Chapter 71

Gu Jiarui laughed: "Then I call you daughter-in-law, you don't dislike it?"

"Not disgusted," Shan Liang stared at Gu Jiarui's close eyes, "But, Gu Jiarui, let me ask you again, are you serious?"

"I," Gu Jiarui paused, "I don't want to tell you, I kind of want to be serious." 

Shan Liang's palm clenched when he landed, and in his black and white eyes, an inexplicable light flashed.

"Liang Liang," Gu Jiarui hugged Shan Liang's waist and confined Shan Liang's whole person in his arms, "Can you try it with me?" We go beyond brotherhood, just like a couple, hug, kiss, do that, can you? 

Shan Liang's breathing almost stopped at this moment.

He even thought he was in a dream.

Gu Jiarui, is this courting himself? Want to try it?

His voice trembled, and he held Gu Jiarui's hand, deeply sniffing the good smell on Gu Jiarui's body: "Haven't we always been like this all this time?" In the name of brothers, but what they do, they are only supposed to do as couples, have you found out?

Gu Jiarui thought for a while and nodded: "Then what socialism has characteristics, so it is characteristic socialism." 

This brotherhood between the two of us also has characteristics, so it is a characteristic brotherhood, a special color"

"You say so, the political teacher of Chai Ming'er has to be like Meng Jiangnu's reincarnation, and her eyes are crying blind," Shan Liangqi smiled, "Come on you."

Gu Jiarui smiled and touched the back of Shan Liang's hand, "You promise me, promise me, okay?" 

Shan Liang opened his mouth, but between the electric flint, he closed his mouth again and did not speak.

His head was thinking rapidly at this moment.

He could actually feel that Gu Jiarui's request at this time was not so serious.

It's more like being driven by chaotic emotions and desires.

Eleven years have come over in the name of a good brother, so that Gu Jiarui treats him like a couple at once, and this transformation is really not so fast.

Shan Liang coughed lightly: "You asked me to consider it."

"Liang Liang, just promise me." Gu Jiarui still looked at Shan Liang.

"Isn't what we are doing now just between couples," Shan Liang wrinkled his eyebrows slightly, "I can be with you in everything between couples, don't you give me some time to think." 

It was both time to think and to hang his appetite.

If Gu Jiarui begged, he agreed to obey, then would Gu Jiarui still take himself seriously? Will his interest recede soon?

Will they be as good as they are now?

Shan Liang did not dare to hit this package ticket.

He chose to have a black belly once.

Gu Jiarui frowned, and seemed to agree with what Shan Liang said but did not seem to be satisfied enough, lowered his head, and viciously rubbed on Shan Liang's lips for a while: "You will agree sooner or later."

When he got up the next day, Gu Jiarui bought breakfast and soy milk more diligently than usual to feed Shan Liang's stomach.

The two of them ate enough and walked to school.

Today is Monday, there is a flag-raising ceremony after morning self-study, Gu Jiarui carries the class flag and leads the class to the big playground to stand together.

The sky is blue, white clouds are drifting in wisps, and the warm sunlight is shining on the playground, illuminating the green artificial lawn and students in blue and white school uniforms.

"It's Monday again, hey," the sports committee member of the nineteenth class stretched lazily, his face painful, "Why is it Monday?" 

I feel as if Saturday and Sunday don't exist, brush the floor and disappear, and

I have to go to school again, which is painful!

"Shh," Gu Jiarui glared at him, raised his chin and gestured to the people on the rostrum, "My daughter-in-law's words, you listen carefully to me." 

The nineteenth class sports commissioner stuck out his tongue.

At this moment, Shan Liang is standing in front of the vertical microphone on the rostrum.

As the best person in the last senior junior model exam, he was assigned by the teacher to give a speech under the national flag.

Shan Liang wrote his own manuscript, choosing to use events in history and today to illustrate a certain truth.

He looked at the manuscript and read: "Students, teachers, today is December 17th, in history, there was a " Gu Jiarui listened very carefully.

However, when he heard about December 17, his heart suddenly jumped.

Exercise.

He's so stupid.

One day was approaching, and he actually forgot!