Chapter 62

When Gu Jiarui vented his boiling desire, the room fell silent for a while.

Shan Liang went to the bathroom to clean up and went back to bed.

Gu Jiarui turned his head and watched as Shan Liang's side face was softened by the weak light. He stretched out his hand and pushed Shan Liang: "Liang Liang, I asked you to help me with your mouth, you won't be angry, right?"

"I'm not angry," Shan Liang spat out softly, then sighed, turned over, and faced Gu Jiarui, "I just think that the two of us did this and went too far."

Gu Jiarui's eyes blinked twice, and his hand touched Shan Liang a few times: "Let me tell you the truth, don't be angry."

"You say."

"I know you're a man, but," Gu Jiarui said after a while, "but at some point, I may really see you as my wife."

As soon as Shan Liang heard these words, his heart almost skipped a few beats, and his face almost couldn't maintain the calm on the surface.

Gu Jiarui's words were too lethal for him.

He secretly likes Gu Jiarui, like a thief and robber who occupies all of Gu Jiarui's care, doesn't he just want to hear Gu Jiarui's words?

In his heart, ecstasy almost couldn't be suppressed.

But in addition to ecstasy, there is also panic and worry.

He is afraid that he will fall deeper and deeper, will become more inextricable, and if he can't get what he wants in the end, then it is himself who is hurt.

Children in orphanages have experienced the pain of being abandoned, so they always pathologically avoid things that may cause harm to them.

However, Shan Liang faced Gu Jiarui and had repeatedly broken the ban.

"Seriously," Gu Jiarui added, "sometimes, I really forget that you are my brother and really think of you as my daughter-in-law, even if you are a man, sometimes I will have the idea of forcibly occupying you, and I almost suspect that I am a crook." 

Shan Liang listened to his heart trembling.

God knows how much he expected Gu Jiarui to be a bent.

God knows how much he wanted to entangle with this man until he was old.

Shan Liang was silent for a while, calmed his mind, and finally was able to speak more naturally: "I'm not angry, I'm just a little surprised."

Gu Jiarui scratched his hair: "I don't know why I have such thoughts, I haven't had anyone else." It's only you, really, only to have that thought. 

Shan Liang's hand, under the quilt, couldn't help but clench.

What Gu Jiarui said brought him too much shock.

In the dark, he felt Gu Jiarui's warm breathing, listened to the beating of his heart, and then released his tightly held hand.

At this moment, he simply felt like he was in a dream.

After getting up the next day, the two of them tidied up and washed, tacitly did not mention the events of last night, and went downstairs to eat breakfast as usual.

After eating breakfast and making trouble with those people for a while, Gu Jiarui finally stood up and patted the boy who was the host of the party: "You guys have fun, I'll take Liang Liang back first."

The boy was a little sad: "Brother Rui, I took such a great effort to invite you over, why did you go back so early?"

Gu Jiarui nodded: "There is an arrangement."

The boy could only sigh dejectedly: "Okay, then I'll ask someone to drive you back." 

Shan Liang poked Wu Daqi, who was sitting on the side nibbling on fries: "Are you going back now?" When I go back, I'll take you with me.

Wu Daqi was stunned for a moment, and his eyes seemed to pause for a while on Xu Yuntian on the opposite side.

Last night, the naked and sexy appearance of Xu Yuntian, who he saw in that bath, is still imprinted in his mind.

Usually, I can only see Xu Yuntian wearing a school uniform or sportswear.

Wu Daqi swallowed, hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to submit to his commotion nature, and shook his head decisively towards Shan Liang: "No, I'll stay one more day, and I'll go back tomorrow."

Shan Liang's gaze circled back and forth before him and Xu Yuntian, and sighed: "Okay, you pay attention to yourself, call me if you have something."

"Got it." Wu Da nodded happily.