Chapter 87

Shan Liang listened to the sound of the doorknob being turned open, and in an instant, his heart was about to jump out of his throat.

If the teacher really found out and the two boys were hiding in the bathroom, then I am afraid that it would not be something that could be solved by writing a review.

The Adam's apple of the single beam rolled and felt the sweat dripping down his forehead.

Gu Jiarui obviously discovered this and was already on guard.

Just as the door was about to be turned open, a loud male voice suddenly sounded outside: "Teacher, the bathroom door is broken, can't open it!"

The night watchman was obviously startled by this sound, and the movement of his hand slowed down.

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard what the boy outside said, he understood what he meant, and quickly stretched out his foot against the door.

The teacher turned the door lock again, pushed it in, and sure enough, he felt the resistance and couldn't push it open.

"It's really bad," muttered the night watchman.

"It should be that the lock is not good, we have already reported it to the dormitory manager, and we will repair it tomorrow!" The boy outside was talking nonsense seriously.

This lie was said perfectly, and the night patrol teacher could not say anything, so he could only nod: "Okay, I see, you lie down and go to sleep."

Saying that, he took one last picture of the dormitory with a flashlight, went out through the dormitory door, and slowly closed the door.

When Shan Liang heard the sound of the door closing, he softened and sat on the floor of the bathroom.

Every day with Gu Jiarui, he plays with his heartbeat.

When Gu Jiarui heard the sound of the night patrol teacher leaving, he naturally breathed a long sigh of relief, squatted down, and wiped the sweat on his forehead for Shan Liang: "Scared? 

Shan Liang kicked Gu Jiarui's thigh: "It's all to blame on you!" What a thing in the middle of the night!

Gu Jiarui chuckled and kissed the corner of Shan Liang's mouth, "Well, it's okay now," he said, and he asked again"

Who was the person who lied outside just now?"

"Ke Tianhao," Shan Liang said angrily, "It's good that people are clever." 

When Gu Jiarui heard Ke Tianhao's name, the corners of his mouth sank: "Aren't I also quite clever?" I immediately closed the door and cooperated perfectly.

"What are you clever, you caused the disaster," Shan Liang glared at him fiercely, "I think people are much better than you, really." 

When Gu Jiarui heard Shan Liang's words, he was a little taken aback in his heart.

What is Ke Tianhao much better than him?

Just did a favor, Shan Liang is so optimistic about people?

Gu Jiarui's eyebrows twisted, and he grabbed Shan Liang's face: "Hey, you praise other men in front of me like this?" Are you my wife?

"Lao Tzu is not! Shan Liang was still angry and roared back with his head held high.

Gu Jiarui's eyes widened even rounder, and he saw that this big tiger was about to go crazy.

Shan Liang pushed him upset: "Okay, don't make a fuss, go back to sleep."

Gu Jiarui grabbed Shan Liang's hand, "No, kiss again."

Saying that, he pounced on it again and forced the single beam to linger for a long time, before reluctantly putting the single beam back to bed, and he also sneaked back to the original dormitory.

Gu Jiarui was lying on the bed, turning over and over and still couldn't sleep, and simply closed his eyes to recall the feeling of kissing Shan Liang just now.

Remembering it like this, he thought of the words that Shan Liang said: "I think Ke Tianhao is much better than you."

I have to say that this sentence made Gu Jiarui's vinegar jar turn over at once.

Shan Liang actually praised Ke Tianhao in front of him!

Exercise!

It's really sour in my heart.

"Hey," Gu Jiarui said softly to himself, "Ke Tianhao, this kid is really haunted. 

Ke Tianhao definitely had other meanings for Shan Liang, and Gu Jiarui knew in his heart that he could not give Ke Tianhao so many opportunities to contact Shan Liang anymore, and he had to think of some way.

He thought about it with his eyes closed, and with a flash of inspiration in his mind, he took out his phone from under the pillow and quickly opened the shopping software.

Simulation inflatable doll, one, place an order