Chapter 123

"Xu Yuntian?" The single beam was agitated and straightened his back.

Seeing his big reaction, Gu Jiarui was a little puzzled: "What's wrong with you?"

Shan Liang pursed his lips and hesitated, "Why did you suddenly call him to help?"

"He," Gu Jiarui snorted, with a little smile on his face, "his final test results this time are too bad, his parents took his computer, forbade him to play basketball, and hired a tutor to watch him every day, and he was about to explode at home." As for me, I just used this Li Ling to call him out by the way, he just wanted to go out, and the orphanage also happened to lack someone to help, isn't it good?

Shan Liang leaned back on the chair and blinked, still a little uneasy in his heart: "But can he take care of people?" Looking at him, it doesn't look like he can take care of children.

"Don't worry," Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's head, "Don't look at his fierce and difficult to talk, in fact, he is still like a big brother to children, very friendly and patient, huh?" 

Shan Liang still wanted to say something, but Gu Jiarui had already quickly got up and went to buy him dinner outside the hospital.

Shan Liang sat in place, feeling the medicinal liquid flow into his body, for a long time, and breathed a long sigh of relief.

When Xu Yuntian arrived at the orphanage, it was already half dark and the wind was strong.

He wrapped his black coat tightly, his hair slightly ruffled by the night breeze, and the silver studs on his ears glowed cold in the distant light.

At the door of the orphanage, he found the door key from a secret place according to the instructions given by the caregiver Jiarui on the phone.

He walked into the orphanage, the children were playing in the yard, and when he saw Xu Yuntian striding in, they all stopped moving and looked at each other.

Xu Yuntian was usually fierce and difficult to mess with, but in the face of the child with a pure mind, he also relaxed his momentum a little, squatted down, and smiled as much as possible: "Children."

"Brother, who are you looking for? A little girl boldly asked, "Grandma is not here, and Brother Liang Liang is not here."

Xu Yuntian nodded: "I know." It was your brother Rui Rui who invited me to take care of you, and brother Rui Rui was taking care of his brother Liang Liang in the hospital at this time.

A few older orphans, still a little defensive, still said with a guarded face: "But we don't know you."

"Oh," Xu Yuntian took out his mobile phone, and the mobile phone showed a photo, "This is a photo of me with your brother Rui Rui, and brother Liang Liang."

If you don't believe me, I'll call them again, okay? Saying

that, Xu Yuntian dialed Gu Jiarui's number.

After the group of children confirmed with Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang over the phone that the person in front of them was indeed not a suspicious person, they let their guard down against this big brother who was dressed very fashionably and coolly.

Xu Yuntian gained the trust of the children and breathed a sigh of relief: "What were you doing just now?" 

"Jumping bands." A little girl said.

The corner of Xu Yuntian's mouth twitched.

I thought that this group of children would play with an eagle to catch chickens, hide and seek, and so on, in that case, he could still participate in it, accompany this group of children, and also play a role in supervising and caring for them by the way.

However, Xu Yuntian smiled and said, "Well, you guys continue to play, I'll watch you from the side."

With that, he moved a stool and sat dryly next to him.

The children continued to play, and a little boy who was surrounded by a pile of girls, like a beautiful butterfly, bounced smartly inside and outside the leather band: "Ma Lan blooms twenty_, two five six, two five seven..."

Xu Yuntian shrugged his shoulders and did not speak.

At this moment, the sound of someone pulling the door suddenly came to mind outside: "Is there anyone?" Open the door for me, I'm coming!

Xu Yuntian frowned: "Who!"

"It's me, it's me!" The man's voice was quite relaxed.

Xu Yuntian felt that this voice was particularly familiar, stood up, walked through the small corridor, walked to the door, and hit the door.

Wu Daji's small face came into view.

Wu Daqi originally thought that it would be Shan Liang or Gu Jiarui who opened the door.

But he never expected that it was this demon!

His smile, like a flower suddenly met with frost, quickly stiffened on his face.