Chapter 34

The kiss was so fierce and intense that Shan Liang almost couldn't even breathe.

He struggled to get rid of Gu Jiarui's grip, and his eyes were slightly cold: "What are you crazy about?"

"What are you crazy," Gu Jiarui roared lowly, "Ignore me since the beginning of evening self-study, and now you still don't talk to me, what do you want to do?" Do you want to rebel? The

corner of Shan Liang's lips hooked: "It's my own business to say or not, I'm too lazy to say, I'm going to sleep."

With that, he rolled over and lay down.

But just after he lay down for a short while, the whole person was dug up from the quilt by Gu Jiarui.

"Are you upset that I play basketball?" Gu Jiarui tightly squeezed Shan Liang's arm, "Just for such a little thing, you will give me a closed-door soup?"

In the dark night, Shan Liang looked at Gu Jiarui firmly and did not speak.

Those eyes reflected the moonlight outside, like two deep springs, making people unpredictable.

Gu Jiarui felt Shan Liang's indifference to him, and the whole person was extremely uncomfortable, as if there was a cat scratching and scratching in his heart, making his heart painful and itchy.

Without thinking, he directly pounced forward, pinched Shan Liang's chin, and had a warning in his eyes: "You'd better talk to me obediently now, otherwise..."

Shan Liang put his gaze on Gu Jiarui's face, and then sighed lightly: "Forget it, don't make trouble, sleep."

Saying that, in the vicious eyes of Gu Jiarui, the tyrannosaurus, he turned over, turned his back to Gu Jiarui, did not speak or make a sound, and closed his eyes.

To make it clear is not to pay attention to people.

Gu Jiarui was so angry that he squinted his eyes at Shan Liang's back, and his hand was tightly clenched.

If someone else had thrown his face like this, he would have given that person a look!

If it weren't for the fact that this person in front of him was a single beam, or if he wasn't reluctant to make a move...

Gu Jiarui gritted his teeth and slowly released his clenched hand.

Ignore it, just ignore it.

Who hasn't had a temper.

Gu Jiarui swallowed all the suffocation in his heart, lay down on the bed indignantly, and also turned around, turning his back to the single beam.

For the first time, the little brothers did not sleep together.

There was an empty space in the middle, and the quilt was pulled and leaked.

Since then, the two have fallen into a strange atmosphere.

The next day, Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang got up, still silent, as if on the bar, you don't talk to me, I don't talk to you, silently carrying out all activities.

Gu Jiarui still carried a single beam upstairs as usual, and carried people on bicycles as usual, but when the two people were not necessary, they just didn't say a word.

This embarrassing situation was noticed even by Wu Daqi.

After the geography class, Wu Daqi pushed Shan Liang's arm: "Shan Liang, what are you doing today?" 

"What's  wrong with me?" The single girder raises its head.

"You... You and Brother Rui..." Wu Daqi scratched his head, "You two are weird today." Shan

Liang smiled slightly: "I think it's good."

Wu Daqi pondered for a moment, his brows furrowed.

That's pretty good?

In the morning, Shan Liang had a cold face, Gu Jiarui had a black face, and the two people in the same frame gave people the feeling, as if they saw Xiaoxiang's concubine Lin Daiyu carrying a dung basket and forking horse manure, which was very strange.

Gu Jiarui, who was sitting behind Shan Liang and pretending to sleep, eavesdropped on Shan Liang's words, and unconsciously, he tightly clutched the scratch paper into paper balls.

Shan Liang gave him a cold face, and actually spoke so harmoniously and smoothly with Wu Daqi.

That's enough!

The end of class lasted only ten minutes, and soon, the bell for the last class of the morning rang happily.

The last lesson is in English.

The English teacher of class eighteen is the most beautiful and fierce teacher in the entire English group, and everyone has to call her Sister Kelly, although she is not old.

Sister Kelly was born with a good face, her small head and small face were particularly photogenic, and the whole person was full of vitality.

She is a typical English teacher - foreign, rich. When the female math teacher next door was still wearing black-framed glasses, high-waisted pants and a plaid shirt, she was already stockings with high heels and small furs, lipstick eye shadow and small waist, and her clothes were not heavy for more than 300 days a year.

Sister Kelly walked into the classroom to the sound of high heels, holding a stack of homework in her hand.

She walked to the podium and looked around the class, not asking everyone to take out the dictation book as usual.

But seeing her quickly pull out two books from a stack of homework, she then slapped them on the podium and said angrily: "Xu Yuntian, Wu Daqi, you two stand up for me!"