Chapter 139

"This"

Gu Jiarui stuck.

How did he tell Teacher Guan Yun?

Is this thing used to tie to Shan Liang's hand, so that he can't break free and be teased by him obediently?

I can't say it.

When Shan Liang saw the rope, a trace of embarrassment flashed on his face.

He still remembered the small sense of humiliation when Gu Jiarui forcibly tied his hands with this rope a few nights ago and then let him act recklessly.

Now that this rope was held in Guan Yun's hand, he felt a sense of shame of being publicly executed.

"It's strange," Guan Yun carefully looked at the things in his hand, turning over and over, "It feels like it is used to tie things, but this color is also too much"

Shan Liang gulped his saliva.

Although Teacher Guan Yun has an old eye, she is so elegant and ladylike, and there are some things that she probably has never touched.

He quickly looked at Gu Jiarui, and then his spirit flashed, and he suddenly snatched the red rope from Teacher Guan Yun's hand: "Teacher, this is actually used like this."

"Huh? Guan Yun raised his eyebrows, "How to use it?"

"I'll show you." Shan Liang laughed softly.

Gu Jiarui's eyes suddenly widened.

Demonstrate the use of this rope in front of Guan Yun?

What the hell is a single girder?

"Go, you go over there and sit down." Shan Liang nodded towards Gu Jiarui and motioned for Gu Jiarui to sit down on the chair.

Gu Jiarui repeatedly confirmed that Shan Liang was not crazy, and then sat down on the chair with half a doubt.

Shan Liang coughed: "This rope is if, Gu Jiarui, this guy endorses and is distracted, or doesn't seriously make the roll, I'll just...,'

With that, he folded the rope into a short section, and then moved his arm, A whip was drawn on Gu Jiarui's back lightly and heavily: "I'll smoke him."

Gu Jiarui's back hurt slightly, and he looked at Shan Liang with resentful eyes.

Guan Yun was a little surprised: "That's how it was used?"

"Yes," Shan Liang smiled and leaned on Gu Jiarui's back again, "He has no self-control and lacks the supervision of others, so I will spur him on."

Guan Yunpi hooked the corner of her lips with a smile: "Oh, it turned out to be spurred like this, I understand." It's good, it's good, I can't see that you're still playing quite big, and the method is very novel.

Gu Jiarui smiled hard: "It's very good, Shan Liang always uses novel methods to urge me to improve." 

Shan Liang's smile was still maintained, and the palm holding the rope was slightly sweaty.

"But don't be too intense, it's not okay to smoke too much pain at that time," Guan Yun carefully instructed, being kept in the dark without knowing it, "Remember the four big characters, enough is enough."

"Yes, remember, we can stop at that." Gu Jiarui nodded.

Teacher Guan Yun smiled with satisfaction and picked up his bag: "Okay, I won't bother you, you can read a little more, and then go to bed early."

 "Okay, okay," Gu Jiarui hurried back to Teacher Guan Yun, "You pay attention to safety on the road."

Guan Yun smiled shallowly and began to walk out the door.

Gu Jiarui watched her figure slowly walk out the door, and the anger in his heart was released.

However, as soon as Guan Yun walked out of the door, the vibration of her mobile phone sounded in the expensive bag she was holding casually.

She stood in place and reached out to take her phone out of her bag.

It was a call from the teacher on duty this week.

Could it be that something happened to the student?

She quickly picked up the phone: "Hello? I'm Guan Yun. The voices over there were a little noisy, and the voice was a little anxious.

Guan Yunzi listened carefully, and then suddenly startled: "Teacher Zhao, what do you say?" Wu Daqi has not returned to the dormitory until now? 

Shan Liang was originally sitting in the room, but when he heard Guan Yun's surprised voice, his heart suddenly lifted.

The big one is missing?

"Where did that Wu Daqi go?" Guan Yun blinked, and the uneasiness in his heart began to pervade, "Okay, I'll come right away, you first calm the other students, let them wash and sleep at ease, I'll be there soon."