Chapter 142

Wu Daqi stood firmly in place and sniffled.

Shan Liang touched his back: "Daqi, are you okay?"

Wu Daqi shook his head.

"Come, Daqi," Teacher Guan Yun stepped forward, looking at the martial arts instrument who was in a somewhat trance, his expression naturally showed a trace of tenderness, like a spring breeze, "Tell Teacher, why are you locked up here?"

Wu Daqi took a deep breath, raised his head again, and glanced at Xu Yuntian.

After that, he said directly: "Teacher, I was passing by from a small age and wanted to go back to the dormitory. Halfway through, I met Ji Hao's gang, they even coaxed and coaxed me to come here, and as soon as I entered the equipment room, they locked the door. 

Wu Daqi now thought that after he was locked here, Ji Hao's exaggerated ridicule heard through the door was still angry and itchy, and his heart was aggrieved, angry and unwilling.

What did he make a big mistake? Did he kill their whole family or what?

He just had a crush on Xu Yuntian!

Why do these people treat him like this as something without dignity that can be teased and teased at will?

The more Wu Daqi thought about it, the more he felt a breath in his heart, sullen.

Xu Yuntian stood at the back, and the tall man could directly see Wu Daqi's somewhat pitiful face.

He lowered his head and scolded secretly, "Ji Hao, what are they doing nonsense!"

Guan Yun heard what Wu Daqi said, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes. However, she quickly hid the emotion in her eyes and patted Wu Daqi's

back: "Okay, I see." You all go back to the dormitory first, and I will investigate and deal with the specific matters tomorrow.

Wu Daqi followed Shan Liang's steps and slowly walked outside.

When he walked to Xu Yuntian's side, he suddenly froze.

Xu Yuntian didn't know why, and his heart was suffocated.

Wu Daqi raised his head slightly.

He looked at Xu Yuntian's tough jawline, and looked at the sexy Adam's apple and thin lips that he once liked.

But when he looked at Xu Yuntian's eyes, half of the temperature was gone.

Xu Yuntian felt that Wu Daqi was looking at him, and he was a little nervous? 

what's going on?

How could he be flustered for the eyes of this cowardly chick?

Xu Yuntian's Adam's apple rolled up and down, he would rather believe that he suffered from high blood pressure within three seconds and suddenly became ill causing heart palpitations, rather than believe that Wu Daqi slightly stirred his emotions.

Wu Daqi stood in place for a short while, moved his lips, and finally said nothing, withdrew his gaze, and walked straight out of the equipment room.

Others slowly retreated.

The dusty equipment room returns to tranquility.

"0 ..."

Shan Liang lay down on the bed, his eyes staring blankly at the ceiling.

Gu Jiarui came out of the bathroom to take a shower and saw this picture.

He smiled wickedly, threw the towel on his hand aside, and the whole person flew up like a loyal adult wolf dog

who saw his beloved owner open the door and go home.

Shan Liang gasped and kicked him fiercely: "Don't press my legs!"

Gu Jiarui moved his body slightly, reached out and hooked Shan Liang's face: "What do you think?"

"I'm thinking, Ji Hao, they really did too much this time." Shan Liang said sullenly.

"Ji Hao's gang, that's it, there is no brain to do things, and the lower body thinks," Gu Jiarui snorted coldly, "Don't pay attention to them." 

Shan Liang moved his lips: "The big thing is timid, they deliberately put him in the equipment room with the most horror legends, did they want to make the big instrument collapse?"

Gu Jiarui held Shan Liang's hand: "It's okay, it's good that I got the person out in time." Otherwise, I am afraid that the situation will not be good if Wu Daqi stays there for one night.

Shan Liang shook his head and closed his eyes: "This series of things is actually just because they found out that Daqi had a secret crush on Xu Yuntian," he paused "I have always been optimistic about Dahe and Xu Yuntian."

"I'm not optimistic either," Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows, "The two of them are not compatible at all. Where are the two of us like husbands? Did you say yes? 

Shan Liang ignored Gu Jiarui's sudden commotion and let out a long sigh: "But it's okay now." I see that today's reaction is probably completely disappointed with Xu Yuntian, and there is no spark at all. This is also good, in the future, they will all be relaxed, and when the college entrance examination is over, the two of them will be complete strangers, and it is estimated that they will never intersect again. ''