful: "Who checks the monitoring at night?" Besides, it shoots it, and I don't care about this," he said, pinching Shan Liang's face, "Isn't it, Liang Liang?"

Shan Liang gave him a blank look: "You don't want a face, I still want it." 

Saying that, he didn't care about Gu Jiarui, and walked out of the classroom directly with his school bag.

Gu Jiarui watched Shan Liang's figure walk out of the classroom, and then suddenly pulled Zhao Siyu to a small corner of the classroom, and asked mysteriously and softly: "What about things that let you help buy?" Did you bring it?

"Bring it." Zhao Siyu lazily agreed, found his small cabinet in the small locker at the back of the classroom, took out a box from it, and handed it to Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui trusted Zhao Siyu, so he didn't bother to check it, and directly stuffed the box into his bag.

Zhao Siyu hugged his chest with both hands, his brows locked: "Hey, these are all things that girls like, what are you buying these for?"

"Give it away." Gu Jiarui pulled the zipper of his bag.

"Give it away? Schoolgirl? Zhao Siyu was surprised, "Didn't you say that you were working with Shan Liang?"

"I'm doing it."

"Then," Zhao Siyu choked for a while, and said after a while, "Then you still buy these gifts for girls?" No, Gu Jiarui, you cheated?

Gu Jiarui opened his mouth, wanted to say something, the words came to his lips, and he choked again.

He tapped Zhao Siyu's forehead with his finger: "Why should I tell you."

 Saying that, no matter how complicated Zhao Siyu's eyes were, he directly threw the strap of his schoolbag on his shoulder and walked out of the classroom with his back straight.

Zhao Siyu chased after him and grabbed Gu Jiarui's sleeve: "You wait.

"What for? Gu Jiarui frowned, a little displeased.

"I can tell you, if you dare to cheat and play with the feelings of Shan Liang or a little girl," Zhao Siyu took a deep breath, his eyes were more serious than ever, "I was the first to come to your house to tell your father, your father is so honest, if you know that you are indiscriminate outside, it will definitely burst your braincase, and you weigh it yourself." 

Saying that, he didn't listen to Gu Jiarui's rebuttal, turned around directly, and went down the stairs