Chapter 15

Shan Liang looked at the handsome face of Gu Jiarui, who was close at hand, and skimmed his head unnaturally: "You messed with me first."

Gu Jiarui stretched out his hand and held Shan Liang's wrist, making him unable to move under him: "Are you still reasonable?" I almost lost face in front of the old man.

"You did it yourself," Shan Liang Dead Duck mouthed hard, "It's about me."

Saying that, he didn't wait for Gu Jiarui to answer, taking advantage of Gu Jiarui's lack of attention, he suddenly broke free of his hands, and then attacked the itching point on Gu Jiarui's waist, tickling Gu Jiarui's whole person at once.

"You still dare to tickle me!" Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows with a smile, reached out and directly probed into Shan Liang's clothes, touching the soft flesh around his waist, "Shan Liang, you learned badly!" 

Shan Liang was already afraid of itching, and when Gu Jiarui made trouble, the whole person was screaming.

The two people laughed and scratched, rolling a few times on the bed like crazy, and Shan Liang suddenly heard a crisp clicking sound.

He was suddenly shocked: "Oops!

"What's wrong?"

He hurriedly pushed Gu Jiarui away, stood up himself, and reached out to lift the quilt.

Yellow oil stained on quilts and sheets.

And a couple of roast chickens ... It's shattered.

Shan Liang's expression was a little tense, he held back a smile and said to Gu Jiarui: "Look, your chicken is broken."

"Your chicken is broken," Gu Jiarui heard Shan Liang's ridicule, and retorted like a provoked wolf dog, "Damn, there is no need to eat it now."

"Or... Will you eat it? Don't waste it. "Coming from an orphanage in Shanliang, he has been taught to cherish food since he was a child, so he dares not waste it.

Gu Jiarui lifted up the bag of chicken dregs in disgust: "Now it is estimated that the outside store is also closed, alas, it can only be done." 

Shan Liang shook his head helplessly and looked at the bed that had been stained with oil.

If you don't clean it up, I am afraid that you will not be able to sleep tonight.

He took out the spare quilt cover and sheets from the cabinet, asked Gu Jiarui to help unfold it and spread it on the bed, reached out to plug the corners, and smoothed out the folds little by little.

While helping Shan Liang, Gu Jiarui looked up at his side face, and suddenly smiled: "Hey, you know what? You are now... Just like my wife, special virtuous. 

Shan Liang's hand trembled involuntarily.

After that, he still maintained a cold and calm face: "Who wants to be your wife, I am a man."

"Also," Gu Jiarui nodded, still happy to say, "If you are a woman, then I will take you down tonight, and after graduation, let's have a wedding directly, how good!"

It was obviously a very ambiguous word, but Shan Liang listened, but his heart was sour.

He would never be a woman.

What Gu Jiarui said is always just an impossible fantasy.

Gu Jiarui's unintentional words, to him, were like being fed a candy and being inserted at the same time, sweet and bloody at the same time.

After being silent for a long time, he raised his head and said coldly: "You want to be beautiful!"

Gu Jiarui shrugged and did not speak.

After cleaning up the bed, the two boys went to the bathroom to take a shower, came out in their pajamas, lay on the bed, leaned together, and watched horror movies while greeting fried chicken beer.

But this horror movie, for the two boys who are very bold, is too boring, and when he sees half of it, Gu Jiarui's eyelids begin to fight.

Shan Liang pushed him: "Asleep?

Gu Jiarui suddenly sobered up and turned off the film angrily: "Damn, what a bad movie."

With that, he took a plastic bag of beer and pulled the single beam to sit on the small old balcony of the house.

"It's still comfortable to blow the wind outside," Gu Jiarui narrowed his eyes, opened a can of beer, cooed, and the Adam's apple rolled up and down, full of hormones from the transition stage of teenagers and men, "Come on, drink some."

With that, he threw a can of beer to Shan Liang.

Shan Liang took it with both hands, opened the beer, and began to drink it as well.

Autumn is getting stronger, and the wind is moist.

Under the vast dark night dome is the brilliance of ten thousand lights.

"This celebration is not a good celebration," Gu Jiarui closed his eyes and said lazily like a grandfather, "Next time, when your birthday comes, I will handle it for you properly."

"My birthday?" Shan Liang sneered, "What is there to celebrate my birthday?" It was just a fake date, my real birthday... I don't even know myself.

Back then, Shan Liang was left at the door of the orphanage by his biological mother at night, without a name or surname, and when he registered his household registration, the orphanage grandmother regarded the day he picked up Shan Liang as his birthday.

The birthday was printed on the ID card like that, but Shan Liang knew that it was fake.

Gu Jiarui consciously lost his words and fell silent.

The balcony was quiet for a while, and suddenly I heard Shan Liang say: "If you go back twenty years, what will you do?"

Gu Jiarui smiled gently: "Twenty years ago, it is estimated that I was still organic.

"If I could go back twenty years," Shan Liang sighed softly, "I would rather hope that my mother, who I have never met, will not marry my father who I have never met, so that I will not be born."

He took a sip of beer, his stomach burned hot, and his eyes were a little sour from the autumn breeze, "I... Actually, I don't want to come into this world at all.

Now Gu Jiarui: If you are a woman, it will be good to be my wife.

Later Gu Jiarui: Single beam! You must admit today that you are my wife, come here, you come to me! ...... What's wrong with the man? You have to be my wife if you're a man, come, lie here obediently. Obedient, all off, yes, like this ...