Chapter 120

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard this, his brows furrowed.

IOUs?

It's also too rusty.

It was as if the two of them were doing something shady about it.

He hummed with some dissatisfaction: "What kind of IOU do we have in this relationship?" You are my wife, not someone else, I love to give you money. If you really don't care, you should grasp the financial power in advance and help me manage my money, anyway, I usually have no concept and always spend money indiscriminately.

 Shan Liang took the card in his hand, and the sweat in his palm slightly wet the card face: "I can't take so much money from your family for nothing, I really don't have that face."

Gu Jiarui sighed and got Shan Liang into his arms: "You are really dead brained."

"You're just dead brained," Shan Liang sighed, "I'll remember how much money I spent in the future, and then I'll make money and pay it back to you."

Gu Jiarui snorted: "Why are you still there?" 

Shan Liang hesitated: "Maybe you have to work later."

"That's not okay, since you want to borrow money, you can get interest for borrowing money," Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, and a trace of bad intent flashed in his eyes, "When will the interest roll over, when will you be able to pay it off?" 

Shan Liang blushed his ears: "I'll do it as soon as possible."

"Actually, there is another way," the corners of Gu Jiarui's lips hooked, and the smile was very meaningful, and at a glance, he knew that he was thinking of something informal, "I see that your body is good, it is better to directly use meat to pay off debts, accompany me to do something shameful, do you think it is good?" 

Shan Liang was a little ashamed and embarrassed about Gu Jiarui, and as soon as Gu Jiarui's words came out, he suddenly lost any shame.

With this faceless wolf dog in front of him, it is really not serious.

He gave Gu Jiarui a blank look: "Do you want a face?"

"Don't face, I want you," Gu Jiarui pounced on Shan Liang, sniffing the good smell of soap on Shan Liang, and sighed with satisfaction, "Don't keep thinking about carrying yourself, how old are you, and your thoughts are old." It's better to lie to me more than anything else.

"I can't be coquettish with you." The single beam was cold.

Gu Jiarui stood up with a fierce son, and said with a solemn expression: "You said so, I really found out, we have been together for so long, you haven't even lied to Lao Tzu?" With a hard push on the foot of the single beam, the swing swayed slowly, and the thick hemp rope strip made a creaking sound.

"I'm a guy too. I'm coquettish with you, I feel like I'm not coping.

"That's not okay," Gu Jiarui didn't follow it now, "Where is there a daughter-in-law who doesn't come with her own masters?" You must sprinkle one on me today.

The roots of Shan Liang's ears were red and hot, and he swallowed and hummed softly: "I don't, I can't do it."

"Don't you like to be coquettish? Don't you forget, now I'm your creditor, eh? Gu Jiarui showed the momentum of a creditor, looking domineering and unreasonable, "Lao Tzu wants to hear it today, you hurry." 

Shan Liang's mouth pursed tightly.

After a stalemate like this for a while, he finally let out a breath and whispered in Gu Jiarui's ear: "Go to the room and scatter it again."

Gu Jiarui nodded, looked at his watch, and said calmly: "It seems that it is time to go to bed."

Shan Liang pretended to stand up calmly: "Then I'll go to see if the children are sleeping, you go back to the room first, go back to the room first."

Gu Jiarui stood up, rubbed the earlobe of the single beam, lowered his head slightly, and said with a bad smile: "Then I will go back to the room first." You remember to learn more coquettish skills from children, wait a while, behave well, behave. 

Shan Liang raised his head and glanced at him, watching Gu Jiarui walk up the stairs with a smug face.

He stood in the cold wind for a while, and also walked around the children's small dormitory.

Qianqian was not asleep, pitifully said that he was hungry, he nodded, took Qianqian to the small kitchen, and cooked bowls of noodles for her.

When cooking the noodles, Qian Qian pulled his pants and shook them, and his big eyes blinked: "Brother Liang Liang, you are so good!" ShanLiang just wanted to respond to her with a smile, and his mind turned, isn't this coquetry?

But as soon

as Shan Liang thought of holding Gu Jiarui's hand and shaking it, like Qianqian, he said to Gu Jiarui delicately, you are such a good picture, he felt

that his goosebumps all stood up.

To let him do this, he would rather put his head in a pot and boil it!