Chapter 98

On the weekend, Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao went out with Wu Daqi.

The purpose is to meet Gao Xin.

They found the small restaurant and walked in, and Gao Xin had already sat down at the window seat.

She changed her school uniform and put on a long black trench coat, her short hair was slightly messy, her makeup was delicate, and at a glance, she couldn't recognize her as a senior student, but she had a strong social atmosphere.

Sure enough, it was a woman who had talked to Xu Yuntian for a while.

The aura of this big sister can't be covered at all.

"What the hell are you doing," Wu Daqi walked into the restaurant, still a little puzzled, "Why did you suddenly ask me out for dinner?" Aren't we going to eat well at school?

"Give you a lesson." Shan Liang said expressionlessly.

Wu Daqi scratched his head: "It's good to make up classes at school, you have to come outside" 

"Sit." Shan Liang led Wu Daqi to the side of the seat and motioned for him to sit down.

Wu Daqi looked up and saw that there was a woman sitting opposite him who didn't look easy to mess with, and the woman was looking at him with sharp eyes.

His whole person was stunned: "This is" 

"Her name is Gao Xin, and she is responsible for teaching you today." Ke Tianhao looked a little mysterious and said with a smile.

Wu Daqi's eyes widened, he swallowed, and stretched out his hand: "Hello you, Gao Xin."

"Hello, ignorant boy." Gao Xin smiled and showed a row of white teeth.

Before Wu Daqi could ask a question, Gao Xin continued: "I heard that you like Xu Yuntian, right?"

Wu Daqi was suddenly startled, and his palm clenched sharply: "How do you know?"

Gao Xin smiled slightly: "The two of them told me."

Wu Daqi immediately complained to Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao dissatisfied: "Didn't you say that you wouldn't tell others!"

"Don't be angry first," Gao Xin raised his eyebrows, and took out a small book from the bag he was carrying, "Don't you want to know clearly, what kind of person Xu Yuntian is?"

Wu Daqi looked a little guarded: "You are" "I am his ex-girlfriend, and I wasted several months of youth on that scumbag," Gao Xin ruffled a handful of his hair, flipped through his small book, and flipped through his mobile phone album, "

I think, I have to tell you in advance about Xu Yuntian." You listen, and then decide whether this person is worth your pleasure.

That afternoon, this seat was occupied by the four of them. Shan Liang and the three of them had been listening, and only Gao Xin was speaking.

Gao Xin had prepared in advance, so when he talked about Xu Yuntian's various bad things, he was clearly organized, logical, and had sufficient evidence, and he was stunned when he heard it.

This small Xu Yuntian criticism meeting lasted until half past seven in the evening. At half past seven, Gao Xin ended the meeting early because he had arrangements for the evening

Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao walked out of the restaurant with Wu Daji.

Wu Daqi was silent all the way, but his eyes rolled around from time to time, and he seemed to be thinking about something.

When they returned to the dormitory, Shan Liang patted Wu Daqi's shoulder: "Now, you should believe that Xu Yuntian is not as reliable and sunny as it seems."

Wu Daqi waved his hand: "You let me be calm and calm alone."

"Think about it," Shan Liang sighed, "I took you to see Gao Xin, and I just hope that you won't be deceived by the man's appearance." After all, you are so careless, when the time comes, you will be pitted so that you don't even have a pair of bottoms left, and you can't cry.

Wu Daqi entered the dormitory wordlessly and closed the door.

Shan Liang and Ke Tianhao went back to their dormitory and stayed in it for a while.

Shan Liang took out his mobile phone from under the pillow and opened it to see that there was no text message from Gu Jiarui, nor did he have Gu Jiarui's phone.

He calculated in his heart, counting today, he and Gu Jiarui had been for three days, and there was almost no in-depth communication.

In the past three days, every day is some simple questions and answers, and the atmosphere between the two people is cold and awkward.

He pursed his lips and sat on the bed for a moment.

Today is Saturday, and Gu Jiarui seems to have a basketball game.

Do you want to go?

Shan Liang was entangled in his heart for a while, but finally gritted his teeth and walked out of the dormitory.

The matter on Wu Daji's side is almost the same, and it is time to make it clear with Gu Jiarui.