Chapter 117

Coming out of the billiard hall, it was already completely dark.

The city is brightly lit, and although it is not as lively as before the holiday, it is still brilliant and dazzling.

Gu Jiarui turned around, pulled the zipper of the single beam jacket to the very top, and then pinched the face of the single beam: "Why is the face so cold?"

"The wind blows," Shan Liang touched his own hand, "It's okay, let's go."

Gu Jiarui nodded, and the two of them walked slowly on the sidewalk.

Shan Liang took a deep breath and looked up at the dark night sky: "I haven't discovered it before, your angry ability is really extraordinary."

Gu Jiarui snorted and turned his head with a grunt: "I told you everything, Laozi has grown up from a young bastard, and I am a little bastard in my father's eyes."

However, whoever dares to bully me or bully someone I care about, I can do it for him.

Shan Liang laughed lowly: "I think I have to refresh my understanding of you all the time."

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "What do you say?" 

Shan Liang stopped and looked at Gu Jiarui seriously: "I remember, when you were a child, you were not so shameless, not so messy and not so bad, but now, I have seen it all."

The corners of Gu Jiarui's lips smiled, and he lowered his head and clicked on Shan Liang's lips: "I don't want to say a word, I am a very interesting person, you can see it slowly." 

Shan Liang shook his head helplessly.

At this moment, a firework hit the sky in the distance, slamming into the night sky, exploding a star-like point of light in the sky, colorful and brilliant.

Shan Liang pointed to the sky with his finger, and the light of fireworks was also reflected in his black eyes: "Look there, it's so beautiful."

"It's almost the New Year," Gu Jiarui looked at the sky in the distance, exhaled softly, and then quietly took Shan Liang's hand, "Liang Liang, we have been together for another year." 

Shan Liang nodded, with a warm smile on his face: "It's really fast."

"It's almost the New Year again, and a certain day is coming again," Gu Jiarui hummed as if unintentionally.

There is a small habit between Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang, and they like to give each other New Year's gifts every Spring Festival, this habit began when they were young and continues to this day.

Shan Liang reached out and patted Gu Jiarui's shoulder: "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten it."

"I'm all ready for you, how about you? Gu Jiarui looked a little dissatisfied, "I went to inquire about your dormitory a few days ago, and they are all books, and nothing else at all."

"I put it on the bookcase."

"Lie," Gu Jiarui poked Shan Liang's forehead, "Your bookcase obviously only has books, oh, and a box." 

Shan Liang smiled at A'a: "What is in that box is a gift for you."

"That box," Gu Jiarui's eyes widened, and then his face darkened, "If it's a big New Year, you will give me a set of "Five-Year College Entrance Examination Three-Year Simulation" and a large number of pre-exam simulation papers?"

Shan Liang smiled even brighter: "Wouldn't it be good to make you improve a little more?"

Gu Jiarui hugged Shan Liang horizontally: "'Little one with no conscience, just because I like you, don't you?'' Well? Dare to bully me?

Shan Liang's eyes were crooked: "You put me down, what are you doing!"

"If you have no conscience, I'll throw you in the trash right now."

The two men got into a fight on the sidewalk, laughter spilling all the way.

Gu Jiarui was about to throw Shan Liang into the big green trash can next to him, Shan Liang climbed Gu Jiarui's neck to prevent him from moving, and as soon as the two people made a fuss, the mobile phone in Shan Liang's mouth pocket buzzed and fell to the ground.

"Hey, don't make trouble, my phone, the phone dropped." Shan Liang looked a little more serious, and let Gu Jiarui put him down.

He picked up his phone from the ground and saw that someone had called in.

He picked up the phone: "Hello?

"Brother Liang Liang, where are you?" A timid little male voice.

"I'm outside, what's wrong?" Shan Liang heard it, it was the voice of a child in the orphanage.

The little boy's words were filled with crying: "Brother Liang Liang, come back quickly."

"What's wrong? Tell your brother, what's wrong? When Shan Liang heard this little cry, his heart tightened.

"Grandma," the little boy choked, "Grandma fainted, Grandma she fainted!"