Chapter 14

Gu Jiarui's hand covered the thigh of the single beam.

Shan Liang felt a little embarrassed, and the roots of his ears were slightly red.

He moved his body and wanted to break away, who knew that Gu Jiarui's bastard was actually such a bully, not only pressed his hand to prevent him from moving, but also took advantage of this vacancy to touch his thigh like a joke.

Shan Liang was full of excitement.

Professor Yang himself was still intoxicated by the sea of mathematics, but seeing that his tone was full of excitement, like an excited old African wild cat, he pointed to the scratch paper with his hand repeatedly: "See?" That's it, that's it, the function is to be used in this way, to collide, to peel off their disguise, to open up the connection! 

Shan Liang listened to Professor Yang's words, and the expression on his face almost didn't tighten.

It's all to blame Gu Jiarui, in this serious tutoring moment, rushing to provoke him.

Hurt him...

So that he now listens to the old professor's serious teaching about mathematics, as if listening to midnight adult-radio, Professor Yang's wrinkled old face seems to have transformed into the face of a beautiful anchor with heavy makeup in his mind, gently opening Sakura's lips, scratching his head and telling the charm of trigonometric functions.

That's enough.

Gu Jiarui seemed to be stimulated by this scene of sneaking small movements, and the hand wrapped around the leg of the single beam without mercy, and then actually began to attack the thing excessively.

Shan Liang was shocked and reflexively shouted: "Don't!"

Professor Yang, who was lecturing, raised his head in surprise and glanced at Shan Liang's slightly red face.

Gu Jiarui and Shan Liang's hearts were raised in their throats.

Professor Yang looked at Shan Liang, "What did you say?" 

Shan Liang's palms were sweaty, and his heart was panicked, but he still remained calm, quickly glanced at the scratch paper in the old professor's hand, and said, "I mean... This...... This step is not required and can be derived directly using the sum and difference product formula.

"What a smart and serious child, you're right," Professor Yang nodded in admiration, "Young Master Gu, you can learn from him, come, let's continue." 

Shan Liang breathed a long sigh of relief.

After he made up his mind, he suddenly turned his head and glanced at Gu Jiarui with anger.

It's all this bastard, so that I almost showed my stuffing.

He gritted his teeth, his face was so cold that it was about to frost, but under the table, his hand had already hit Gu Jiarui's thing with the flame of revenge.

When he touched it, his face suddenly turned even redder.

Actually......

It's in a state of excitement!

Gu Jiarui was already excited, and was touched by a single beam, as if there was an electric current roaring through his body, making him sigh involuntarily: "Ah..."

Professor Yang looked up in surprise for the second time.

For a serious academic professor like him, the loudest sound he heard in his life was when teaching in the countryside, the boar in the pigsty rode on the sow, and the sow made a wave that was comparable to a life-threatening roar.

He had really never heard such a low, magnetic, and lustful cry like Gu Jiarui.

He pushed his glasses: "What are you two doing?"

Gu Jiarui groaned, not knowing what to say.

Professor Yang sighed: "Young Master Gu, your father asked me to supervise your studies, so you have to behave better." You little brothers have a good relationship, but don't wrench your wrist under the desk during class.

Gu Jiarui raised his eyebrows.

It turned out that Professor Yang thought that the two of them were wrenching their wrists under the table!

The old man is quite pure.

Gu Jiarui hurriedly borrowed the donkey from the slope and said with a smile: "Okay, okay, got it."

"If you want to wrench your wrist, it's time," Professor Yang picked up the pen again, "When the tutoring is over, the two of you are in the room, you can wrench as much as you want, and you can wrench it as many times as you want, isn't that better?"

Gu Jiarui glanced at Shan Liang with deep meaning, and the corners of his lips hooked: "Professor, you are really right!"

Professor Yang shook his head and continued lecturing.

By the time he finished today's content, two hours had passed. He put away the handouts and materials, said a few more words with Gu Jiarui, left some homework, set a time for the next make-up class, and left with his bag.

Gu Jiarui said goodbye, and then followed Professor Yang out the door.

When the door clicked shut, Gu Jiarui suddenly picked up the single beam with a thunderous momentum, threw it on the bed, and the whole person pressed up, and then the corners of his lips hooked a smile: "Little conscienceless, just had a lot of fun?" 

The two of them were sullen, put the two of them in a room, I was really afraid that when I would go directly... Have an accident......

Although our single beam cute is cold, but in fact, the heart is sullen, and it is a little black in the abdomen.