Chapter 75

The single beam took a shower and came out of the bathroom.

Gu Jiarui was half lying on the bed at this time, his long legs were placed casually, holding his mobile phone in his hand, his fingers moved quickly, and he knew that he was typing at a glance. Shan Liang saw this scene, but did not speak, just wiped his hair with a towel, and then threw the towel aside.

Gu Jiarui saw that Shan Liang came out, directly let the mobile phone return to the main page, and then put the mobile phone down, and beckoned to Shan Liang: "Liang Liang, come here." Shan Liang walked to the edge of the bed in silence and sat down.

Gu Jiarui grabbed Shan Liang's waist, leaned on his shoulder, and smelled the good smell of shower gel on his body: "What did you do just now?" Why ignore me? "No, I'm just tired." Shan Liang didn't have any intonation, and his voice sounded clear and cold.

Gu Jiarui wrinkled his brows, always feeling that Shan Liang was a little wrong.

He wrapped his arms around Shan Liang's waist and kissed him on his white neck: "I see that you are just wrong, and you don't talk to me, nor do you flirt with me, what do you want to do?" Want to rebel? 

Shan Liang was upset, and reached out to open Gu Jiarui's hairy head: "Go away, you, I'm too lazy to talk to you."

Gu Jiarui sighed, his eyes full of grievances and resentment: "Didn't I provoke you somewhere?" 

Shan Liang lay on the bed with his eyes closed for a while, still feeling that Gu Jiarui's fiery gaze was fixed on his body.

He gritted his teeth, grabbed the pillow and sat up, looking directly at Gu Jiarui: "Well, then I'll ask you a question, and you tell me honestly." Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows: "You ask." Shan

Liang took a deep breath: "Who is Qianqian?"

As soon as Gu Jiarui heard these two words, his brows suddenly wrinkled, his eyes drifted a little unnaturally for a while, and finally coughed and said: "What Qianqian?"

Still playing the fool.

He's still playing the fool, his acting skills are so bad! Single girder heart belly slander.

He threw the pillow on Gu Jiarui's body: "It's the Qianqian you want to give her the pink cat doll, you forgot?"

Gu Jiarui's eyes rolled for a moment: "Liang Liang, are you confused in the scroll?" Where did she come from? 

The Adam's apple of the single beam rolled a little, and he wanted to speak, but did not say it.

Gu Jiarui pretended to be stupid and refused to say, it was already an obvious thing.

Ask again, you can't ask.

"Okay," Shan Liang suddenly became uninterested, feeling that he was very bored, and an old man splashed like a vinegar woman, "If you say no, there will be none, I slept."

Saying that, he lay down on the bed, turned over, and turned his back to Gu Jiarui.

Gu Jiarui scratched his head and lay down with him, and then his hand touched his waist under the quilt.

"Snap-"

Shan Liang opened his thief's hand with a wave of his hand.

They all went out with other girls Qianqian and gave cute plush toys, and came to touch him for what!

Owe it, isn't it!

Shan Liang folded the quilt for himself and closed his eyes.

However, his heart was in turmoil, and he counted 800 sheep, and he had almost cleaned up the sheep on the green Hulunbuir steppe, and he could not sleep.

He simply reached under the pillow and felt a mobile phone from underneath.

He originally used an old man, which was outdated and incomplete. Some time ago, Gu Jiarui took it upon himself to buy him a new mobile phone, and it was a waste to keep it, so he replaced it with a new one.

At this time, he turned on his mobile phone, and the mobile phone suddenly vibrate.

It turns out that a news software automatically pushes the news hot spots of the day.

I saw today's news headlines - women found out that their husband was cheating, angrily raised a knife, the husband and wife spilled blood on the road, the local cleaning company complained about the blood stains on the road 

The pressure of removing the work is huge, calling on the people of the city to kill and kill home.

The corner of Shan Liang's mouth twitched, this is all a mess.

Another cheating, another junior, and another scumbag with a knife, he couldn't sleep even more.

Gu Jiarui's hand quietly touched Shan Liang's back again, and soon, Shan Liang felt a warm chest sticking up.

"Liang Liang, don't be angry," Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang, and his palm rubbed against his skin with a subtle warm sound, "I'll tell you later." Then this is to admit that there is such a person as Qianqian, and Shan Liang draws inferences in his heart.

"Sleep," Gu Jiarui kissed the silent Shan Liang, "Trust me." 

On Shanliang's birthday, the weather didn't look great.

It was dark, low clouds floating, and the sun was almost completely blocked.

Shan Liang remembered in his heart that this day was his birthday, but he didn't say anything, still treating it as an ordinary day, going to class, leaving class, and writing homework. Wu Daqi remembered Shan Liang's birthday, his eyes were crooked with a smile, and he came over and gave him a box of the largest condom.

His Li Ling was also very sufficient: "It's for Brother Rui, but this thing will definitely be sandwiched between the two of you at that time, so it can be considered for you." You see, lo and behold, it's still a sex model. Shan

Liang had a black face, and his heart was very resistant to such a birthday gift.

Gu Jiarui sat behind Shan Liang, saw Wu Daqi giving Shan Liang a birthday gift, just cut it, then lowered his head, and said nothing.