Chapter 103

Shan Liang's gaze was all taken away by the deep pampering in Gu Jiarui's eyes for a while, and after a short while, he shook his mind and pouted: "It's already here, isn't it?"

Hide next to scare me.

Gu Jiarui smiled, stepped forward and grabbed Shan Liang's shoulders, and leaned in: "Take a kiss." 

Saying that, he rubbed Shan Liang's lips before he let go of the person with satisfaction.

Leaving the single beam cold for so many days, the single beam is uncomfortable, and Gu Jiarui is even more uncomfortable.

If you don't kiss a few more mouthfuls, you can't make up for it at all.

The two sat down on the bench, and Gu Jiarui flipped through the food box brought by Shan Liang: "Let me see what delicious food my daughter-in-law brought me."

With that, he opened the food box, and the aroma of supper came to his face.

"It's a little late to go, and there are many people who go to the cafeteria to grab a late-night snack, so I bought these," Shan Liang took out a large chicken leg from the food box and stuffed it into Gu Jiarui's mouth, "Taste."

Gu Jiarui took a bite, full of crispy fragrance.

"It's still Lao Tzu's good idea," Gu Jiarui whistled while eating, "I know that the canteen will be crowded like canned herring, you see our dining environment, there are mountains, water, starry sky, fresh air, how refreshing." 

Shan Liang shrugged: "It's still proud for you."

They sat in the small pavilion, eating a late-night snack and laughing, as if the coldness and alienation of the previous days did not exist, and they were very happy and affectionate.

At this moment, a strong flashlight suddenly swept towards the two of them.

Immediately, a low and fierce middle-aged male voice sounded: "What are you two doing!" Shan

Liang was shocked, and said something bad in his heart.

Turning his head, a middle-aged man with a cold face walked up the top of the mountain with heavy steps, walked to the small pavilion, and shone the flashlight in his hand on

Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang.

There was a hang tag on his chest, and Shan Liang knew at a glance that this was the week's duty teacher.

Since the school knew that there were often trysts between couples on the lover's slope, in order to combat early love, the school added a task to the weekly duty teacher, that is, to inspect the lover's slope, find a couple, and punish a couple.

Shan Liang looked at the serious face of Teacher Zhou and panicked in his heart.

Teacher Zhou shone a flashlight on the two of them, and then shone on the food box placed on the bench, and said coldly: "What is this?"

"It's chicken drumsticks." Gu Jiarui rolled his eyes and said.

"My IQ is not so low that I can't even recognize chicken legs," Teacher Zhou's eyes widened, "I am asking you what are you doing here sneakily at night?"

"We are planning to finish a late-night snack here," Gu Jiarui said, thinking quickly about Li Yong in his mind.

Teacher Zhou narrowed his eyes: "And then?

"Then," Gu Jiarui's eyes glanced at the starry sky, and his spirit flashed, "Then observe the stars, yes, we are from the school astronomy team!"

Teacher Zhou's suspicious gaze circled the faces of these two: "Oh? It's true? Shan

Liang quickly nodded and took over the stubble: "Really, the weather is so good these days, the stars can be seen clearly or not, we even have notes."

Saying that, Shan Liang quickly opened the bag he brought with him, took out his geographical notes from it, flipped to the basic knowledge of astronomy, and handed it to the teacher on duty.

Teacher Zhou glanced at it, and his serious expression slowed down: "So that's it." 

Shan Liang secretly wiped a handful of sweat.

Fortunately, when the geography teacher lectures on extracurricular knowledge, he has a record.

It turns out that these handwritten things can also come in handy at critical moments.

It's really dangerous.

A smile slowly overflowed on Teacher Zhou's face, and he took out a long black bag from his back: "Don't hide from you, I am also an astronomy enthusiast, so I don't take advantage of my free time on weekends to come here to secretly watch the stars."

With that, he took out the folded shelf from his long black bag and set it up neatly.

"I saw two figures on the rockery, and I thought there was another couple tryst, but fortunately you are not, the little brothers are both men, and there is nothing tricky," Teacher Zhou, who was looking at the stars, smiled and fiddled with the tools in his hand, "The view here is good, come, let's see together."

Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang looked at each other, and they both saw the smile in each other's eyes.

Aren't the two men tired?

It's a lot of cats.

However, Teacher Zhou did not notice this, and his eyes were completely attracted by the dense starry flow. While watching, he greeted Shan Liang and Gu Jiarui with his hands: "Don't sit still, take a piece of paper, I will tell you while observing, you take notes."

"Gotta go!" Gu Jiarui readily agreed, sat side by side with Shan Liang, and sat next to the teacher.

The teacher observed the starry sky and began to babble about something.

Gu Jiarui took the paper and pen, brushed a few strokes on the paper, and secretly handed it to Shan Liang's eyes.

When Shan Liang looked at it, he saw a big dog drawn on the paper, and the dog's two front paws held a big love heart, which was very cute.

Shan Liang couldn't help but smile.

While guarding against the teacher, Gu Jiarui wrote a few words in pencil on it: Take a bath and sleep together tonight, well.

Shan Liang glared at him, snatched the pen, and drew a big grimace on the bottom of his head.

Teacher Zhou, who is concerned about the universe, is still talking, and the two boys next to him who are "not" have quietly interlocked their fingers.