Chapter 64

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui went back to the cottage and helped Gu Jiarui try on clothes first.

Gu Jiarui has an excellent figure, and it can be said that he looks good in any clothes. It is their school's rigid and rustic blue-and-white sports uniform, worn on Gu Jiarui's body, and they all have a different kind of sunshine and handsomeness.

Shan Liang and the stylist picked and chose a formal outfit, a bow tie and a swallowtail-style jacket for Gu Jiarui.

After choosing clothes, he pressed Gu Jiarui's head to force him to finish writing the math paper, and this day was over.

On Sunday, it's time to go back to school.

The two lazily packed their things, did not ride, and walked back to the school.

When they arrived at the classroom, there were not many people in the classroom, only a few who had not done their homework on weekends came early, and here they begged grandpa to borrow homework to copy.

Shan Liang sat in the seat for a while, only to hear a little noise from the seat next to him, and he glanced over to see that it was Wu Daqi coming.

Wu Daqi looked in good spirits, cut his hair, and it was refreshing and refreshing. He was flipping through his bag, taking out the book just like a scroll, and placing it on the table.

Shan Liang raised his eyebrows: "Daqi, how was it yesterday?" 

Wu Daqi didn't come back with him yesterday, and stayed in that villa for another night.

I don't know what I did last night, but I look so happy today.

Wu Daqi glanced at Shan Liang, and suddenly laughed twice: "It's okay, it's okay." 

Shan Liang tilted his head, always feeling that Wu Daqi was a little strange.

Wu Daqi did not speak again, but lowered his head to hide the blush on his face.

Last night Last night, he was invited by a boy to take a bath in the bath on the second floor. Xu Yuntian was also soaking in that pool, his naked and full chest muscles were so exposed, stained with water droplets, he almost saw that his saliva was dripping.

Xu Yuntian also talked to him last night, and they also played games with a group of people. Although he didn't know why, he was always punished for losing, and he made a lot of funny appearances, but he was pleasantly surprised to see that Xu Yuntian could talk to him and smile at him.

Shan Liang sat on the side, seeing the expression on Wu Daqi's face, even if Wu Daqi didn't say it, he could guess a star and a half.

He sighed heavily, not knowing what to say.

It's better to find a time and talk to Wu Daqi to understand, so that he will really be bullied by then, Shan Liang thought.

Time passed day by day, and soon, the New Year's Day party arrived.

The New Year's Day party was supposed to take place at the end of December, but the time was not well made, and the school had other arrangements, so the party could only be held earlier.

That evening, all the students went to the Great Lecture Hall and waited for the annual evening to begin.

In the noisy backstage, all the staff of the party are anxiously making preparations.

Gu Jiarui sat lazily in front of the mirror and asked the hair teacher to fix his hair.