Chapter 160

Single beam pushed open the door of the dormitory.

"Come in," he said, looking to the side, "and your face is frozen red."

Gu Jiarui walked into the dormitory from outside the door, and a burst of heating came in: "Your dormitory is quite warm."

He had just walked into the dormitory a few steps, when he suddenly stretched out a hand next to him and handed over a cup, and then a thick male voice sounded: "Brother Rui, please tea!"

Gu Jiarui was startled for a moment, and when he looked up, it was a boy with small eyes, with a somewhat admiring look on his face, and a tall thin man stood next to him, also full of smiles.

Shan Liang scratched his head in embarrassment: "These two are my roommates.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "Hello, hello, know me?"

"Recognize! The thin and tall man spoke first, his eyes full of adoring light, "Gu Jiarui!" I've seen the video of you playing the game, playing that fierce, pitching that accurate, admire!

Gu Jiarui didn't expect that Shan Liang's roommate would actually know him through the video of playing, and after a brief surprise, he resumed his calm smile: "So it is."

"Come on, come on, Brother Rui, you sit." The two roommates of Shan Liang were originally not interested in Shan Liang's boyfriend, but they didn't expect that Shan Liang's boyfriend was actually Gu Jiarui, who played basketball super bravely!

A surprise suddenly arose in their hearts, and their attitudes were very amiable, like two cute doglegs.

Incompatible with the joyful atmosphere of this dormitory, Zhao Liangming, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, his face was red and he looked very embarrassed.

Zhao Liangliang looked at Gu Jiarui who walked in, and his eyes looked up and down.

Gu Jiarui's face looked handsome and hard, and his body was also strong and strong. The pair of sneakers on his feet seems to be a global limited edition that just went on sale a few days ago, and he didn't even dare to think about how Shan Liang usually looks plainly dressed, and he doesn't look like a rich second generation, how could he know such a brave and golden boyfriend!

Zhao Liangliang looked at Gu Jiarui, and always felt that he was standing in front of such a dazzling man, and he seemed to be short.

It's embarrassing.

Shan Liang didn't have so much leisure to deal with what Zhao Liangliang was thinking, and he didn't even see Zhao Liangming's ugly and ashamed face.

It's not all the way, no need to take care of it.

He pulled Gu Jiarui to sit down next to his seat: "You suddenly ran over, it really scared me."

Gu Jiarui rubbed his hands and rubbed Shan Liang's face with a smile: "I'm not good to see you?"

"You took a leave of absence from your school over there?"

Gu Jiarui nodded: "I took three days off, no matter what, I have to accompany you for this birthday." 

Shan Liang's face was hot, feeling the temperature of Gu Jiarui's palm that had been absent for a long time: "Good."

"I chartered a room in the hotel outside your school," Gu Jiarui leaned over and whispered in Shan Liang's ear, "Come with me to live there these days, huh?" 

Shan Liang was about to agree, but turned his head to see his roommates looking at him with starry eyes.

He coughed awkwardly: "Then what are you busy with, I'll go out first."

"Brother Shan, goodbye!"

"Goodbye Brother Rui!"

The two cute doglegs smiled and sent them out of the dormitory with warm eyes.

Shan Liang walked out of the dormitory and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everything is prepared in my hotel," Gu Jiarui leaned his head on Shan Liang's shoulder and squinted, "You have to play with me during the day these days, and I will play with you at night, so it was decided." 

Shan Liang snorted: "Who knows what the hell you hit."

"Don't you know what I want to do," Gu Jiarui quietly gnawed on Shan Liang's neck, "The arrow has been wound, the gun has been loaded, Liang Liang, you can't dodge."

Later, Shan Liang really followed Gu Jiarui back to the hotel room he rented.

The last thing young people lack is energy. After not touching the single beam for several months, Gu Jiarui felt that he had simply accumulated countless impulses in his body, and he could completely conquer and possess the single beam at any time.

The snow outside was getting heavier and more cold, but inside the house was a wave of heat over wave.

The fire of the plain is about to break out, and Xiao Beisheng is newly married.

After the two people entangled once, Shan Liang got up from the bed, went to get a glass of water, and scolded as he walked: "Gu Jiarui, you are not a person."

Gu Jiarui leaned lazily on the head of the bed, and his two powerful long legs overlapped at will. The corners of his lips evoked an evil smile: "Of course I am a human being, your man, and I am justified." 

Shan Liang wiped the sweat from his forehead, took a sip of warm water, and was about to move, when the mobile phone placed on the small table vibrate.

He picked up his mobile phone and looked at Wu Daqi's phone.

Since entering college, he has become less and less connected with his high school classmates.

But the connection with Gu Jiarui and Wu Daqi is still close.

"Hello? Shan Liang picked up the phone, "Daqi, what's wrong?"

Wu Daqi's muffled voice came from over there: "We haven't chatted for several days, I'm very stuffy, call you."

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows, and handed a glass of water to Gu Poultry Beast, who was lying on the bed with a satisfied smile on his lips: "Why do you hear your voice so muffled?" What happened?

"I'll tell you something, don't tell anyone else." Wu Daqi's voice was mysterious.

Shan Liang smiled: "Okay, you say."

"A few days ago, Xu Yuntian, do you remember this person," Wu Daqi paused, "He didn't know what kind of wind he smoked, so he specially came to our school from their school, saying that he wanted to find me for dinner."

"You ate with him?"

"How is it possible, Lao Tzu ignored him," Wu Daqi snorted, "Of course I ruthlessly refused." He looked for him a few more times, but I still didn't want to go out with him. Yesterday he texted me on someone else's cell phone, saying that he didn't mean anything else but just wanted to apologize.