Chapter 33

Shan Liang stood in place, looking at Gu Jiarui's eyes and listening to Gu Jiarui's breathing.

After a long time, he opened his mouth and said: "I really want to help you make up the foundation, but I find that only I am anxious for you, and you yourself are not concerned at all."

Gu Jiarui wiped his sweat with the towel on his hand, frowned and said, "... I just don't have interest in learning, not that I don't want to.

"Now, go back with me," Shan Liang took Gu Jiarui's hand, his eyes were like two candles, "Go back to study well, don't skip class in the future, study at ease, okay?"

Gu Jiarui scratched his head, and his face showed a hint of embarrassment.

To be honest, he really doesn't like to learn.

His drive to learn, compared with his energy to play basketball, is as tiny as a quark in an atom in a molecule in a cell, and a quark in a neutron, and one is like the whole universe.

Although it is an exaggeration, he really does not like to study, and asking him to study is like someone wants to rape his head, and it is very painful.

Shan Liang saw the look on Gu Jiarui's face.

For a long time, he silently let go of Gu Jiarui's hand: "Okay, you go to play."

Gu Jiarui touched Shan Liang's face: "You won't be angry, right?"

"There's nothing to be angry about, forget it." Shan Liang lowered his head, and no expression was leaked.

Gu Jiarui let out a long sigh and pinched Shan Liang's ears: "Can I go back with you after the last twenty minutes of dribbling training?" You wait for me for a while, eh?

Shan Liang just pushed him away: "There you go."

Gu Jiarui walked into the court again step by step.

The cheerleaders continued to cheer, and the girl who was the cheerleader still locked her eyes on the wild and handsome Gu Jiarui on the field.

Shan Liang sat on a small stool in a small corner for a while, until Gu Jiarui's attention was completely on the basketball, he got up and limped out of the venue.

He went back to the classroom and took out the test paper as if nothing had happened.

Gu Jiarui returned after dribbling training as promised, sat behind the single beam, and harassed him from time to time.

But this time, Gu Jiarui found that no matter how he harassed, Shan Liang silently ignored him.

The attitude is also cold.

That night, the two of them went back to the cottage, Shan Liang took a bath first, and Gu Jiarui washed later.

After Gu Jiarui took a bath, Shan Liang was already lying on the bed looking at a book.

"Look what, so fascinating." Gu Jiarui got into the bed and wrapped his hand around Shan Liang's waist under the quilt.

Shan Liang's hand strained and opened Gu Jiarui's hand.

"What's the matter," Gu Jiarui frowned, "Why don't you talk to me?" 

Shan Liang was still reading and did not say a word.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Gu Jiaruiteng straightened up his upper body and frowned, "You ignored me since the beginning of evening self-study, and now you still ignore me!" 

Shan Liang raised his head slightly and glanced at Gu Jiarui: "I don't want to talk to you for the time being, go to sleep."

With that, he closed the book in his hand, put it on the bedside table, and turned off the light with his hand.

The room was suddenly dark.

Only Gu Jiarui remained, still straightening his upper body, panting in the dark night.

Shan Liang just lay down, closed his eyes for a while, only felt a violent force imprisoned his whole person, and then a fiery breath rushed up.

He heard Gu Jiarui saying viciously: "What's wrong with you? Speak! 

Shan Liang took a deep breath: "Sleep, there's nothing to say." 

Gu Jiarui grinded his teeth viciously in the dark night, like a wild wolf preparing to devour its prey.

The two men froze for a while.

Just when Shan Liang thought that it would be such a stalemate, Gu Jiarui suddenly got his whole person up, and then a fierce kiss pressed up.

"Single beam! You speak to me! "