Chapter 59

Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui glanced at each other, and then called out in the direction of the door with some doubt: "Is it a martial arts weapon?"

"It's me, single beam, open the door!" The sound of Wu Daqi knocking on the door was thumping continuously.

Shan Liang listened to Wu Daqi's anxious knock on the door, thinking that something was wrong, so he hurriedly got out of bed, trotted to the door, and pressed the doorknob.

Wu Daqi's small face appeared in sight.

He was wearing slippers, and the clothes on his body were still the same as when he came, and his whole body shrunk, and from time to time he looked around, as if he was afraid of something.

Shan Liang looked at such a martial artist, frowned and asked, "What happened?"

Wu Daqi directly grabbed Shan Liang's arm and clenched it tightly, "Shan Liang, you save me, there are ghosts, there are ghosts." 

"Ghost? The corner of Shan Liang's mouth twitched, then he threw away Wu Daji's hand, yawned, and said while walking to the room, "You have watched too many ghost movies, and the sequelae have not disappeared, really."

Wu Daqi followed the room and closed the door: "No, I really heard it, the sound was very terrifying"

Halfway through the words, he stopped talking.

He was shocked by the room full of wedding red.

His round eyes widened, and then he looked at Shan Liang, and said, "This is your room?" Shan

Liang lay back in the quilt: "Well, how?"

Wu Daqi swallowed his saliva, looked at Gu Jiarui, who was half-sitting, revealing strong upper body muscles, and scratched his head a little embarrassed: "It's not much, it's just this overall arrangement, which is very similar to when my grandmother got married."

Gu Jiarui sat there listening to Wu Daqi's nonsense, and his eyes were like fierce ghost wolves in the forest: "Is something wrong with your kid?" 

The implication is, get out of here quickly, don't disturb me.

Wu Daqi blinked his eyes and looked at the extremely displeased look on Gu Jiarui's face, and only then reacted a little: "Did I disturb you?"

The corner of Gu Jiarui's mouth hooked, and said coldly: "It's good to know." What's more than a disturbing?

Simply sabotage!

His Liang Liang's tumultuous little fingers were hooked into the side of his underwear, and he was about to poke in. His blood all over his body was boiling, and as soon as Wu Daqi knocked on the door, he said a lot of gods and ghosts and so on.

It's infuriating.

Wu Daqi looked at Gu Jiarui's cold expression, and he was still a little afraid in his heart, and he raised his head and thought: "Then Brother Rui, I won't bother you."

Gu Jiarui breathed a sigh of relief, only to hear Wu Daqi continue: "I'll go to the corridor with Shan Liang and talk."

Saying that, Wu Daqi forcibly pulled Shan Liang's arm and pulled the person to the corridor.

Gu Jiarui stayed in the room, almost not catching his breath.

Does Wu Daqi have the fuck to see?

Just pulled the single girder away?

He just pulled the single beam out like that?

Exercise.

Gu Jiarui gritted his teeth, and his eyes seemed to be spinning with two knives, extremely sharp.

In the corridor, Shan Liang covered up the small nightgown he was wearing: "What the hell is going on?"

"What a ghost, I heard it, a strange sound! Wu Daqi pulled Shan Liang's arm, "Will you come with me to see if it's okay?" 

Shan Liang was helpless, but looking at Wu Daqi's appearance, it is estimated that it is impossible not to go.

He could only nod: "I'll accompany you to see it, go back quickly."

Wu Daqi answered, pulled the single beam, crossed the aisle, and walked to his room.

Shan Liang circled around Wu Daqi's room: "Where is the ghost?"

"You come to the toilet, don't talk, you listen." The god of Wu Daqi is mysterious.

Shan Liang hesitated, but still followed Wu Daqi into the toilet, and then listened with his ears pricked.

There seems to be a little bit of sound.

The sound of water, faint laughter

"Yes," Wu Daqi was even more afraid, and the scenes in the horror movie all came to his mind in an instant, and he hugged Shan Liang's waist, "I'll just say, there is a sound!" Really sound!

"Come on," Shan Liang didn't believe this, "Even if there are really ghosts, which ghost is so undignified and bottomless?" Do you have to stay in the toilet at night, waiting to pick your ass?

Saying that, he looked up at the ceiling: "I guess it's the sound upstairs, let's go, let's go upstairs and take a look."

Shan Liang couldn't help but say, pulled Wu Daqi directly upstairs, found a room directly above the toilet, and knocked on the door in Wu Daqi's terrified eyes.

The door opened quickly.

It's a half-naked boy.

The boy only wrapped his lower body with a white bathrobe and scratched his head: "Are you here to soak?"

"Soak what? "Shan Liang is puzzled.

The boy beckoned and let Shan Liang and Wu Daji enter.

When Shan Liang went in, he saw that there was a large bath for relaxation in this room, and at this time, there were several healthy boys soaking in the bath, and the heat was mist. The boys were playing cards, and from time to time they burst into exaggerated laughter.